BREAKING- Mueller Statement Imminent (11 AM ET)

Mueller said: READ MY REPORT. It says I COULDN’T indict a sitting president. If my office could’ve concluded he was innocent of collusion or obstruction, we would’ve. We couldn’t so we didn’t. Only Congress can hold him accountable. The ball is in their court now.

What a load of horseshit!!!
Claiming his team of investigators were impartial and fair.:auiqs.jpg:

So tell us Mewler? Why did a shitload of em get fired?
Why did a shitload of em get fired?
The Wrath of Don.... vengeance, Trump style....

Mueller would have seen any wrong doing when the FBI investigation was handed over to him... you would think...? He had access to all of it.... how it began, for what reason, etc...

Like Strzoks and Pages emails?

Mueller has to clarify and I hope he does. The democrat lies are just spinning out of control. The Wolff allegation was probably the defining moment. Left unchallenged it could only get worse.
the wolfe allegation in his book, was NOT true!

Mueller said: READ MY REPORT. It says I COULDN’T indict a sitting president. If my office could’ve concluded he was innocent of collusion or obstruction, we would’ve. We couldn’t so we didn’t. Only Congress can hold him accountable. The ball is in their court now.

If there were evidence of collusion or obstruction, Mueller could have indicted the co-conspirators. He didn't. His comments are just a political hit job - and a rather cowardly one at that.

Nuff said.

If there were evidence of collusion or obstruction, Mueller could have indicted the co-conspirators. He didn't. His comments are just a political hit job - and a rather cowardly one at that.

Nuff said.

Are you truly that out of touch!

There have been plenty of indictments!

Nuff said.

Were there co-conspirators? Trump obstructed alone as Mueller so aptly has shown.

What a load of horseshit!!!
Claiming his team of investigators were impartial and fair.:auiqs.jpg:

So tell us Mewler? Why did a shitload of em get fired?
Why did a shitload of em get fired?
The Wrath of Don.... vengeance, Trump style....

Mueller would have seen any wrong doing when the FBI investigation was handed over to him... you would think...? He had access to all of it.... how it began, for what reason, etc...

Like Strzoks and Pages emails?
yes, those emails between lovers prove nothing... we would need facts, showing they did not do the jobs they were paid for....

they said nothing worse about Trump as a candidate, than all the other Republicans at the time... even Lindsey Graham said worse things about Trump, than the two lovers, at that time period of the emails.

I have no problem with the IG investigating it though, like to find out what the comment on insurance policy meant... if anything, etc.... just to be certain the lovers did not do anything wrong...

But even if they did, it does not invalidate the reason for the investigation.... and what the Mueller investigation found out.

A partisan investigation by Barr, will not be believed by nearly 2/3's of this country....

The IG is impartial, and his investigation would be.

Just that fact that Mueller found overwhelming evidence of Russia's interference in our election, AND that Trump has taken NO ACTION to safe guard our elections show that TRUMP is GUILTY of DERELICTION OF DUTY and SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!

Nuff said.
There was INSUFFICIENT evidence

Nuff said.
Mueller did not EXONERATE Trump House says it's time for congress to take over from Mueller

Nuff said.

There was plenty of evidence for obstruction and Mueller laid that out but couldn't indict due to DOJ policy.

RUSSIA attacked us AND Trump the Moron never told his pal Putin to stop it ,or else Rather Trump believed Putin more than our agencies Trump is a traitor and deserves what traitors get

Mueller, was basically telling Congress it's time to impeach.

Why? He has spoken in his report.
And Barr lied about it and refuses to give it to Congress. So that's why.

Moron, any democrat who wants to see the report can go and read it...they don't want to read it so they can't be called on what is actually in the report.....

The underlying reporting I believe is what they want to see. How did Mueller come to his conclusions, not just what the conclusions were, which are obvious at this point. Mueller was never going to indict the president and was merely collecting evidence for a constitutional remedy.

if Bob Mueller doesnt have the guts to indict Trump, doesnt even have the guts to testify before Congress, he should retire from being a prosecutor & find another job!

Forum List

Back