BREAKING- Mueller Statement Imminent (11 AM ET)

mueller still works for Justice dept...

there will be nothing said in his opening statement that was not approved by Barr....

the questioning of Mueller, will be behind closed doors, we won't see it....

but we will be given transcripts of the questions and answers, from what Naddler said last week....

I don't think Mueller has agreed to testify.
Yeah, he did agree to it.... at least according to what Naddler said last week on Maddow's interview.... he said the Justice department negotiators said he agreed to testify, but in private.... did not want to be part of a congressional show and media frenzy, he wanted to stay out of the fray, of politics....

Naddler said that the middle men negotiating the testimony, that Mueller wanted to give only an opening statement in the public, then it would go to a closed door hearing.

I know it's gone back and forth on Mueller giving testimony, if you could post a link on the latest information it would be much appreciated.

there will be nothing said in his opening statement that was not approved by Barr....

but we will be given transcripts of the questions and answers, from what Naddler said last week....

Yeah, he did agree to it.... at least according to what Naddler said last week on Maddow's interview.... he said the Justice department negotiators said he agreed to testify, but in private.... did not want to be part of a congressional show and media frenzy, he wanted to stay out of the fray, of politics....

Naddler said that the middle men negotiating the testimony, that Mueller wanted to give only an opening statement in the public, then it would go to a closed door hearing.

apparently he's changed his mind on wanting to stay out of the media frenzy....
Maybe just maybe he's heard enough republican shit and changed his mind?
or he's heard enough radical leftist crap and changed his mind. right?

and maybe he's going to announce he's transgender.

point is who the hell knows why he's doing this.....

ole eddie knows. he fking knows everything in DC. he da man.

He’s about to destroy Obama
When pigs and trump fly
http _cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_180717113814-05-af1-design.jpg

He's doing it because Congress has asked him to, and he respects the constitution and the law. He's required to do it.

I know it's gone back and forth on Mueller giving testimony, if you could post a link on the latest information it would be much appreciated.
Rep. Nadler: Robert Mueller wants to testify in private

If we reflect back on the letter to Barr, Mueller was upset about the media reporting, so my guess is Mueller, if he is going to testify behind closed doors wants to clear up the media narratives.

especially claims by Michael Wolff about him having a draft indictment set up for use on Trump. The left is always evil. making shit up and getting fake news out so everyone has to attend to it. fking left are truly fked up humans if I can even call them that. they eat their own I'm told.

Is that like when that asshole Comey worked for Obama and let Crooked Hillary off the hook with that ridiculous "no intent" excuse?

He's doing it because Congress has asked him to, and he respects the constitution and the law. He's required to do it.

He's required by law to make a public statement? somehow I doubt that....

Funny he decided to speak while both of his bosses are out of town....

Forum List

Back