Breaking: Muller flips another Trump staffer

Liberals and Conservatives are living in two different worlds on this matter. One side is going to get shell-shocked.

While it is true that both the Liberals and Conservatives are both living in different worlds, both are living in fantasy worlds and both are going to be shell-shocked when nobody goes to jail and nobody gets in trouble.

The indictments and guilty pleas sure seem real...

Anybody in jail yet?

What does that have to do with anything? There hasn't been sentencing yet but there has been two guilty pleas so far. That IS real.

In my "fantasy" world "lock her up" Flynn pled guilty to a Felony. That's real, honest to goodness Schottenfreude.

Like I told the other person, whatever makes you happy. This is not my first rodeo and nobody of any real importance ever goes to jail or gets in trouble. They just do not, and this time will be no different.

Going to jail isn't necessary. I mean sure, seeing Trump finally pay for a lifetime of criminal activity would be like having multiple orgasms with Angelina Joliet, but just having the criminal enterprise exposed would be pretty darn satisfying all on its own, no jail time needed. :lol:

Funny none so far are related to the election...........how is it not just an open ended witch hunt....btw I could probably convict most here of tax evasion
False:
The FBI said Papadopoulos "falsely described his interactions with a certain foreign contact who discussed 'dirt' related to emails" concerning Clinton. Records also describe an email between Trump campaign officials suggesting they were considering acting on Russian invitations to go to Russia
The four people charged in Mueller's investigation - CNNPolitics
True........local news has done several stories over the yrs of providing same info to multiple tax preparers and having them all come back different. Why is that? ..They can't all be right....you don't think a malicious agent out to score political points couldn't throw them all in jail......you are naive.

Actually they could all be right.
And all could be wrong depending on how they want to interpret the gray areas and host of of other reasons. Wife deals with IRS on regular basis for her clients.....I here the stories.

Yep!
So what was your point.....now report to jail tax evader.....

True........local news has done several stories over the yrs of providing same info to multiple tax preparers and having them all come back different. Why is that? ..They can't all be right....you don't think a malicious agent out to score political points couldn't throw them all in jail......you are naive.

Actually they could all be right.
And all could be wrong depending on how they want to interpret the gray areas and host of of other reasons. Wife deals with IRS on regular basis for her clients.....I here the stories.

Yep!
So what was your point.....now report to jail tax evader.....

The point was you said they couldn't all be right, but given how messed up our tax laws are, they could all be right.

Funny none so far are related to the election...........how is it not just an open ended witch hunt....btw I could probably convict most here of tax evasion
Just related to shady business dealings with Russians.

Keep believing that there is no connection to the election that had unprecedented Russian interference.

Not by the Trump campaign, moron.

Liberals and Conservatives are living in two different worlds on this matter. One side is going to get shell-shocked.

While it is true that both the Liberals and Conservatives are both living in different worlds, both are living in fantasy worlds and both are going to be shell-shocked when nobody goes to jail and nobody gets in trouble.

Anybody in jail yet?

A guilty plea is a conviction. There is about to be a third.

Anybody in jail yet?

What does that have to do with anything? There hasn't been sentencing yet but there has been two guilty pleas so far. That IS real.

In my "fantasy" world "lock her up" Flynn pled guilty to a Felony. That's real, honest to goodness Schottenfreude.

Like I told the other person, whatever makes you happy. This is not my first rodeo and nobody of any real importance ever goes to jail or gets in trouble. They just do not, and this time will be no different.

Going to jail isn't necessary. I mean sure, seeing Trump finally pay for a lifetime of criminal activity would be like having multiple orgasms with Angelina Joliet, but just having the criminal enterprise exposed would be pretty darn satisfying all on its own, no jail time needed. :lol:

Turds like you keep making these accusations, but you never post a shred of credible evidence to support them. All you ever do is vent your spleen and tell the world how much you hate Trump.

Keep believing that there is no connection to the election that had unprecedented Russian interference.

Sure. They were all just members of the campaign or the cabinet. :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Anybody in jail yet?

He hasn't plead guilty in court yet, fool.

And, bingo. Hey, it sure beats figuring out ways to work together in the best interests of the country.
Why would you want to work together with the criminally insane?
Agreed. The crazies on both ends are not going to be part of any constructive conversation and must somehow be marginalized.

Sure. They were all just members of the campaign or the cabinet. :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:
Who is "they?" It's certainly not anyone who "colluded" with the Russians.

Anybody in jail yet?

Real importance?
The former campaign chair and the former national security adviser aren't central figures?

And, bingo. Hey, it sure beats figuring out ways to work together in the best interests of the country.
Why would you want to work together with the criminally insane?
Agreed. The crazies on both ends are not going to be part of any constructive conversation and must somehow be marginalized.
Who are the "crazies" on the right side of the equation, people who think the Trump campaign did nothing illegal? Nope. Those are people who correctly evaluate the facts.

Who is "they?

Those who are the subject of the post you responded to, dope.

Those under indictment or who are convicted.

Anybody in jail yet?

Real importance?
The former campaign chair and the former national security adviser aren't central figures?

Flynn, sort of. I put him on about the same level as Ollie North in the importance level. And in the end nothing happened to him.

Anybody in jail yet?

That's why I said there is about to be a third, dope.

Who is "they?

Those who are the subject of the post you responded to, dope.

Those under indictment or who are convicted.

They weren't indicted for "colluding" with the Russians, dumbass. How many times do you have to be told that?

Anybody in jail yet?

That's why I said there is about to be a third, dope.
How does that change the fact that no one has plead guilty in court?

Not related to the election?
Manafort was Trump’s campaign manager and Flynn was his national security adviser. You don’t get any more related to the election that.
The lies you tell yourself to protect your criminal president are amazing.

Manafort was there for four months then was fired.
Flynn was there for less than a month.
You expect a non politician is suppose to know the inner works of just how dirty the government has become?
He got rid of them both when the allegations came to light.

Now it's unprecedented, and you can't even define and nobody can find it. LOL

Forum List

Back