BREAKING: National poll, 13 point swing, Trump leads Hillary 45 - 42

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Fox News Poll: Trump tops Clinton, both seen as deeply flawed candidates | Fox News

Crooked Hillary is tumbling. 2 months ago Trump was down 11. Now he's up 2. A 13 point swing. President Donald Trump! Get used to it libs! Shouldn't have screwed Bernie over.

1463602125771.jpg

Clayton....I see you responded but I censored you from my mind by putting you on ignore. Why? You became so annoying like a broken record repeating the word "fallacy" 1000x a day.

Someone tell me if he used it. If not...I may read what he said.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

YOU'RE DONE CROOKED HILLARY! YOU'RE DONE CROOKED HILLARY! YOU'RE DONE CROOKED HILLARY!

CONGRATS PRES WONDERFUL DONALD!

Clayton Jones was one of those who swore Trump would never possibly win the Republican nomination. Well Clayton, there are 405 delegates remaining and Trump only needs 77 to reach the required 1237 delegate count. Your comments hold little merit.

Fox News Poll: Trump tops Clinton, both seen as deeply flawed candidates | Fox News

Crooked Hillary is tumbling. 2 months ago Trump was down 11. Now he's up 2. A 13 point swing. President Donald Trump! Get used to it libs! Shouldn't have screwed Bernie over.

View attachment 75220

Sweet Baby Jesus--a FOX news poll--LOL Are there any Democrats that you know of that watch FOX news?--LOL

I guess what's scary about this poll, is that there are 42% of Republicans that are voting for Hillary Clinton.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

View attachment 75220

Sweet Baby Jesus--a FOX news poll--LOL Are there any Democrats that you know of that watch FOX news?--LOL

I guess what's scary about this poll, is that there are 42% of Republicans that are voting for Hillary Clinton.

ufonotcomingback.jpg
"Clinton has a net negative honesty rating of -35 points. That’s because a new low 31 percent say she’s honest, while a record 66 percent say she isn’t. "

SAME link...

"Fox News Poll"

lol
"A new Quinnipiac poll tells the inconvenient truth. Trump and Hillary Clinton are tied in each of the three key swing states of Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida."
Goodwin: Hillary Clinton Is Unraveling Quickly

Just keep laughing stupid.

Yeah the Quinnipac poll was an online poll you were touting last week with 1200 participants that is suppose to represent the opinion of 170+ million voters.

Dream on!

MP-2015-07-16-2-e1437399946286.gif

RCP Average 4/22 - 5/17 -- -- 46.2 42.3 Clinton +3.9
FOX News 5/14 - 5/17 1021 RV 3.0 42 45 Trump +3
Gravis 5/10 - 5/10 1574 RV 2.5 48 46 Clinton +2
PPP (D) 5/6 - 5/9 1222 RV 3.2 47 41 Clinton +6
CNN/ORC 4/28 - 5/1 890 RV 3.5 54 41 Clinton +13
Rasmussen Reports 4/27 - 4/28 1000 LV 3.0 39 41 Trump +2
IBD/TIPP 4/22 - 4/28 814 RV 3.5 47 40 Clinton +7

"Fox News Poll"

lol
"A new Quinnipiac poll tells the inconvenient truth. Trump and Hillary Clinton are tied in each of the three key swing states of Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida."

Yeah the Quinnipac poll was an online poll you were touting last week with 1200 participants that is suppose to represent the opinion of 170+ million voters.

Dream on!

Hillary's dishonesty numbers from both men and women have set new highs not beaten since Nixon.

View attachment 75220

The poll is fucked. It shows a R partisan affiliation edge of +1, 41 to 40.

2016-05-018 FOx poll fuckup (again).png

The Ds will have AT LEAST a +7 on election night. This poll is off by at least 8 points in partisan affiliation.

Smart people know this.

Dumbasses like Right-Wing nutbags do not.

Learn to be a smart person.

"Fox News Poll"

lol

Dream on!

Hillary's dishonesty numbers from both men and women have set new highs not beaten since Nixon.

This is a lie.

Clayton....I see you responded but I censored you from my mind by putting you on ignore. Why? You became so annoying like a broken record repeating the word "fallacy" 1000x a day.

Someone tell me if he used it. If not...I may read what he said.

No, he just laughed at your use of a Fox "News" poll to somehow prove your point.

As well he should.

BREAKING: Ignorant rightwing nitwits don't know that presidents are elected by the states via the EC, not popular vote.

Yes, in fact you discovered that fact the hard way in 2001, when your Kindergarten teacher explained to you that even though Gore received more votes, GWB was in fact president. :laugh:

Look guys, these polls are fun right now, but we're just getting started.
There's no doubt though that the fractured Dimocrat party and it's followers are getting nervous ! :lol:

Forum List

Back