Breaking: NBC News Reporting Ted Cruz Became U.S. "Naturalized" Citizen In 2014 (Not Natural-Born)

Cruz has always been American
This is blatantly false. He was born in Canada. How does that NOT make him a natural-born Canadian?

Can you be a natural-born citizen of two different countries? No.

Happens all the time.
Example?

American family vacations abroad.
Baby comes early.

Sheriff Joe Synthaholic knows he is wrong.

He is fucking with the birthers on the Board and giving them payback.

I fully understand what he is doing.

This is blatantly false. He was born in Canada. How does that NOT make him a natural-born Canadian?

Happens all the time.
Example?

Baby comes early.
Then that baby is natural-born to whatever country it was born in. It's not automatically a natural-born American.

Joe A. Synthaholic is enjoying himself? Herself? Whateverself?

The point is very clear: birtherism is a disease of the mind.

Sheriff Joe Synthaholic knows he is wrong.

He is fucking with the birthers on the Board and giving them payback.

I fully understand what he is doing.
No. I'm not. The birthers had no case. Obama was born in the U.S.

Cruz was born in Canada.

And for those birthers who say Cruz is eligible because his mother is American, then they have no case even if Obama was born in Kenya.

Happens all the time.
Example?

Baby comes early.
Then that baby is natural-born to whatever country it was born in. It's not automatically a natural-born American.

Why not? One or both parents are American.

Sil, your document means nothing. His mom was a citizen at the time of birth.
So if a boy's father was a citizen, like a soldier on shore leave, when the boy was born say in Russia, and the mother is Russian, then the boy can be president too if he also sneaks into the US (like Cruz did) and only renounces his Russian citizenship two years before he runs for POTUS?

There will be a lot of war babies born abroad who will be thrilled to know they can run for president too, once the legal precedent is confirmed. Of course, that completely negates the intent of the original rule "natural born" because it was created to keep any potential for sedition or treason from foreign influences to the lowest level possible in POTUS. In law, this one especially from a national security standpoint, original intent is everything. This is one part of the Constitution that will be found...like September this year....to NOT be a "living breathing evolving document".
nope! the russian/american boy would need to be 35 and would have to have lived in the USA a minimum of 14 years....

The Constitution gives three eligibility requirements to be president: one must be 35 years of age, a resident "within the United States" for 14 years, and a "natural born Citizen," a term not defined in the Constitution.

Happens all the time.
Example?

Baby comes early.

And the baby is also an American. Just not natural-born, and is ineligible to become POTUS.

Happens all the time.
Example?

Baby comes early.

And the baby is also an American. Just not natural-born, and ineligible to become POTUS.

And the baby is also an American.

Excellent!

Just not natural-born

Why not?

Baby comes early.

And the baby is also an American. Just not natural-born, and ineligible to become POTUS.

Excellent!

Just not natural-born

Why not?
Not born on American soil.

Baby comes early.

Excellent!

Just not natural-born

Why not?

Where in the US Constitution did it say you had to be born on American soil?

Happens all the time.
Example?

Baby comes early.

And the baby is also an American. Just not natural-born, and is ineligible to become POTUS.
no, the baby of an American couple vacationing overseas IS A NATURAL born citizen and they are usually NOT a natural born citizen in the vacationing country they are born in.... without residency, matters.... vacationers are not residents and under the jurisdiction of the foreign country,

and in many countries their child born while vacationing would not qualify as a citizen at birth in the foreign country....it would require them living there in that foreign country, then at 18 try to get naturalization...

Cruz's parents were residents in Canada, so that's a different scenario....

It became obvious to me many posts ago that you have no intelligent counter to my contention that Cruz is ineligible. So you've resorted to mocking. I understand.
Because your OP is mocckable (that's why I used two c).

Your OP is no more worthy than that of an Orly Taitz or a Steve_McGarrett is the point.

Get used to it.

Last edited:

Excellent!

Just not natural-born

Why not?

That's the natural-born part. As opposed to naturalized.

no, the baby of an American couple vacationing overseas IS A NATURAL born citizen and they are usually NOT a natural born citizen in the vacationing country they are born in.... without residency, matters.... vacationers are not residents and under the jurisdiction of the foreign country,
You are correct. Thank you. I missed the vacationing part.

It became obvious to me many posts ago that you have no intelligent counter to my contention that Cruz is ineligible. So you've resorted to mocking. I understand.
Because your OP is mocckable (that's why I used two c).

Your OP is no more worthy than that of an Orly Taitz or a Steve_McGarrett is the point.

Get used to it.
It's not my OP.

And you still have not even attempted to explain why you believe I'm wrong.

Why is that?

Excellent!

Just not natural-born

Why not?

That's the natural-born part. As opposed to naturalized.

That's the natural-born part

You think the US Constitution says you have to be born on American soil to be natural born?

As opposed to naturalized

When was Cruz naturalized?

Forum List

Back