Breaking: NBC News Reporting Ted Cruz Became U.S. "Naturalized" Citizen In 2014 (Not Natural-Born)

The court is not ultra-conservative, even when Scalia was alive.

Lawrence Tribe's opinion counts for zip, SCOTUS does not want the case, and it will deny standing to anyone that brings the case.

Cruz is an American just as McCain is an American.

Both are children of at least one parent who is an American citizen.

McCain was born in Panama to American parents. McCain is a natural born US citizen because of his parents.

McCain was born on what is considered American soil, as is everyone born on a foreign U.S. facility.

Obama was born in Hawaii to an American mother. Obama is a natural born citizen because of where he was born.
Correct.

Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother. Cruz is a natural born citizen because of his mother.

Cruz wasn't born on American soil, hence, he's not a natural-born American.

McCain was born in Panama to American parents. McCain is a natural born US citizen because of his parents.

McCain was born on what is considered American soil, as is everyone born on a foreign U.S. facility.

Obama was born in Hawaii to an American mother. Obama is a natural born citizen because of where he was born.
Correct.

Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother. Cruz is a natural born citizen because of his mother.

Cruz wasn't born on American soil, hence, he's not a natural-born American.
Immaterial. You are the same as Steve_McGarrett, you goof. On purpose. You are having fun, a junior Joe A. :lol:

The court is not ultra-conservative, even when Scalia was alive.

Lawrence Tribe's opinion counts for zip, SCOTUS does not want the case, and it will deny standing to anyone that brings the case.
Lawrence Tribe taught some of the current SCOTUS. He's one of the foremost authorities on the Constitution in the world.

Alan Grayson would have standing, as a member of a Congress that would have to deal with a Cruz presidency.

Sheriff Joe Synthaholic, take a hike, you goofball.
Are you conceding my point? You certainly haven't addressed it, although I've asked you twice already.

Maybe the third time is the charm!

How does being born in Canada NOT make Cruz a natural-born Canadian?

Can you be a natural-born citizen of two different countries?

Two very simple questions, Jake.

Sheriff Joe Synthaholic, you are responsible for sinking the birth movement even further. You are the equal of Steve_McGarrett and his buds, so we are having fun with you.

Your posts are nonsense, as you well know.

You are the moral equivalent on this issue of Steve_McGarret, CrusaderFrank, and Mudwhistle, etc.

Enjoy the company.

Try and put this in court, and rebuttal will be like a chigger boring up the ass and out the ear of plaintiff's attorney.

They are not nonsense - if they were you would have already explained why.

I've asked a legitimate question which you have avoided answering. Because you cannot answer truthfully and still maintain that Cruz is qualified.
No, you do not get to splice and dice like a dickless right winger. Here is my whole post, which answers your nonsense above.

You are the moral equivalent on this issue of Steve_McGarret, CrusaderFrank, and Mudwhistle, etc.

Enjoy the company.

Try and put this in court, and rebuttal will be like a chigger boring up the ass and out the ear of plaintiff's attorney.

Sheriff Joe Synthaholic, take a hike, you goofball.
Are you conceding my point? You certainly haven't addressed it, although I've asked you twice already.

Maybe the third time is the charm!

How does being born in Canada NOT make Cruz a natural-born Canadian?

Can you be a natural-born citizen of two different countries?

Two very simple questions, Jake.

Had Cruz's mom laid down and popped out Ted on the border of the United States and Canada, Ted would be both an American and Canadian natural born citizen.

Forum List

Back