Breaking: NBC reporting Trump on the way to Walter Reed

1601674237429.png

All the networks are running special reports right now saying that Trump is heading to Walter Reed. Marine 1 just landed on the WH lawn to take him there.

Most of the current reports are saying that he's going to Walter Reed just to make sure he can be closely monitored. Apparently, he's not in serious condition yet, but they are being cautious.

There isn't really any reason to worry about him (yet), but the doctors on the news said that if he ends up being put on oxygen, THEN it will be time to worry. They also said the morbidity rate for someone Trump's age is around 15 percent.

This is bad. Really bad.

He's the president. They would fly Trump to the hospital if he stubbed his toe. And he probably has the whole wing to himself surrounded by Secret Service. He is the Executive Branch of the US government and CEO of the US Military all wrapped up in one.

You know, the guy Joe Biden told to SHUT UP, DON'T YOU EVER STOP YER YAPPING? the other night.

Donald Trump is in the high risk group so that makes perfect sense. Time is of the essence.

The doctors said that the morbidity rate for someone Trump's age is around 15 percent. There really isn't any reason to worry (yet), but if he gets put on oxygen, that is when it will become serious.

This is bad. Really bad.

He's the president. They would fly Trump to the hospital if he stubbed his toe. And he probably has the whole wing to himself surrounded by Secret Service. He is the Executive Branch of the US government and CEO of the US Military all wrapped up in one.

You know, the guy Joe Biden told to SHUT UP, DON'T YOU EVER STOP YER YAPPING? the other night.

Oh I realize that, but I still can't help but feel sorry for him :(

A lot of wishful thinking going on...
CNN, NY Slimes, and the rest of the Lame Stream Media spinning up, undoubtedly already writing Trump's Obit.
No one knows shit. I’m watching Fox and they are halfway playing it down and half way freaking out.

A lot of wishful thinking going on...
CNN, NY Slimes, and the rest of the Lame Stream Media spinning up, undoubtedly already writing Trump's Obit.

Really? I haven't heard anyone say that he's going to die yet. Most of the doctors I've seen on the news said that there isn't any reason to worry right now, but if he gets put on oxygen, that is when it becomes serious.

Donald Trump is in the high risk group so that makes perfect sense. Time is of the essence.
Holy shit. I hate his lying repulsive ass but I do hope he walks out waves and gets on the helicopter like a president.
Didn't Trump put him in charge of the pandemic ? Hmmm
Didn't Shakespeare write about this ?
Weird.
1601675170145.png

Last edited:
Apparently, Trump and his wife aren't the only people at the WH who have caught the virus. There are several people in Trump's admin who have tested positive over the past couple of days.

And, interestingly enough, there are still lots of people at the WH who are still not wearing masks.

Forum List

Back