Breaking! New York AG Letitia James Caught On Video Saying Judge Engoron Found Donald Trump Guilty “Before This Trial Even Began” (VIDEO)

A racist prosecutor and a batshit nuts judge

Basically
A prosecutor who ran on the platform of "I'm going to get Trump!" during the 2022 campaign. She openly ran on prosecuting Trump. That, in and of itself, should get her disbarred.
The TRUMP organization has already been found guilty of fraud

Trump cares
It will be tossed on appeal.

Please show me proof of this, mkay?

I want to see the docs that shows that both parties asked for this judge to prejudge the case.

Show me the request in writing.

You will have to go to the court site to see the underlying documents. However the request by BOTH parties is noted in the Judges ruling.

1702832016512.png

BTW, I think you're confusing the document trial with the New York case.

Nope, the above is from the NY civil fraud case.

WW

OMG.....so you're saying that the city of New York is unable to use a tape measure?
I'm saying the bank accepted Trumps falsified business record when making a loan with his residence as part of the collateral.

Trump later claimed that the floor space, included mechanical spaces, like elevators etc. Yet that still didn't come anywhere near the 30,000 square feet he claimed, unless you included the ceiling and the walls.

Hence the summary judgement that Trump falsified business records.

The architectural drawings filed with the city showed the actual size.

Throw this case out. She admitted Judge Engoron had already found Trump guilty before the trial ever started. What Engoron did was unethical on epic levels. He should be impeached along with James who campaigned on going after Trump.

Video of Letitia James

NY Attorney General Letitia James Admits Her Guilt in Denying Trump Due Process — Says Judge Found Donald Trump Guilty “Before This Trial Even Began” (VIDEO)​

They don’t have to worry. They can say or do anything when Elections are fixed in advance. No one will punish them for persecution of American Citizens.

Last edited:
Summary Judgement was requested by both parties based on the motions, briefs, video depositions and evidence attached to the briefs.

The Judge ruled on only 1 of 7 claims, the other 6 remanded to trial.

Doing something BOTH parties requested based on briefs isn't "pre-judging", especially when most of the complaints were referred to trial.

No it doesn't.

It only matters to the one claim that was decided by summary judgement based on the request of both parties.

It's not relevant to the other 6 claims that will be determined by the trial.

WW

SHUP ignorant OX with your BS legal mumbo jumble. These phony charges should have been tossed out at filing and Leticia fired from GOVT job.

An example of the evidence, you claim wasn't introduced, was Trump reporting the value of his Trump Tower home, at over 30,000 square feet.

When it was actually just over 10,000 square feet.
So if I were to say that my house is 2000 sq ft.....and according to the left, I mean the city of New York, my house is only 1300 sq ft, they can close all of my businesses and take everything I have?

No, it doesn't work that way.

The bank decides what your property is worth when it comes to loans. The city decides what your property is worth with respect to taxes. What you claim your property is worth doesn't matter.

When you fill out a loan origination document you give them what you know is as close to being accurate as you can. But the bank decides what your property is worth and gives you a yes or no on whether or not they will approve the loan and what the conditions are. They offer terms on interest rates how long the loan with be and how much payments will be. They never take your word. If they did they'd be out of business in little or no time.

Apparently they were happy with the agreed upon terms and the loans were paid off on-time.

So if I were to say that my house is 2000 sq ft.....and according to the left, I mean the city of New York, my house is only 1300 sq ft, they can close all of my businesses and take everything I have?

No, it doesn't work that way.

The bank decides what your property is worth when it comes to loans. The city decides what your property is worth with respect to taxes. What you claim your property is worth doesn't matter.

When you fill out a loan origination document you give them what you know is as close to being accurate as you can. But the bank decides what your property is worth and gives you a yes or no on whether or not they will approve the loan and what the conditions are. They offer terms on interest rates how long the loan with be and how much payments will be. They never take your word. If they did they'd be out of business in little or no time.

Apparently they were happy with the agreed upon terms and the loans were paid off on-time.
Trump should have hired you as his lawyer.

You will have to go to the court site to see the underlying documents. However the request by BOTH parties is noted in the Judges ruling.

View attachment 874505

Nope, the above is from the NY civil fraud case.

WW
So this says he denied Trump's request for a summary judgement. Then he grants a partial judgement to AG James and also grants her request to literally close down Trump's New York businesses (A decision that was put on hold until after the appeal is finished).

And during the trial it appears that her requests were way out of line. Especially since she has no standing in the case to bring suit. There is no harmed plaintiff. Thus the higher court put that decision on hold.

I still see no proof that Trump even asked for a summary judgement.

Swing and a miss.

Wait. Trump WAS found guilty before THIS (the penalty proceedings) trial occurred

That's not what happened.

March 21, 2023

A core crime that the Manhattan District Attorney will likely include in an indictment of former President Donald Trump is “falsifying business records in the first degree,” a felony under New York State law (N.Y. Penal Code § 175.10). Prosecutors and indeed all of us are compelled by the rule of law to consider how such a charge compares to past prosecutions.

The People of the State of New York v. Josue Aguilar Dubon, AKA Saady Dubon, AKA Alejandro Ortiz (October 2022) — Bronx business owner indicted for failing to report over $1 million in income, avoiding paying $60,000 in taxes.
The People of the State of New York v. Scott Kirtland (February 2022) — Insurance broker indicted for allegedly creating/filing fraudulent certificates of liability insurance to further scheme to defraud.
The People of the State of New York v. James Garner (November 2021) — Mental health therapy aide indicted for allegedly defrauding over $35,000 in workers’ compensation benefits.
The People of the State of New York v. Jose Palmer (November 2016) — Pleaded guilty to petit larceny for unemployment benefits fraud of over $3,000, having initially been indicted for grand larceny and falsifying business records in the first degree.
The People of the State of New York v. Jason Holley (November 2016) — Convicted by jury of falsifying business records in the first degree but acquitted of the predicate crime, insurance fraud.
The People of the State of New York v. Christina Murray (May 2015) & People v. Terrel Murray (May 2014) — Married couple convicted of house fire insurance claim, attempting to recover the cash value of various items of property that were ostensibly lost in the fire.
The People of the State of New York v. Barbara A. Freeland (June 2013) — Convicted for falsely claiming on a food stamps application that a young adult lived with her.
The People of the State of New York v. Maria F. Ramirez (August 2010) — Convicted for returning unpurchased items to a store in exchange for store credit, thus causing a false entry in a business record of an enterprise, and using the store credit to purchase additional items one day.
There's no comparison. They're trying to use a legal code that doesn't apply. They simply read the title of the code and tried to make it fit an imaginary crime.

None of this is a surprise to thinkers because we Know what makes up a witch hunt . They have and continue to follow the script perfectly. On Titty James we will be scolded about how the tape was obtained, that it’s been edited, that we hear and see it incorrectly and all the other supreme deflection indicative of TDS emotional illness.

I wasn't commenting on the summary judgement.
That's another issue.
This speech shows her malicious intent.
The entire case is built on bad feelings toward a suspect by the judge and prosecutor, and a refusal by the judge and prosecutor to look for the truth.
Not to mention the fact that there is no crime here in the first place.
Nobody was hurt.
Nobody's complaining of being ripped off, even the banks.
The banks testified that they couldn't understand the purpose of the trial to begin with.
So you think prosecutors aren’t supposed to claim that the person their prosecuting is guilty?

WTF do you think prosecutors do?

Forum List

Back