Breaking News: Active Shooter at Redstone Arsenal - Huntsville, AL

no details yet

quote:

WAFF 48 Retweeted
Elizabeth Gentle? @newsgirl448 8m8 minutes ago

BREAKING: Confirmed active shooter at Sparkman Center on @Redstone_AL no details to report yet. Crews enroute.

eta link - Possible active shooter at Redstone Arsenal; all gates closed
I just listened to that reporter giving the story. Clearly she needs to learn the difference between "entrée" and "entry." The way she is saying it, is that the facility is blocking "the main course of meals" from entering the facility.

As of six minutes ago, officials were still trying to determine if there was an active shooter. No injuries reported yet. Let's hope it was a false alarm.

I just listened to that reporter giving the story. Clearly she needs to learn the difference between "entrée" and "entry." The way she is saying it, is that the facility is blocking "the main course of meals" from entering the facility.
OR

damn Yankees need to figure out how to listen to a Southern accent without being critical

either way :dunno:

You can bet it will be on lock down for a while. This situations always cause mass confusion.

Being a southerner, she said entree'. Lol
OR

damn Yankees need to figure out how to listen to a Southern accent without being critical

either way :dunno:

no details yet

quote:

WAFF 48 Retweeted
Elizabeth Gentle? @newsgirl448 8m8 minutes ago

BREAKING: Confirmed active shooter at Sparkman Center on @Redstone_AL no details to report yet. Crews enroute.

eta link - Possible active shooter at Redstone Arsenal; all gates closed

Maybe she's française?

Briefing gave nothing new other than who family and friends can contact, if they can't get in touch with them. Said many buildings have no cell service and some evacuated to safe zones without their cells. And they are trying to figure a way to get people out.

The reporter on WAFF said it is a huge complex. They had identified the building where the possible shooter was as the space/aeronautics building, but that in itself is huge.

NASA reg gates are back open. Situation still ongoing, but trying to get people off the arsenal. Briefing.
Asked for prayers for those that might be injured. Said he can't confirm.

Bldg 5301.
The reporter on WAFF said it is a huge complex. They had identified the building where the possible shooter was as the space/aeronautics building, but that in itself is huge.

Forum List

Back