Breaking News: Alabama Chief Justice Orders Judges to Just Ignore Pro-Gay Marriage Federal Ruling

The Constitutional Law that covers this Alabama case are the 9th, 10th and 14th Amendments. The 14th Amendment according to SCOTUS. Precedent is about race relations and Citizenship. Not about Marriage. Not one word in the 14th covers Marriage.

Does the 14th Amendment mention race?

Can't apply marriage "equally" when marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman...so it is being applied equally....any man can marry any woman and any woman can marry any man.

I guess it comes down to who has the authority to make that determination and who just gets to rant on an political forum.

Judge Granade ruled and the SCOTUS has refused to overrule. The definition of marriage has been expanded. Nothing was taken away from the old definition. It was expanded to include same-sex couples.
Oh and the only reason these people have this "power" is because we the people allow it. For now.

The Constitutional Law that covers this Alabama case are the 9th, 10th and 14th Amendments. The 14th Amendment according to SCOTUS. Precedent is about race relations and Citizenship. Not about Marriage. Not one word in the 14th covers Marriage.

Wrong again. You're applying exclusion that the courts never did. The courts found that the 14th amendment applies in race based cases. You're claiming that the 14th amendment ONLY applies in race based cases. And that's not a finding of the courts.

That's you citing yourself. And its blithering nonsense. Like insisting that if a cop pulls over the driver of a Corolla for speeding, that they can ONLY pull over drivers of Corollas for speeding.

There's no such restriction.

In the Romer v. Evans case the court explicitly found that the 14th amendment's equal protection clause had been violated. Utterly destroying your claim that the 14th doesn't apply to gays and that it only applies race and citizenship based cases.

The equal protection clause applies to all citizens, all laws, all privileges and immunities. The restrictions you insist the courts applied, the courts never even mention.

No SCOTUS has refused to issue a hold until they issue their ruling in June. We ALL know what that ruling will say and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot and a liar. We fight the fight until we die or we win.

So we will wait until June for the final say? Fine with me. I'm pretty confident that SCOTUS will rule in favor of same sex marriages.

Then you can feel free to open fire. (or will you be pushing others to do so?)

Can't apply marriage "equally" when marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman...so it is being applied equally....any man can marry any woman and any woman can marry any man.

I guess it comes down to who has the authority to make that determination and who just gets to rant on an political forum.

Judge Granade ruled and the SCOTUS has refused to overrule. The definition of marriage has been expanded. Nothing was taken away from the old definition. It was expanded to include same-sex couples.
Oh and the only reason these people have this "power" is because we the people allow it. For now.

Oh please!! Spare us the false bravado and veiled threats. You and your klan buddies will not do a damned thing and you know it. You might bluff and bluster a bit, but as far as actual action, you are cowards in the light of day. You want it to be 20 to 1 and in the middle of the night. I have found you kkk nuts to be pretty worthless one on one.

But keep bluffing. Maybe it will make you feel better about how you claim you got screwed. Of course, you can't point to any loss of rights or any actual way you got screwed. But I'm sure it makes you feel better when you are sitting around your buddy's garage drinking cheap beer and hanging another rebel flag.

No SCOTUS has refused to issue a hold until they issue their ruling in June. We ALL know what that ruling will say and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot and a liar. We fight the fight until we die or we win.

And by "fight until we die" you really mean teeth gnashing, hand ringing, and endlessly moaning on the internet. Spare us all the bluster mate.

And by "fight until we die" you really mean teeth gnashing, hand ringing, and endlessly moaning on the internet. Spare us all the bluster mate.

That is all they will do.

For sure. I highly doubt people will take to the streets violently b/c gay people can and will get married. Most Americans are far too busy with their owns affairs to lay down their lives for an issue that has no effect on their marriage and lives. It is overly dramatic poppycock and nothing more.

The 14th is not about same sex marriage.

"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.... To deny this fundamental freedom on so unsupportable a basis as the racial classifications embodied in these statutes, classifications so directly subversive of the principle of equality at the heart of the Fourteenth Amendment, is surely to deprive all the state's citizens of liberty without due process of law."

Chief Justice Earl Warren

The Chief Justice verifies that the 14th Amendment was ratified for Former Slaves because of his reference to race in the SCOTUS case of Loving v. Virginia.

Last edited:

Oh please!! Spare us the false bravado and veiled threats. You and your klan buddies will not do a damned thing and you know it. You might bluff and bluster a bit, but as far as actual action, you are cowards in the light of day. You want it to be 20 to 1 and in the middle of the night. I have found you kkk nuts to be pretty worthless one on one.

But keep bluffing. Maybe it will make you feel better about how you claim you got screwed. Of course, you can't point to any loss of rights or any actual way you got screwed. But I'm sure it makes you feel better when you are sitting around your buddy's garage drinking cheap beer and hanging another rebel flag.
I am not in the Klan,don't know any Klan members...You were already proven wrong..racial patriots have and will again take the next step.

No I mean fight until we die..you take away ever box but the cartridge box there is nothing left but to sit back and watch the country collapse or fight and sharpen our skills and get ready.

You were already proven wrong.

For sure. I highly doubt people will take to the streets violently b/c gay people can and will get married. Most Americans are far too busy with their owns affairs to lay down their lives for an issue that has no effect on their marriage and lives. It is overly dramatic poppycock and nothing more.
Its not about faggots. Its about turning straight white people into 2nd class citizens.

The 14th is about equal protection under the law. And as the Romer V. Evans case demonstrates elegantly, the equal protection clause protects gays. Nor is the 14th amendment limited to race and citizenship based cases.

The Chief Justice verifies that the 14th Amendment was ratified for Former Slaves because of his reference to race in the SCOTUS case of Loving v. Virginia.

Says you. The courts don't recognize the restriction to the 14th amendment that you made up. And have instead explictly contradicted by recognizing the 14th amendment does apply to cases involving gay rights.

As usual, Steven....you don't know what you're talking about.

I am not in the Klan,don't know any Klan members...You were already proven wrong..racial patriots have and will again take the next step.

No I mean fight until we die..you take away ever box but the cartridge box there is nothing left but to sit back and watch the country collapse or fight and sharpen our skills and get ready.

Its not about faggots. Its about turning straight white people into 2nd class citizens.

How exactly are white straight people being turned into 2nd class citizens in this country? Be specific please. If there is some widespread conspiracy against straight white people it is failing...miserably.

And how does gay marriage turn you into a 'second class citizen'? Or effect you in any way? Its not like your marriage is suddenly worth less because someone else is allowed to marry.

"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.... To deny this fundamental freedom on so unsupportable a basis as the racial classifications embodied in these statutes, classifications so directly subversive of the principle of equality at the heart of the Fourteenth Amendment, is surely to deprive all the state's citizens of liberty without due process of law."

Chief Justice Earl Warren

It wasn't about race until it was. It is now about same sex marriage too. You may as well get used to it.

And how does gay marriage turn you into a 'second class citizen'? Or effect you in any way? Its not like your marriage is suddenly worth less because someone else is allowed to marry.
I already stated this once. Politicians and Courts have created an entire system of protected special citizens...pretty much anyone BUT straight white traditional people.

How are white men being turned into 2nd class citizens by allowing gays to marry?? Please tell us how it effects you at all? I have challenged you before to explain how you are effected at all, but you do not answer except some vague "society is degenerating" nonsense.

Go get your cartridge box and give it your best shot. (pun intended) The days when the klan scared people are over. And if your handful of bigots decide to try and make everyone else a 2nd class citizen, be prepared for some serious resistance. And much of that resistance will come from equally well armed white men & women who will be happy to shoot back and defend the rights of ALL Americans.

I already stated this once. Politicians and Courts have created an entire system of protected special citizens...pretty much anyone BUT straight white traditional people.

Straight white people already have access to marriage. Gays don't. Which is why the courts are intervening. Gays aren't getting 'special' rights. But the same ones you already have.

Gay marriage robs you of nothing, costs you nothing, effects you in no way. Making your opposition to it all the more bizarre.

The topic here is gay marriage. How does that make you a 2nd class citizen?? You can still marry. You can still enjoy every right your were afforded before. What changed that makes you a 2nd class citizen?

You poor victim. The Man holding you down.................

The topic here is gay marriage. How does that make you a 2nd class citizen?? You can still marry. You can still enjoy every right your were afforded before. What changed that makes you a 2nd class citizen?
If straight whites aren't able to feel superior to others in this country.

Forum List

Back