Breaking News and Confirmed: Arizona Senate Passes Presidential Eligibility Bill 21-9

Hawaii confirmed a document that was never accepted by the state registrar in 1961.

And, finally, to put the nail in the coffin, Congress has already passed a resolution that closes the matter:

From the linked article:

it appears Congress has moved on and has accepted Obama's island birthplace. The U.S. House on Monday unanimously approved a resolution recognizing and celebrating the 50th anniversary of Hawaii becoming the 50th state. A clause was included that reads: "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961."

Whoomp. There it is.

I don't care who agrees with what. The document obama has was never accepted by the state registrar of 1961.

I don't care who agrees with what. The document obama has was never accepted by the state registrar of 1961.

It doesn't matter if all Obama has is a piece of paper with "Obama was born" in crayon on it.

As long as it's officially accepted by the State of Hawaii as adequate proof, Arizona can't say shit about it. Period.

Only Congress and the Supreme Court have the right to overturn the judgement of Hawaii, and they won't, so Arizona can "suck it".

And Arizona will recognize Hawaii's long form BC see how that works? It's not unconstitutional.

You're missing the point.

Hawaii doesn't have to present shit.

All they have to do is confirm that he is a natural-born citizen and BAM, he's a natural born citizen.

The only governmental bodies that can contradict the authority of the State of Hawaii on this matter is the Supreme Court of the United States, or the US Congress.

Both have already reviewed the paperwork and found it acceptable.

Therefore, if Arizona attempts to enforce this law over the objections of Hawaii, they will be performing an illegal act. I imagine that any election official that attempts to print ballots without Obama's name on it will be arrested and jailed.

You're missing the point.

Hawaii doesn't have to present shit.

You're right Hawaii doesn't have to present anything. obama does. And obama could thumb his nose and not run on a ballot in Arizona if he chooses to, so how do you think the majority of Americans will view that action? How many votes do you think obama will lose?

For some reason a document was filed with the state registrar but was never accepted in 1961. Thats a fact.

You're right Hawaii doesn't have to present anything. obama does. And obama could thumb his nose and not run on a ballot in Arizona if he chooses to, so how do you think the majority of Americans will view that action? How many votes do you think obama will lose?

For some reason a document was filed with the state registrar but was never accepted in 1961. Thats a fact.

All Obama has to present is certification that Hawaii believes that he is a natural born citizen, which he has.

He will not have to not run on the Arizona ballot, because by trying to force him off the ballot, Arizona will be engaging in an illegal act.

And it doesn't matter if the state registrar did or did not accept it, again, Hawaii has deemed that Obama is a resident, and made an official statement to that effect.

I imagine you and a whole lot of friends could move to Hawaii, and vote in people who would change that decision, but until that happens, Arizona cannot Constitutionally carry out this law. End of story.

The rightwingnuts in Arizona will lose in court......they always do

Lose in what court?

That's what happens when you ignore the Constitution

I keep trying to remind you of the fringe left, we are under the United States constitution, not the North Korean one. (Regardless of how much you may wish it were otherwise.

The U.S. constitution grants the states the sole power to determine the means and details of electors and to conduct presidential elections within their states.

You have zero grounding.

This is much ado about nothing. Hawaii has already certified his birth. Arizona will probably accept Hawaii's certification of birth regardless of weather the certificate is long form or not. If the Republicans try to keep Obama off the ballot in Arizona, the Democrats will surely score points with voters in other states. Besides, Obama is very unlikely to carry Arizona.

obama doesn't have to run on an Arizona ballot, he could by-pass the state, but how many people in other states would vote for him if he was not on the Arizona ballot because he did not want to show his long form BC? I would say that would be the biggest mistake anyone could ever think of doing.

Wrong play by Obama

Let him provide his Hawaii certified COLB to Arizona and force Arizona Republicans to keep him off the ballot

Watch the voter retaliation against the GOP in the rest of the states

Obamas secret plan to use the birthers against the GOP

Lose in what court?

I keep trying to remind you of the fringe left, we are under the United States constitution, not the North Korean one. (Regardless of how much you may wish it were otherwise.

The U.S. constitution grants the states the sole power to determine the means and details of electors and to conduct presidential elections within their states.

You have zero grounding.

That's why you nutters are ofer out of 72 in the courts so far.

Oh, I'm sorry, 0-74.

Lose in what court?

You have zero grounding.

Not even close pal. If one state says he was born in that state and certifies that fact......another state can't annul it

Secondly, Arizona needs tp prove in court that the additional info in the long form is needed to prove eligibility (35 yrs and natural born citizen)

Fail on both points

I imagine the zip code comment was self-referential.

Toro was off. There have been 74 court cases, not 72.

No, 74 is the aggregate IQ of all you KOS kiddies.

There have been 3 - THREE court cases.

What your hive leaders don't let you drones in on is that a motion ain't a court case.

The Supreme court hasn't heard the case, nor has the court of appeals.

Even if Arizona passes this lame legislation, Obama can still provide his COLB and they will accept it as proof

They are too big pussies to do otherwise

"Pussy" got nothing to do with it.

The LAW stipulates that they MUST accept a certified original copy of the COLB.

The abstract on the internet ain't going to cut it, though. Obama will have to produce the real one.

What your hive leaders don't let you drones in on is that a motion ain't a court case.

The Supreme Court hasn't heard the case because they reviewed the evidence and threw it out for lack of standing.

Meaning they didn't give it enough credence to even bother having the issue in their court.

Do not get me started on that piece of toilet paper in this thread. It wasn't accepted by the state registrar back in 1961. It's worthless unless you can resurrect the dead and ask the state registrar why he did not accept it in 1961.

The State of Hawaii re-verified his citizenship 2 years ago. Therefore, Arizona has nothing to say about it.

The only thing that could possibly constitutionally undo Hawaii's right to call the citizens of their state "US Citizens" is a constitutional amendment.

So, you go ahead and try to get that done, k? Until then, the Arizona legislature is engaging in legislative masturbation.

I live here in Arizona and I can tell you why they are fighting for this. Its because we have nothing else going on here. We have all kinds of time and money for such important things here.

This freaking Brewer actually killed two people here because of her cuts. (I have to admit, she quitely amended her death panel bill cuts because of the deaths, so I have to give her that?)

This woman makes me sick.

"Pussy" got nothing to do with it.

The LAW stipulates that they MUST accept a certified original copy of the COLB.

The abstract on the internet ain't going to cut it, though. Obama will have to produce the real one.

The law is illegal, so it will never be an issue.

It doesn't matter if all Obama has is a piece of paper with "Obama was born" in crayon on it.

As long as it's officially accepted by the State of Hawaii as adequate proof, Arizona can't say shit about it. Period.

Only Congress and the Supreme Court have the right to overturn the judgement of Hawaii, and they won't, so Arizona can "suck it".

Truth be known thats all he does have, and thats the reason you and others like you are afraid that he will be forced to produce the long form.

I imagine the zip code comment was self-referential.

Toro was off. There have been 74 court cases, not 72.

hey fucknutz:

Case
Plaintiff's full name
Filed in
Case No.
Docket
Trial/Original Court
Appellate Court
Supreme Court
"Obama Defense"
Total Cases: 74
Birthers win: 0

Total Appellate Cases w/ Rulings: 43

Total SCT Rulings: 15

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_evidence/BIRTHER%20CASE%20LIST.pdf

Last edited:

The Supreme Court hasn't heard the case because they reviewed the evidence and threw it out for lack of standing.

Meaning they didn't give it enough credence to even bother having the issue in their court.

Just do like I do..ask the OP to let us know how this turns out. Instead of back and forth...lets see how this turns out.

Cant wait.

Forum List

Back