Breaking News and Confirmed: Arizona Senate Passes Presidential Eligibility Bill 21-9

Arizona is saying, in the piece of crap legislation they produced, that Obama can't run for office in their state BECAUSE HE IS NOT A CITIZEN,

Really?

Can you post the text of the bill that states this?

not because of some random electoral infraction. Therefore it is denying the rights of a citizen of Hawaii in their state, specifically breaking the law, as set forth in the Constitution.

In what way?

If it were some controversy about not enough names on a ballot, etc, this would not be an issue, but Arizona is basically claiming the right to overturn the "the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings" of the state of Hawaii, which is specifically forbidden in the Constitution.

Arizona is requiring that candidates prove that they are natural born citizens.

What's the problem? Can your Messiah® not prove that? I can prove that I'm a natural born citizen.

Hawaii has already certified, multiple times that he is a natural born citizen. Therefore, Arizona has no right to deny that he is, as per Article !V Section 1 and 2.

The purpose of this is as follows:

If states have the right to deny the "the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings" then any state can deny that any resident of any other state is a citizen, unless they produce their original birth certificate. And that is unconstitutional, unless a new Amendment was enacted at some point that I am unaware of.

Format Document

1. A CERTIFIED COPY OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE'S LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE THAT INCLUDES AT LEAST THE DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH, THE NAMES OF THE CANDIDATE'S MOTHER AND FATHER, INCLUDING INFORMATION SUFFICIENT TO DETERMINE THE CITIZENSHIP OF BOTH PARENTS, THE NAMES OF THE HOSPITAL AND THE ATTENDING PHYSICIAN, IF APPLICABLE, AND SIGNATURES OF ANY WITNESSES IN ATTENDANCE.

How is that going to jive with the Full Faith and Credit clause?

Many states don't *release* long-form birth certificates.

Do. Not. R-e-l-e-a-s-e.

There is no paperwork, no check box, nothing, to get some states to release a long-form from their records; they will only issue short-forms. This legislation would effectively disqualify candidates from a bunch of states from being on the AZ ballot.

I will enjoy watching this get struck down.

Oh btw, before I forget, 0-72:

Allen v Soetoro
American Grand Jury (Federal Court, TN Middle District; 3:2009mc00215)
American Grand Jury (Federal Court, NY Western District)
Ankeny v Daniels
Barnett Keyes et al v Obama et al
Berg v Obama et al
Berg v Obama
Beverly v FEC
Brockhausen v Andrade
Broe v Reed
The Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouris et al v Obama et al
Cohen v Obama
Connerat v Browning
Connerat v Obama (09003103SC)
Connerat v Obama (09005522SC)
Constitution Part v Lingle
Cook v Good et al
Cook v Simitech et al
Corbett v Bowen
Craig v US (Dismissed)
Craig v US (Pending)
Dawson v Obama
Donofrio v Wells
Ealy v Sarah Obama
Easterling v Obama (Not docketed by court)
Essek v Obama
Fitzpatrick v Obama
Greenberg v Brunner
Hamblin v Obama, (Obama & McCain)
Hamrick v Fukino
Herbert v Obama & US
Herbert v US, John Roberts, et al
Herbers v US, Obama, John Roberts
Hollander v McCain
Hollister v Soetoro
Hunter v US Supreme Court, et al
In re John McCain's Ineligibility to be on Presidential Primary Ballot in PA (Pennsylvania Supreme Court)
Jone v Obama
Judy v McCain
Kerchener et al v Obama et al
Keyes v Bowen
US v LTC Terrence L Lakin
Lightfoot v Bowen
Marquis v Reed
Martin v Lingle (HI Supreme Court)
Martin v Lingle (HI District Court)
Martin v Bennet
Meroni et al v McHenry County Grand Jury Foreman, et al
Morrow v Barak Humane Obama
Neal v Brunner
Neely v Obama
Patriot's Heart Media Netword v Illinois Board of Elections
Patriot's Heart Network v Soetoro
In re Paul Andrew Mitchell (Federal Court; PA Eastern District)
Purpura v Sebelius (Pending)
Rhodes v Gate
Rhodes v MacDonald
Robinson v Bowen
Roy v Fed. Election, (Obama & McCain)
Schneller v Cortes
Sorensen v Riley (Obama & McCain)
Spuck v Secretary of State (Ohio State Court)
Stamper v US
Stumpo v Granholm
Strunk v Patterson (029641/2008)
Strunk v Patterson (029642/2008)
Strunk v NY State Board of Elections
Strunk v US Department of State (FOIA)
Sullivan v Secretary of State (NC State Superior Court)
Sullivan v Marshall
Superior American Grand Jury (DC District Court; 1:09-mc-00346-RCL)
Taitz v Obama
Thomas v Hosemann (Federal Court; HI District Court)
Thomas v Hosemann (Federal Court; Miss. District Court)
Terry v Handel
Wrotnowski v Bysiewicz

No what Arizona is saying that anyone on the ballot in Arizona will have to produce a long form BC to be allowed on the ballot.

If it were some controversy about not enough names on a ballot, etc, this would not be an issue, but Arizona is basically claiming the right to overturn the "the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings" of the state of Hawaii, which is specifically forbidden in the Constitution

Are you talking about the "GOOD AND PLENTY CLAUSE" :eusa_whistle::lol:

I'm talking about Article IV, Sections 1 and 2, which specifically say that no state has the power to overturn the public acts, records and judicial proceedings of another state.

So, since Hawaii has officially confirmed, multiple times, that it has reviewed Mr Obama's paperwork, and determined that Mr Obama is a Citizen, then Arizona would be breaking the law if they tried to claim otherwise.

The only governmental body that would have the right to do that is the US Congress, as per the Constitution.

Hawaii has already certified, multiple times that he is a natural born citizen. Therefore, Arizona has no right to deny that he is, as per Article !V Section 1 and 2.

The Arizona bill simply states that all candidates must provide proof. If Hawaii has produced a long form, certified birth certificate, then Obama and his disciples have nothing to fear.

If states have the right to deny the "the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings"

The Arizona bill doesn't deny anything. So far, Obama has released a document that the California DMV would reject in order to get a drivers license. (I know, I got an abstract for my eldest and had to go stand in line at the hall of records for a certified original copy.)

Arizona has simply stipulated that ALL candidates must produce proof of eligibility under the constitution of the United States to be on the Arizona ballot.

That you fight against this makes me wonder what it is you know, that we don't? Shouldn't it be a simple matter for your Messiah® to comply?

How is that going to jive with the Full Faith and Credit clause?

Many states don't *release* long-form birth certificates.

Do. Not. R-e-l-e-a-s-e.

Bullshit.

You obviously believe that Obama is not legitimate, thus your fear that the Arizona bill will bring this to light.

Look it up, chimpy. It's common knowledge.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

What's painfully obvious is that the requirement to prove Obama's birth has filled you with dread.

Why is that?

You obviously are lashing out blindly, in full panic. What is it that you desperately need to hide about your Messiah®?
We are afraid you'll find out he is actually the love child of Adolf Hitler and Elvis Presley.

:redface:

I have a feeling the birfers are going to be 0-73 when this is all done.

I'm just wondering what has the cultists so spooked? Do THEY actually believe Obama wasn't born in Hawaii?

So the nutters have brought their claims to court 72 times, and have lost 72 times, and you are wondering about the obsessions of the Obama supporters?

lol

What's painfully obvious is that the requirement to prove Obama's birth has filled you with dread.

Why is that?

You obviously are lashing out blindly, in full panic. What is it that you desperately need to hide about your Messiah®?

Sadly, your flaccid attempts at psychoanalysis will not give you a daytime TV show. Dr Phil has that market cornered.

So the nutters have brought their claims to court 72 times, and have lost 72 times, and you are wondering about the obsessions of the Obama supporters?

Wow, not even in the same zip code as true..

All I know is that if someone questioned my birth, I'd produce my birth certificate.

It doesn't seem like that big of a deal - other than to Obama and his worshipers.

Sadly, your flaccid attempts at psychoanalysis will not give you a daytime TV show. Dr Phil has that market cornered.

Oh good, I really didn't want to quit my day job anyway...

Still, y'all are in a panic about the Arizona bill, there must be some reason. If the Gov. signs it, which has about a 100% chance of happening, it will be law. Your inability to grasp the constitution notwithstanding, the states have the authority to specify the qualifications of candidates, so you'll have to comply or have your Messiah® removed from the Arizona ballot. Not really a bid deal, Obama wouldn't win Arizona under any circumstance.

Wow, not even in the same zip code as true..

All I know is that if someone questioned my birth, I'd produce my birth certificate.

It doesn't seem like that big of a deal - other than to Obama and his worshipers.

So you're saying that the birfers have won court cases? Could you link those? Thanks.

Forum List

Back