Breaking News and Confirmed: Arizona Senate Passes Presidential Eligibility Bill 21-9

Does obama meet the residency requirements? Isn't that what this law is about? When Hawaii presents proof other than a fraudulent document created in 2007 then we can move on.

Ah...a birfer. No wonder you are so adamant in your defense of this, clearly, unconstitutional law (despite your claims of being a "Constitutional Watchdog"). :lol:

First let me say, that here in Arizona we have many issues facing us, including massive deficits, immigration issues, a large housing crisis. So our legislature is spending their time on this nonsense does nothing to solve any of those pressing issues. The law they passed will not keep the President off the ballot in this state nor will it keep him from losing this state in a general election. As a Republican , frankly I'm a little disappointed that my state legislature seems to have a lot of time on its hands to pass stupid legislation that does nothing what so ever to solve our states problems, and a lot of time to address issues they know will go no where. So as one of many who do the hiring here in Arizona, I will cast my vote in the next election for those who want to work on the states issues and not stupid nonsense like this.

Good, I like the Governor in AZ. I just with our President was just as patriotic as her. He hates America and wants Capitalism to fail. This is what our country was founded on.

Good, I like the Governor in AZ. I just with our President was just as patriotic as her. He hates America and wants Capitalism to fail. This is what our country was founded on.

What, exactly, makes Governor Brewer "more patriotic" than the President? Please provide evidence that President Obama "wants Capitalism to fail". Last I checked, huge corporations are still making obscene profits. Has that changed?

First let me say, that here in Arizona we have many issues facing us, including massive deficits, immigration issues, a large housing crisis. So our legislature is spending their time on this nonsense does nothing to solve any of those pressing issues. The law they passed will not keep the President off the ballot in this state nor will it keep him from losing this state in a general election. As a Republican , frankly I'm a little disappointed that my state legislature seems to have a lot of time on its hands to pass stupid legislation that does nothing what so ever to solve our states problems, and a lot of time to address issues they know will go no where. So as one of many who do the hiring here in Arizona, I will cast my vote in the next election for those who want to work on the states issues and not stupid nonsense like this.

Republican and you live in Arizona sure you are.

LMFAO!!! I read the comments there by the libs-- OMG, TOO FUNNY!! They're freaking out, spewing and cracked lips- worried their messiah is done~ Liberals would rather the Constitution be usurped than give up power.. Make no mistake about it. Oh well-- TOOO BAD! I'd say that's checkmate once the House passes it.. DingleBarry will HAVE to show a legal BC or not run. Hahahahahahahaha LOLOL Ohhh, it's just too good.

I don't see it. Even if all the states passed similar bills, it would not affect Obama. He's already in.

LMFAO!!! I read the comments there by the libs-- OMG, TOO FUNNY!! They're freaking out, spewing and cracked lips- worried their messiah is done~ Liberals would rather the Constitution be usurped than give up power.. Make no mistake about it. Oh well-- TOOO BAD! I'd say that's checkmate once the House passes it.. DingleBarry will HAVE to show a legal BC or not run. Hahahahahahahaha LOLOL Ohhh, it's just too good.

I don't see it. Even if all the states passed similar bills, it would not affect Obama. He's already in.

until 2012

And the state of hawaii is lying.

Confirmation bias.

Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is a tendency for people to favor information that confirms their preconceptions or hypotheses regardless of whether the information is true.[Note 1][1] As a result, people gather evidence and recall information from memory selectively, and interpret it in a biased way. The biases appear in particular for emotionally significant issues and for established beliefs. For example, in reading about gun control, people usually prefer sources that affirm their existing attitudes. They also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position. Biased search, interpretation and/or recall have been invoked to explain attitude polarization (when a disagreement becomes more extreme even though the different parties are exposed to the same evidence), belief perseverance (when beliefs persist after the evidence for them is shown to be false), the irrational primacy effect (a stronger weighting for data encountered early in an arbitrary series) and illusory correlation (in which people falsely perceive an association between two events or situations).

Confirmation bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol: My goodness you are paranoid.

I would dignify this with an answer but your reponse tells me all I need to know.

it would be worth losing Arizona buy selling it to the Mexican government just to see them card whites and deport them .

How do you feel about your governor getting caught making shit up last year?

I would dignify this with an answer but your reponse tells me all I need to know.

yep and you don't have to be a republican to support what Arizona is doing.

:lol: My goodness you are paranoid.

Do you live in the state of paranoria? Everything you do not agree with has anything to do with being paranoid. Let's just say with historical facts politicians are unworthy to trust.

Navy is one of the smartest, most thoughtful conservatives on this board. You, OTOH...well, you're something else entirely.

What really makes birthers like you so totally full of shit is that it's so fuckin' obvious that you only care about because it's this President who's policies you don't like. If a similar controversy came about with a Republican you wouldn't say shit about it. Just like when that wingnut asshole Leo Berman in Texas got interviewed. When pressed on why he was pushing the birther legislation in his state, he mentioned the Prez's "radical agenda" as part of his justification.

Total horseshit.

Confirmation bias.

Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is a tendency for people to favor information that confirms their preconceptions or hypotheses regardless of whether the information is true.[Note 1][1] As a result, people gather evidence and recall information from memory selectively, and interpret it in a biased way. The biases appear in particular for emotionally significant issues and for established beliefs. For example, in reading about gun control, people usually prefer sources that affirm their existing attitudes. They also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position. Biased search, interpretation and/or recall have been invoked to explain attitude polarization (when a disagreement becomes more extreme even though the different parties are exposed to the same evidence), belief perseverance (when beliefs persist after the evidence for them is shown to be false), the irrational primacy effect (a stronger weighting for data encountered early in an arbitrary series) and illusory correlation (in which people falsely perceive an association between two events or situations).

This will be a long reply

Politicians have been proven to be dishonest do we agree?
Democrats have proven to be very dishonest
Hawaii is democratic controlled state ever since it became a state
Voted once for a republican president and elected once a republican Governor, so anyone that calls them self a republican in that kind of environment with be leaning democratic, or RINO.
Hawaii sealed obama's and all birth records from public view, last year which birth records were a public document.
SB2937 SD1.DOC

The state of Hawaii 2007 tried to pass off a document that was never accepted by the state registrar of 1961
obamas certificate numbers are out of sequence with two twins born a day later, in the same county. It has been said that Hawaii does not issue the long form anymore, that is a lie, because hawaii does issue them at least they did on March 15 2011

The newspaper clipping is no proof because anyone in Hawaii, including obama's grand mother who lived there at the time could have submitted it to the newspaper, while obama was being born aboard, all it says is that obama was born, and his parents lived at such and such location. Do you think people don't travel? If obama was born outside the U.S. his mother would have had to contact the U.S. Embassy to do the proper paper work for citizenship.

The only two people other than what Hawaii claims were two from fact check. org neither of the two had credentials for verifying authentic or forged documents. Fact check is controlled by the Annenberg foundation, which obama was a board member.

If you weren't so biased you would also question the BC. You would welcome the openess of obama producing the long form, because it would hurt nothing and would stop the argument.

Navy is one of the smartest, most thoughtful conservatives on this board. You, OTOH...well, you're something else entirely.

What really makes birthers like you so totally full of shit is that it's so fuckin' obvious that you only care about because it's this President who's policies you don't like. If a similar controversy came about with a Republican you wouldn't say shit about it. Just like when that wingnut asshole Leo Berman in Texas got interviewed. When pressed on why he was pushing the birther legislation in his state, he mentioned the Prez's "radical agenda" as part of his justification.

Total horseshit.

Navy is one of the smartest, most thoughtful conservatives on this board.

I wouldn't know because I don't recall repling to any of his posts, not to say I haven't. But I tend to look at a person with whom agree with him. You aren't helping his argument because I remember some of our discussion.

Every state already has their own requirements for vetting a presidential candidate, Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it unconstitutional. Opinions aren't above the law.

Arizona does not have jurisdiction over the citizenship status of the people of Hawaii. If Arizona wants to make this rule apply for IT'S OWN CITIZENS who run for president, then it has every right to, but Obama is not a citizen of Arizona, he is a citizen of Hawaii and of the United States.

No they don't, just within their own state boundries. obama doesn't have to run on the ballot in Arizona. That would be up to him but if he does he must produce the documents asked for.

I recall you recently saying this to Liability

Liability, you should know better. Are you proposing that we should ignore not only the Constitution, but the original intent of the founders that states should not be able to quash the sovereign rights of other states?

You are doing exactly the thing you accused Liability of.

Ahh, the "I'm rubber and you're glue" approach to debate. That's an interesting one.

Confirmation bias.

Voted once for a republican president and elected once a republican Governor, so anyone that calls them self a republican in that kind of environment with be leaning democratic, or RINO.
Hawaii sealed obama's and all birth records from public view, last year which birth records were a public document.
SB2937 SD1.DOC

The state of Hawaii 2007 tried to pass off a document that was never accepted by the state registrar of 1961
obamas certificate numbers are out of sequence with two twins born a day later, in the same county. It has been said that Hawaii does not issue the long form anymore, that is a lie, because hawaii does issue them at least they did on March 15 2011

The newspaper clipping is no proof because anyone in Hawaii, including obama's grand mother who lived there at the time could have submitted it to the newspaper, while obama was being born aboard, all it says is that obama was born, and his parents lived at such and such location. Do you think people don't travel? If obama was born outside the U.S. his mother would have had to contact the U.S. Embassy to do the proper paper work for citizenship.

The only two people other than what Hawaii claims were two from fact check. org neither of the two had credentials for verifying authentic or forged documents. Fact check is controlled by the Annenberg foundation, which obama was a board member.

If you weren't so biased you would also question the BC. You would welcome the openess of obama producing the long form, because it would hurt nothing and would stop the argument.

I'm not biased. At least not much. And I have no idea who I'll support in 2012. I generally supported Republicans in 2010 (except for the guy who presided over the biggest medicare fraud in history.)

I've spent far more time dismantling twoofers than I have birfers.

But you birfers are on par with the twoofers.

Last edited:

SB2937 SD1.DOC

I'm not biased. At least not much.

I've spent far more time dismantling twoofers than I have birfers.

But you birfers are on par with the twoofers.

Well I have been called a birfer for questioning the BC. So I am here dismantal my factual statements.

Forum List

Back