Breaking News: Bentley, Dallas Nurse's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Tests Negative For Ebola

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Good for Bentley. I was worried about him. He was probably frightened out of his little mind being placed in a different enviroment with people he didn't recognize.

Bentley%20the%20Ebola%20Dog.PNG

Bentley the Dog Tests Negative for Ebola Virus

You two ^^^ should get together irl.

Between your constant lies, racism and utter stupidity, you really are made for each other.

This thread is liberal LIES!!! And now they're just going to release the dog out into the public after having CLEARLY been exposed to the virus??? Mark my words OBAMA has his hands in this! AVOID THAT DOG AT ALL COSTS!!! RUN!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Good for him. Everytime liberals see a dog they want to kill it.
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

ya know katz, I decided to lighten up with what you post and not let it get to me....and after a while, I realized how funny you truly were, in a kind of possessed, warped, and sarcastic way...but hillarious none the less!

Seriously, thanks for the chuckle!

ya know katz, I decided to lighten up with what you post and not let it get to me....and after a while, I realized how funny you truly were, in a kind of possessed, warped, and sarcastic way...but hillarious none the less!

Trust me on this: read her posts in the voice of an angry old russian woman. It's magical!

Trust me on this: read her posts in the voice of an angry old russian woman. It's magical!
or Chinese...Japanese, since they generally have a bad view of Amwerikhans

or Chinese...Japanese, since they generally have a bad view of Amwerikhans

Hmm I'll give it a try!

Bentley is so excited about the news he's been sending out congratulatory leg humps to all...

:lol:

ok, I'll try it!!! It made me giggle just reading your suggestion.... this could be fun!!!

but honestly, I'm serious...Katz delivers her deadpan comments with such precision...the best of best comedians can not compare imho!!!

Forum List

Back