Breaking News: Biden declassifies every document in the world

ROTFLMFAO, look over hear Hunter, uhm lock her up, uhm tan suit!!!
MAGA

Coyote

That you two don't grasp that Hunter specifically took money from the specific countries his father had power over is in itself corruption in business under American law. And what's totally pathetic is that you would see it immediately ... if it were Trump ...

Pathetic

Coyote

That you two don't grasp that Hunter specifically took money from the specific countries his father had power over is in itself corruption in business under American law. And what's totally pathetic is that you would see it immediately ... if it were Trump ...

Pathetic

Charge him, prosecute him, convict him, jail him. I do not give a flying fuck. If it is what should be dome, GET IT DONE!!!!!!
MAGA

Charge him, prosecute him, convict him, jail him. I do not give a flying fuck. If it is what should be dome, GET IT DONE!!!!!!
MAGA

Yes, you don't give a fuck when it's Old Joe. If it were Trump, you'd be losing your mind, like you are all over my inbox with your crying and whining over every post, LOL

Yes, you don't give a fuck when it's Old Joe. If it were Trump, you'd be losing your mind, like you are all over my inbox with your crying and whining over every post, LOL
Prosecute Joe ByeDon as well if you think you got the goods. Jail him if convicted. If not cry me a fucking river you pussy!
MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

You have no real content to ever comment on so....
MAGA

Aldo Raine: I have nothing, kaz, I'm just going to repeat back to you what you just said to me ...

LOL, you cry like a little bitch all over my posts, now you're copying me. LOL, fucking eight year old ...

Aldo Raine: I have nothing, kaz, I'm just going to repeat back to you what you just said to me ...

LOL, you cry like a little bitch all over my posts, now you're copying me. LOL, fucking eight year old ...

Not 1 tear produced. I like most others find your posts to be comedy!
MAGA

Coyote

Pathetic

If it were Trump….*cough*

Chinese trademarks.
15.8 million dollar sale of a Trump Park Avenue penthouse to a firm with connections to the Chinese Communist Party…at a price 25% more than comparable units.
3.2 million dollar sale of land in tbe Domican Republic.
Senior Whitehouse positions despite a lack of qualifications.

Oh…and this is a good one.
The miraculous Kushner bailout of 666 5th Ave…1.4 billion dollar mortgage. Running out of time money and facing foreclosure, Kushner appealed to Qatar who refused to invest in it, then found itself in a blockade vocally supported by Kushner and the Whitehouse. Then, suddenly, money rained down in the form of an asset management company who’s major investor happens to be the government of Qatar.

Then there is the Cadre real estate investment company, partly owned by Kushner, received 90 million dollars in offshore funding, some of which came from unnamed sources in Saudi Arabia. Which just happened to be part of Kushner’s White House portfolio.

Not a peep out of you.

Baseless claim? What exactly is baseless. This is just laughable that every step of a Democrat is to confusing for you to follow so you write it off, but with Trump, you're insane and believe every accusation against him with shit for proof
You are free to follow your cherished conspiracy theories. I find it’s a waste of time.

If it were Trump….*cough*

Chinese trademarks.
15.8 million dollar sale of a Trump Park Avenue penthouse to a firm with connections to the Chinese Communist Party…at a price 25% more than comparable units.
3.2 million dollar sale of land in tbe Domican Republic.
Senior Whitehouse positions despite a lack of qualifications.

Oh…and this is a good one.
The miraculous Kushner bailout of 666 5th Ave…1.4 billion dollar mortgage. Running out of time money and facing foreclosure, Kushner appealed to Qatar who refused to invest in it, then found itself in a blockade vocally supported by Kushner and the Whitehouse. Then, suddenly, money rained down in the form of an asset management company who’s major investor happens to be the government of Qatar.

Then there is the Cadre real estate investment company, partly owned by Kushner, received 90 million dollars in offshore funding, some of which came from unnamed sources in Saudi Arabia. Which just happened to be part of Kushner’s White House portfolio.

Not a peep out of you.
Why no links?

The question isn't whether the president has the power, but what does it take for him to exercise it?

Biden said every document was declassified, just like Trump said that he declassified documents. And the republican argument is that's all that's needed, and it's immediately effective.

So did Biden just accidentally declassify every document?
if that was xiden’s intent then they are

I'm just pointing out that many have claimed that Trump only need to declare documents unclassified, and "Poof" they're instantly declassified.

Well Biden just did that for every document in the world.

So did every document in America just get declassified?
Actually yes, and the demented fool said it. Obama did the same as Trump, Bush did the same as Trump, and Clinton also did the same. So you want to sacrifice the prior presidents as well? I guess we will see how far your hatred goes.

Forum List

Back