BREAKING NEWS: Bowe Bergdahl left letter telling comrades at Afghan

I can almost assure you there will be no real investigation. It will relegated to the same pile that the Fast and Furious investigation is.

I wonder if this president, who cares so much for our citizens, is going to do anything about.....

U.S. Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi.

Who, is in a Mexican prison right now.

...on civilian charges.
Why should the president do anything about him?

I can almost assure you there will be no real investigation. It will relegated to the same pile that the Fast and Furious investigation is.

I wonder if this president, who cares so much for our citizens, is going to do anything about.....

...on civilian charges.

He is commander in chief. That means nothing?

What the hell do you mean he should not do anything about him?

Don't answer. I do not need indigestion right now.

...on civilian charges.

He is commander in chief. That means nothing?

What the hell do you mean he should not do anything about him?

Don't answer. I do not need indigestion right now.

If a US serviceman was in Japan and, say, got caught for shoplifting...should the president intercede on his behalf?

Don't answer - I know you'll refuse to see the point.

Last edited:

Seeing that Obama is taking major heat on this I'm sure this will be buried somehow.

Seeing that Obama is taking major heat on this I'm sure this will be buried somehow.

580x415

Were the polling to say a majority of Americans wanted him tried and immediately executed there is no telling what kind of note, letter or e-mail might be fabricated. If the regime were to do something like that, though, count on them to use a font that hadn't been invented at the time.

Any person in this nation that wanted him "tried & immediately executed" isn't fit to BE an American. Our justice system isn't subject to "polls", or should not be. :eusa_hand:

You are aware the military works differently, right ?

Very aware, most Constitutional protections remain. Guess again.

580x415

No, you had no clue as to what was upheld, and the issue the Court refused to consider. Not in the least a decision involving "Obama". A straight up, minor crim law case. I removed the silly title earlier today.

seeing that obama is taking major heat on this i'm sure this will be buried somehow.

580x415

no, you had no clue as to what was upheld, and the issue the court refused to consider. Not in the least a decision involving "obama". A straight up, minor crim law case. I removed the silly title earlier today.

and what are you law creditionals?.....asked last night when you claimed ted cruz wasn't as sharp as an eraser, and i posted his creditionals.... Come on, you can't be a fruit for the rest of your life!

My SIGNATURE doesn't get removed that easily...especially when it makes you look like you're another OCD liberal!

Last edited:
where are the left-wing nutjobs all of a sudden?
do they every get tired of being wrong and on the wrong side of things?

580x415

You remain incorrect; prosecution began underbaby Bush. This administration, long critisized for dropping wothless cases begun under the prior administration, carried it foward, after the USSC sent it back down once, and the Bush boy got a second slap in the face. It remains 5-4 on the primary issue litigated.

580x415

You remain incorrect; prosecution began underbaby Bush. This administration, long critisized for dropping wothless cases begun under the prior administration, carried it foward, after the USSC sent it back down once, and the Bush boy got a second slap in the face. It remains 5-4 on the primary issue litigated.

Repeating for a very stupid bitch...

and what are you law creditionals?.....asked last night when you claimed Ted Cruz wasn't as sharp as an eraser, and I posted his creditionals.... Come on, you can't be a fruit for the rest of your life!

My SIGNATURE doesn't get removed that easily...especially when it makes you look like you're another OCD liberal!

E-mails reported by the late Michael Hastings in Rolling Stone in 2012 reveal what Bergdahl's fellow infantrymen learned within days of his disappearance: He told people that he no longer supported the U.S. effort in Afghanistan.

which put him pretty close to where MOst Americans are at right now.

The person who ought to be court-martialled is the recruiter who looked at this home-skuled mutant and said "Sign right up, Son!"

E-mails reported by the late Michael Hastings in Rolling Stone in 2012 reveal what Bergdahl's fellow infantrymen learned within days of his disappearance: He told people that he no longer supported the U.S. effort in Afghanistan.

The person who ought to be court-martialled is the recruiter who looked at this home-skuled mutant and said "Sign right up, Son!"

YAWN;

WHY DO LEFT-WING NUTJOBS THINK they speak for "most" Americans?

YAWN;

Mostly because they won 5 out of hte last 6 Presidential elections.

YAWN;

proving you believe in "leaders" with a cult-like fanaticism

nothing else leftard

the majority of governors are republican
and the House

ur a joke

Do you think that MOST Americans would desert their duty ? Their mission ? Their fellow soldiers ?

YAWN;

proving you believe in "leaders" with a cult-like fanaticism

nothing else leftard

the majority of governors are republican
and the House

ur a joke

Yes, Gerrymandering helps when you have rural states... but the point that you miss is that the GOP has only won a majority once in the last 20 years.

And here's the thing. I voted Republican up until 2008. Then my ex-boss informed me he could fire me because 'he didn't have to deal with a union" after I ran up too many medical bills.

Forum List

Back