Breaking News: Confirmed.........Ebola Transmittable By Air

no one is hysterical..your need to mischaracterize and distort is very telling, though.
No one is hysterical? Have you checked out even half of the Ebola threads on here?

Oh..I see..you're merely looking for a way to mis characterize, disparage and demean...My error. I mistakenly thought you were interested in mature discussion...
I wasn't necessarily speaking of you, there is a lot of hysteria on this board though. To say there isn't is crazy.

ebola is a disease that there is no cure for that has a 70% fatality rate..
It had never appeared in the u.s. until our lax border control allowed a person from a hot zone in.

obama said you can't get it from sitting next to someone on a bus...that isn't true.
obama said you can't get it from asymptomatic people..no one knows for sure if that's true or not yet.
obama said it can't come into this country. That obviously isn't true.
obama said we have protocols in place. That MAY be true..but "protocols" is pretty vague...and he likes vague answers...regardless these "protocols" obviously aren't sufficient.
So far the fatality rate for this outbreak is ~50%. All Ebola patients transferred to the US have survived as well, treatment received here is certainly better than the treatment received in West Africa.

Duncan did not survive. He was an ebola patient.
70% is the rate.
we should bring all ebola victims here to treat them? Is that your plan?

So, what about banning the flights from the West Africa? The situation is totally out of control...Shut down the airports! It seems like our President is serving his legacy at the expense of the country.

No one is hysterical? Have you checked out even half of the Ebola threads on here?

Oh..I see..you're merely looking for a way to mis characterize, disparage and demean...My error. I mistakenly thought you were interested in mature discussion...
I wasn't necessarily speaking of you, there is a lot of hysteria on this board though. To say there isn't is crazy.

It had never appeared in the u.s. until our lax border control allowed a person from a hot zone in.

obama said you can't get it from sitting next to someone on a bus...that isn't true.
obama said you can't get it from asymptomatic people..no one knows for sure if that's true or not yet.
obama said we have protocols in place. That MAY be true..but "protocols" is pretty vague...and he likes vague answers...regardless these "protocols" obviously aren't sufficient.
So far the fatality rate for this outbreak is ~50%. All Ebola patients transferred to the US have survived as well, treatment received here is certainly better than the treatment received in West Africa.

Eric Duncan died.
He wasn't transferred to the US and may have survived if the idiots at the ER he went to knew what they were doing.

no...breitbart didn't say anything.
Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) at the University of Minnesota said it.

The need to deny is strong, though, isn't it?

The title of this thread says "Confirmed.........Ebola Transmittable By Air"

Even the video on Breitfart says it may become possible, but unlikely.

Oh...the title of the thread bothers you, partisan?
CIDRAP knows more about it than you..or breitbart...or obama.

The title of this thread is not accurate.

Eric Duncan died.
He wasn't transferred to the US and may have survived if the idiots at the ER he went to knew what they were doing.

So how'd he get here?

So, what about banning the flights from the West Africa? The situation is totally out of control...Shut down the airports! It seems like our President is serving his legacy at the expense of the country.

Oh, for the love of Jeebus.

giphy.gif

Nigeria is a few days away from successfully defeating Ebola. If they can do it, I'm incredibly confident that we can do it as well.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yeah..nigerian witch doctors are FAR more advanced than we are...They're right on the brink, I'm sure, of curing ebola..LMAO...nigeria. :piss2::blsmile:

70% is the rate.
Duncan was foolishly sent home from the ER.

Total Cases: 8997
Total Deaths: 4493

Rate is less than 50%.

Where did I say that I want to treat everyone here? I think we need to be vigilant about Ebola, the panic and hysteria is out of control.

Oh, for the love of Jeebus.

giphy.gif

jewish television celebrities aside...quarantine is the only way to prevent the spread...christ, even the CDC knows that...

Nigeria is a few days away from successfully defeating Ebola. If they can do it, I'm incredibly confident that we can do it as well.

Yeah..nigerian witch doctors are FAR more advanced than we are...They're right on the brink, I'm sure, of curing ebola..LMAO...nigeria. :piss2::blsmile:
Where did I say doctors in Nigeria cured Ebola? Nigeria had 20 cases of Ebola but none since September 8th.

Ebola outbreak Nigeria is a week away from beating virus - Health News - Health Families - The Independent

Duncan was foolishly sent home from the ER.

Total Cases: 8997
Total Deaths: 4493

Rate is less than 50%.

Where did I say that I want to treat everyone here? I think we need to be vigilant about Ebola, the panic and hysteria is out of control.

He lied to the hospital about having had contact with someone who had ebola (he also lied to the airlines when questioned about it). How is the hospital suppose to have known to keep him because he'd been exposed if he lied to them about having been exposed?

70% is the rate.

Nobody said that, idiot.

Where did I say doctors in Nigeria cured Ebola? Nigeria had 20 cases of Ebola but none since September 8th.

Ebola outbreak Nigeria is a week away from beating virus - Health News - Health Families - The Independent
President Goodluck Jonathan was premature when he told the UN General Assembly “Nigeria is Ebola free” last month but his government’s response has been watched around the world.

I see...the president of nigeria makes a unilateral "proclamation"...and suddenly ebola is erased from nigeria..LMAO....

So you agree we need to close our borders. Good start.
I'd actually have no problem limiting travel for people with passports from certain countries. That wouldn't bring the risk down to 0% but it would certainly limit the risk of Ebola spreading here.

You're making things up again. Must be time for your meds..
You are seriously delusional or just plain stupid.
Amazing how deep in the bag for liberalism you people can be.
It's all about politics with you lefties.
Screw the country...as long as libs are running the show, all is right with the world, correct?
Shut the fuck up you dumb wench.

70% is the rate.

Nobody said that, idiot.

acerothstein said:
All Ebola patients transferred to the US have survived as well, treatment received here is certainly better than the treatment received in West Africa.

President Goodluck Jonathan was premature when he told the UN General Assembly “Nigeria is Ebola free” last month but his government’s response has been watched around the world.

I see...the president of nigeria makes a unilateral "proclamation"...and suddenly ebola is erased from nigeria..LMAO....
Do you have the ability to think critically? He spoke prematurely when he said Nigeria was Ebola free last month, as stated in the article. Flash forward to present and they will be Ebola free in 5 days, no new cases in 42 days.

So you agree we need to close our borders. Good start.
I'd actually have no problem limiting travel for people with passports from certain countries. That wouldn't bring the risk down to 0% but it would certainly limit the risk of Ebola spreading here.
...but not closing our borders...
Why do you not want the border closed? Explain the benefits of open borders.

Explain why you think it's good for america to allow illegals who haven't been screened for disease, literacy, sanity or criminal background to wander around loose in our country?

Forum List

Back