Breaking News: Kushner asked Kislyak for 'secret' communications channel with Kremlin

Russian Ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin.

Kushner Reportedly Asked For Secret Communications Channel With Kremlin - WAPO

That doesn't sound good. Breaking on CNN and MSNBC. Reportedly, even Kislyak was taken aback by such a request.

I can't open up the link the Washington Post is asking me to subscribe because I've used up my articles this month. Would you mind copying and pasting a few segments of that article so I can't read what is in it. Thanks in advance.

Russian Ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin.

That doesn't sound good. Breaking on CNN and MSNBC. Reportedly, even Kislyak was taken aback by such a request.

I can't open up the link the Washington Post is asking me to subscribe because I've used up my articles this month. Would you mind copying and pasting a few segments of that article so I can't read what is in it. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, but I'm in the same boat. All mine used up. Wait, I was just able to access it. I'll message it to you. Apparently you're not accepting messages.

Come back when you have a story to tell.

Already told it, goober. You just ain't got the intellectual guns to deal with the harsh truth that your precious Trump works for Russia.

Yeah, the Russians have a long history of employing Jews as their spies!

Dumbass!

Yes, this religious affiliation is sooo important to the Russians. Not the fact that Kushner works in the White House. You got me, lightweight.

Over 6,000 unremarkable, stupid ass posts and counting, I see.

Yet you have 21 posts TOTAL!

Loser!

Sorry, but I'm in the same boat. All mine used up. Wait, I was just able to access it. I'll message it to you. Apparently you're not accepting messages.

Thanks I got it from CNN and this is what I wanted to know.

The claim comes from intercepts of conversations between Russia's ambassador and Moscow.

Kislyak reportedly told higher-ups in Moscow that Kushner suggested the proposal in a meeting at Trump Tower -- which former national security adviser Michael Flynn also attended -- in December. Kushner "suggested using Russian diplomatic facilities in the United States for the communications," the Post reported.

However, earlier this year, in March, CNN reported Kushner had "relationship meetings" with Kislyak and with Russian banker Sergey Gorkov to discuss issues like sanctions. The transition team was looking for ways to establish a back channel to Putin, a source told CNN.

The FBI's investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 election is looking at Kushner's multiple roles in the Trump administration, CNN reported Thursday. Reuters, citing seven current and former US officials, also reported Friday that Kushner had previously undisclosed contacts with Russia's ambassador -- including two phone calls between April and November of 2016.
Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin - CNNPolitics.com

The claim comes from intercepts of conversations between Russia's ambassador and Moscow.

Kislyak reportedly told higher-ups in Moscow that Kushner suggested the proposal in a meeting at Trump Tower -- which former national security adviser Michael Flynn also attended -- in December. Kushner "suggested using Russian diplomatic facilities in the United States for the communications," the Post reported.

However, earlier this year, in March, CNN reported Kushner had "relationship meetings" with Kislyak and with Russian banker Sergey Gorkov to discuss issues like sanctions. The transition team was looking for ways to establish a back channel to Putin, a source told CNN.

The FBI's investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 election is looking at Kushner's multiple roles in the Trump administration, CNN reported Thursday. Reuters, citing seven current and former US officials, also reported Friday that Kushner had previously undisclosed contacts with Russia's ambassador -- including two phone calls between April and November of 2016.
Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin - CNNPolitics.com

It's not illegal to set up diplomatic relations with foreign governments. It's actually a big part of the President's job. And yes, that includes the ability to have secure communications with them.

Watching this breaking on CNN and MSNBC. FOXNews is talking about The Manchester bombing and what's-her-face Grande. They are nothing but a bunch of Trump cocksuckers

Anything to deflect from today's real problem: Islamic terrorism.

Nah, Trump deflected from that when he decided to stop watching the number 1 threat of terrorism facing our country to play the Muslim card.

It's just more click bait. All insinuations and innuendo. Typical WA compost.

IMG_0089.JPG

Kushner Reportedly Asked For Secret Communications Channel With Kremlin

That doesn't sound good. Breaking on CNN and MSNBC.
It's fake news. CNN and MSNBC couldn't possibly know this. They're just making more bullshit up.
Buuuuut, you idiots will believe any cock and bull story they make up.

Let's make sure we understand. The Trump Campaign turned Trump Administration worked to set up secret communications channels between the Trump Administration and the Russian Government.

Now, this may not be illegal if they worked to do the same thing between the US and Brazil and the US and Canada.

But if it were only between Trump and the Russian government, then it's an entirely different ball of wax.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 [Clinton] emails that are missing," Trump said at a press conference. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be nice."
See, it was right in the open. Very transparent. No need for a secret bat phone.
The Russians entered Trump Tower through a back door .. why?

There is no crime!

In an MSNBC segment hosted by Stephanie Ruhle, legal expert Alan Dershowitz responds to breaking reports that President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner's contacts with Russians are being investigated. Dershowitz explained how even the worst of the worst things the Trump team is being accused of doing vis-a-vis Russia aren't against the law. "Just simply not crimes," he said.

ALAN DERSHOWITZ: Let's assume the worst case scenario.

Let's assume the worst case scenario.

Let's assume there was a quid-pro-quo.

Let's assume that the Trump campaign promised: 'If you help us get elected, we'll drop the sanctions.'

How is that different from what President Reagan did with Iran?

President Reagan, the campaign, promised Iran that there would be some quid-pro-quo if Iran didn't hold back and release the hostages after the inauguration of President Reagan.

So, when we start to criminalize things we don't like -- in the absence of federal criminal statue, and I still want to know: Where's the beef?

What is the statue?

None of these things constitute violations of federal criminal law.

www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/26/dershowitz_kushner_meeting_russians_even_politically_coordinating_with_russians_just_not_a_crime.html
WHY keep it secret ???
. It seems to me they wanted the secure communications because they probably suspected then that Obama was listening to their conversations.
Dumb fuck, if they were talking to the Russians off the record, then President Obama needed the intel agencies to monitor them.

Things are beginning to look real interesting.
How is any different from the Reagan team establishing back channels to the Iranians when he wasn't president yet?
Thanks for bringing that up .. the Right has been denying such a meeting for years.

It's not illegal to set up diplomatic relations with foreign governments. It's actually a big part of the President's job. And yes, that includes the ability to have secure communications with them.
What's Tramp's fascination with Russia? And Kushner's and Carter Page's and Jeff Sessions and Paul Manifort's and Mike Flynn's????

No nothing could possibly be suspicious about this?

Forum List

Back