Breaking News: Restaurants Closing All Over Seattle As $15 Minimum Wage Mandate Starts April 1st.

Do you ever get anyone to believe your stories? I like your Louis La'Amour style of writing when you getting the bullshit really rolling. Your verbiage indicates that that kind of literature would be the extent of your reading ability.

Too bad your little brain doesn't realize truth is stranger than fiction ........................
It's big enough to know that some unions can be horrible and some unions can be great. Some non union jobs can be horrible and some can be great. The labels and your way of thinking inside the box with data supplied to you by the agenda driven masters of special interest propaganda are the real enemies, not the workers who have little choice about who they end up working both for and who offers them the opportunity, whether it is a union or non union shop.

The reason why I do It is because It don't bother me if a company I work for closes up, I will just get another job with in a week, my concerns are with the operators who are innocent that can not.

You post old school, so you remember when say a commercial electrician or a dry wall hanger used to get paid high dollar with Benefits , now a days Mexicans do the work for $10 bucks an hour with no Benefits

You mean when the unions were in all the commercial construction fields? Yea I remember that. If there is Federal money involved, those electricians and dry wall hangers are still making good union money.

You must be thinking of the residential construction fields. Where there was/is little to no union representation.
And the builders sub out the non licensed work to the lowest bidder. Who happen to be Mexican.

Now the electrical work has to be done by a licensed electrician (even residential) if the work is substantial. And I guarantee you that a good electrician (even non union) won't be on your job for 10 bucks an hour

Don't you ever think before you start writing your bullshit?

My company makes amoung others high dollar plastic parts for BMW, John Deere , Honda, one minute and longer cycles, $50 dollar parts $500 bucks plus retail... The operators have to intial every piece, their job is on the line if they make short shots, splay or what ever

Let them unionize. Then the can overcycle, make short shots, and find time to read books while working. :D

Thank you even at my non Union plant, the workers once in awhile trys to play these games and have to cuss them out and remind them their jobs are on the line because I will get them fired

Management listens to me...I don't fuck around at work

You post old school, so you remember when say a commercial electrician or a dry wall hanger used to get paid high dollar with Benefits , now a days Mexicans do the work for $10 bucks an hour with no Benefits

You mean when the unions were in all the commercial construction fields? Yea I remember that. If there is Federal money involved, those electricians and dry wall hangers are still making good union money.

You must be thinking of the residential construction fields. Where there was/is little to no union representation.
And the builders sub out the non licensed work to the lowest bidder. Who happen to be Mexican.

Now the electrical work has to be done by a licensed electrician (even residential) if the work is substantial. And I guarantee you that a good electrician (even non union) won't be on your job for 10 bucks an hour

Zeke god damn it I live in South Carolina, I did many side jobs and inbetween jobs as a Residential / Commercial and industrial Electrician

Sorry to break the bad news to you , yes zeke I am that good

You Don't need a License down here

That's why I know about BMW for 2 weeks helped wire up a new assembly line

I helped wire up a Hilton hotel in Anderson South Carolina for a Month

Wired up 5 town houses in travelers rest South Carolina for for two months

Was a carpenter remodeling walmarts in Wisconsin, South Carolina, Ohio and North Carolina

Last edited:
Zeke I don't know what else to say, but I am highly mechanically inclined, I can.figure out anything, my resume is no bull Shit, I had at least 20 jobs since my wife died.

And jobs like electrician and carpenter only paid me $10~ $14 an hour that's why I went back to plastics where I make 70 grand a year

Do you ever get anyone to believe your stories? I like your Louis La'Amour style of writing when you getting the bullshit really rolling. Your verbiage indicates that that kind of literature would be the extent of your reading ability.

Too bad your little brain doesn't realize truth is stranger than fiction ........................
It's big enough to know that some unions can be horrible and some unions can be great. Some non union jobs can be horrible and some can be great. The labels and your way of thinking inside the box with data supplied to you by the agenda driven masters of special interest propaganda are the real enemies, not the workers who have little choice about who they end up working both for and who offers them the opportunity, whether it is a union or non union shop.

Grow the fuck up, reality is ..................

Article excerpt
IN THE SUMMER OF 1985, OVER 1,100 WORKERS at Georgia-Pacific paper company in Crossett experienced a three month strike that bitterly divided their small community in southern Arkansas. Like many other strikes in the 1980s, these divisions were heightened by the company's attempts to hire permanent replacements for the striking workers. The introduction of replacement workers pushed many union members to abandon the strike and return to work in a last-ditch effort to save their jobs. Striking workers felt betrayed both by the large number of local residents who went to work as permanent replacements and by the union members who left the picket line to go back into the mill. In a small community of around 6,000 people, the divisions caused by the strike were deep and lasting. Bruce Carpenter, who was a union officer at the time of the strike, related that: "This thing cut right through family lines, it wasn't necessarily among strangers. So it was really an ordeal. I spent a year in Vietnam and what I saw in Vietnam wasn't as drastic and as shocking as some of the stuff I saw here. I don't mean the physical violence but I mean as a result of the strike that happened here. It tore this community apart, tore this town apart." Another former striker commented thirteen years after the dispute: "If you had asked me before 1985 if anything could move through a community and tear it up as much, you'd have never made me believe it, but it's still here today. It's still hard feelings, hatred."1

Torn Apart Permanent Replacements and the Crossett Strike of 1985 by Minchin Timothy J. - The Arkansas Historical Quarterly Vol. 59 Issue 1 Spring 2000 Online Research Library Questia

Can you name few of today's great unions?

Ya, reality. 30 years ago some fools in a company town in Arkansas allowed the company to divide families and neighbors so the company could bust up a union. Everyone lost but the company. The company won big. Now you are bragging about your use of violence to help the company win and you neighbors loose. Sorry, but it sounds like you are the one who needs a reality check. Bragging about beating a man with a baseball bat so you could take his job is not something a normal person would think was cool to brag about. Basicly, you are bragging about obtaining your job through criminal thuggery.

South Carolina Contractors Licenses (SC)
  • Virtually every aspect of Construction, Electrical, Plumbing and Mechanical Contracting in South Carolina is regulated at the State Level.
  • Residential classifications are required to pass a Business Law examination in addition to a trade exam and may obtain licensing information from the Residential Builders Commission in Columbia, SC. Pre-Approval for Residential Classifications is required.
  • General and Mechanical classifications are required to pass a Business Law examination in addition to a trade exam and may obtain licensing information from the South Carolina Contractor's Licensing Board in Columbia, SC.
  • Many reciprocity agreements are in place between South Carolina and other states for several classifications.
  • For additional licensing requirements including experience, financial and bonding requirements, exam information and reciprocity, please select the License link below.

Look before you make these all encompassing statements. If you don't, you make yourself look stupid.

You were a laborer for a licensed contractor. Whoopdeshit. It ain't like you were pulling permits and drawing the plans and meeting with the inspector.

You were a laborer. Without a license. Ans that's why you were paid so little.

BTW. you don't need a "licence" to call your self a carpenter.

Bragging about beating a man with a baseball bat so you could take his job is not something a normal person would think was cool to brag about.

You did not believe that little bit of bad ass fantasy did you?

My company makes amoung others high dollar plastic parts for BMW, John Deere , Honda, one minute and longer cycles, $50 dollar parts $500 bucks plus retail... The operators have to intial every piece, their job is on the line if they make short shots, splay or what ever

Let them unionize. Then the can overcycle, make short shots, and find time to read books while working. :D

Thank you even at my non Union plant, the workers once in awhile trys to play these games and have to cuss them out and remind them their jobs are on the line because I will get them fired

Management listens to me...I don't fuck around at work

Zeke god damn it I live in South Carolina, I did many side jobs and inbetween jobs as a Residential / Commercial and industrial Electrician

Sorry to break the bad news to you , yes zeke I am that good

That's why I know about BMW for 2 weeks helped wire up a new assembly line

I helped wire up a Hilton hotel in Anderson South Carolina for a Month

Wired up 5 town houses in travelers rest South Carolina for for two months

Was a carpenter remodeling walmarts in Wisconsin, South Carolina, Ohio and North Carolina
Zeke like most liberals you make excuses, you like most liberals are negative people, when I come up to a machine problem or anything else that I know i can solve, I am a positive person, I will get the bitch Running , I will fix it , I will solve the problem

I wont quit and money Don't matter I Don't care if it takes me 52 hours straight, I want the problem solved, I Don't quit

I never go home until she is making good parts

your type Zeke clocks out after 8 hours and don't give a fuck

Back to topic...

Can anyone explain what qualifies non-skilled worker for $15 an hour?
Living in an area where the citizens have voted and the elected government has decided that is what they want businesses in their area to pay workers in their area. The people have decided they want their neighbors to live at a certain standard of living and believe that to do so improves the quality of life for everyone in the community.

South Carolina Contractors Licenses (SC)
  • Virtually every aspect of Construction, Electrical, Plumbing and Mechanical Contracting in South Carolina is regulated at the State Level.
  • Residential classifications are required to pass a Business Law examination in addition to a trade exam and may obtain licensing information from the Residential Builders Commission in Columbia, SC. Pre-Approval for Residential Classifications is required.
  • General and Mechanical classifications are required to pass a Business Law examination in addition to a trade exam and may obtain licensing information from the South Carolina Contractor's Licensing Board in Columbia, SC.
  • Many reciprocity agreements are in place between South Carolina and other states for several classifications.
  • For additional licensing requirements including experience, financial and bonding requirements, exam information and reciprocity, please select the License link below.

Look before you make these all encompassing statements. If you don't, you make yourself look stupid.

You were a laborer for a licensed contractor. Whoopdeshit. It ain't like you were pulling permits and drawing the plans and meeting with the inspector.

You were a laborer. Without a license. Ans that's why you were paid so little.

BTW. you don't need a "licence" to call your self a carpenter.
lmfao you do know I changed plans right? Because they were wrong , unsafe....

Can you name few of today's great unions?

Machinists and Aerospace Workers Union.
Teamsters
UAW
Welders and Pipe fitters

You know how you union haters love you some military? Almost every weapon system is built by union labor.

I know you love the oil and gas industry. Almost all that labor is union. You got a few scabs mining coal. But even the miners have the UMW. But they are not a great union.

Hell even our COTUS preamble says we are forming a union.

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect UNION......................

A union is nothing more or less than a group of people trying to make things better than they were.

Something a Republican would know nothing about (making things better).

We always did that shit zeke

When I was a electrician, when I was a carpenter, when I am a maintenance guy, what they don't know, won't hurt them, but helps them.

lmfao you do know I changed plans right? Because they were wrong , unsafe....

Come on dude. Back up YOUR statement that you don't have licensing requirements in SC.
You said it. Prove it.

Or did you just "mis speak" and want me to leave it alone? LMAO.

Keep changing the topic. I'll go away soon.

We always did that shit zeke

When I was a electrician, when I was a carpenter, when I am a maintenance guy, what they don't know, won't hurt them, but helps them.

Did what shit dude? Look, you made yourself look stupid with your claim. It ain't the first nor will it be the last.

But quit posting nonsense. It is not helping you make your case.

I am gonna go do some work. Have fun. But quit posting bullshit. You are better than that I do believe.

Zeke this reminds me of the story when concrete workers read a blue print of a side walk around a church drawn in pink and the concrete dumb fucks actually mixed in pink with the concrete, only any asshole like you would have agreed to do it

I would have said fuck you the designer mad

Forum List

Back