Breaking News: Trump fires Tomahawk Cruise Missles into Syria

In case nobody noticed in the excitement, I'd like to point out that Syria's super-dupper impenetrable S-300 missile defense system didn't seem to work. The power that Trump weilds is magnificent.

How did you know that?
Syria do not and never have a impenetrable system------------ Only one that I know that have Impenetrable system is Israel------- Plus the upgrade versions of Patriots system---------- Russia have similar system but not as good as the Patriot--------- The S-300 was designed to take down aircraft and cruise missile but that depends the location of the deployment.
You're not a legitimate American...your opinion does not matter...shut the fuck up foreigner.

How the fuck you know that you racist piece of shit. Your opinion doesn't have any credibility here. So shut the fuck up idiot. You don't know shot asshole.

You've exposed yourself as an illiterate foreigner and you've lost all credibility here in the process. Go fuck yourself...your opinion DOES NOT MATTER!

And your opinion mean nothing you racist piece of shit. With your attitude I doubt it if you even graduated high school.
Your credibility is nothing but --------- showing you are fucked up bastard American.

And don't expect me to back off fucking bastard.

I don't see how we pay any price letting them fight and kill one another.
I agree completely.
However we do pay the price for bombing them. And if this escalates more we could pay the price in lives. For what exactly?
No worries there. We are the world's elite superpower. Nobody is going to mess with us now that President Trump sits in the White House. The upside to this action tonight is that it puts the world on notice - the limp-wristed idealist community organizer is gone. We are the United States once again and pissing us off is a bad idea.

Syria do not and never have a impenetrable system------------ Only one that I know that have Impenetrable system is Israel------- Plus the upgrade versions of Patriots system---------- Russia have similar system but not as good as the Patriot--------- The S-300 was designed to take down aircraft and cruise missile but that depends the location of the deployment.
You're not a legitimate American...your opinion does not matter...shut the fuck up foreigner.
I've asked that nitwit charwin95 dozens of times to admit what county she is from and she won't do it. Her English is atrocious though so she's clearly not American.

You don't have to speak English well to be an American. :eusa_whistle:

Keep alive the possibility that this is some Obama originated plan with ISIS to "false flag" America into an attack that may involve us in something we do not need. Is there nothing our (former) Kenyan President might not to to try to screw Trump and, incidentally, the nation?
Only other partisan retards like yourself would entertain (or keep alive) the absurd possibility that US ships launched missiles as part of a plan to screw Trump.

Your post has the stupidity meter is pegged at 11.

I've asked that nitwit charwin95 dozens of times to admit what county she is from and she won't do it. Her English is atrocious though so she's clearly not American.

Don't you dare worry about me you un-American piece of shit. You have fucked yourself with your constant English illiteracy. You're clearly a confused foreign fucking turd...Save your time and effort...YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING.

Your credibility is nothing but --------- showing you are fucked up bastard American.
Ah...there is that ugly foreign, American envy rearing its ugly head. Go home sweetie. Nobody cares what you foreigners think. Honest. We don't care. You just don't matter.

Haha...BULLSHIT!
That's what all illiterate foreigners would say.

Somehow when I edited my last reply, I must have accidentally hit the delete post option, for that's the only possible explanation for my post disappearing. I will post it again as close to as what I remember.

I will reiterate, I'm anti-war regardless of what letter is by the president's name. I'm for a strong militarily so that if anyone attacks is, we retaliate and obliterate them.

I support most of what Trump is doing, however, he is wrong in attacking Syria. There are too many elements that aren't adding up. Assad had the support of Putin, then 2 days ago Trump says Syria is not a priority. Why would Assad do something like this to ruin that?

The real culprit behind this is the Jews. They want to control Syria just like they control everything else. The problem for them is Assad won't let it happen. So they have to stage this.

You know, I was drafted right out of high school by the Dodgers, got up to AA, but even with that athletic ability, I know I can be clumsy as anyone and hope in my clumsiness I don't accidentally hit delete for my reply.

I didn't know alcoholism was such a problem in baseball that teams had their own Alcoholic Anonymous chapters!

As predicted, progressives scream about Trump no matter what action he takes or doesn't take.

He's just dropping bombs on them. Nothing we haven't been doing already for the last 16 years in the middle east.

I have exposed myself far more than you and so far you have not said anything about yourself.
So why the fuck both of you are to fascinated about me?
Didn't I challenged you live but you are so FUCKING coward.

As predicted, progressives scream about Trump no matter what action he takes or doesn't take
To be fair there are quite a few conservatives in here who would support or make excuses for Trump no matter what action he takes or doesn't take.

Such is the nature of political ideology and it's impact on people's opinions.

Nobody is going to mess with us now that President Trump sits in the White House.
Bookmarked. We'll revisit your comment every time a Russian or Chinese plane or ship pulls off a near miss to harass US forces.
Will never happen. They used to do that to Barack Obama because he made it clear to the world that he is a limp-wristed idealist. Hell, Iran even took our Navy hostage. That will never happen under President Trump.

I can't believe you're foolish enough to believe otherwise in a thread about President Trump bombing the begeezus out of Syria.

Haha...BULLSHIT!
That's what all illiterate foreigners would say.

So you judge how American someone is by how well they can communicate on a forum? :lmao:

Didn't I challenged you live but you are so FUCKING coward.
See what I mean? No American says "so f*cking coward". :lmao:

Dude - why are you too big of a coward to just admit what nation you are from? What is the big deal? Are you ashamed of your country?

Don't you dare worry about me you un-American piece of shit. You have fucked yourself with your constant English illiteracy. You're clearly a confused foreign fucking turd...Save your time and effort...YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING.

AND YOUR OPINION MEANS WHAT? Oh no I'm not worried about myself.
I don't care who the fuck you are either. You don't know shit. Hijacking this thread shows you are good example of fucked up bastard.

Will never happen.
Indeed, nobody would dare mess with US now that Trump is in charge.

China buzzes Navy plane over South China Sea
A Chinese warplane buzzed a Navy surveillance aircraft on Wednesday over the South China Sea, the scene of close calls and conflict in recent years and the first challenge to U.S. military in the region under President Trump. The “unsafe” incident occurred on Feb. 8 in international air space between a Navy P-3C surveillance plane and a similar spy aircraft, a Chinese KJ-200, according to Marine Maj. Marine Rob Shuford, U.S. Pacific Command spokesman. The Navy crew was on a routine mission.

U.S. Navy Surveillance Ship Harassed by Iranian Attack Boat
A U.S. Navy surveillance ship was harassed by an Iranian fast attack craft while entering the Persian Gulf on Saturday, a defense official confirmed to USNI News on Monday. USNS Invincible (T-AGM-24) was transiting the Strait of Hormuz in the early morning on March 4 with three other coalition ships when the ships were approached by several Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy fast attack craft, the official told USNI News.

Forum List

Back