Breaking News: Trump fires Tomahawk Cruise Missles into Syria

------ displaying how coward you are.
"....dee-splaying how cowürd djew our" :lmao:

IMG_3345.JPG

I hate to tell you, but he's an immigrant...
Noooooo! Really? I've only been saying that for 6 months now. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine his broken English means he's not American born.

Just because someone is an immigrant doesn't mean they aren't American.

I'm not an immigrant.

I thought you were Latino immigrant... guess I don't know as much as I thought I did. Oh well. I'm not going to argue this anymore.

My point stands, someone's ability to communicate on a forum has nothing to do with whether they are American or not.

So you judge how American someone is by how well they can communicate on a forum? :lmao:

In short...YES...pretty much.
NEWS FLASH....American's speak.....yep, you guessed it...FLUENT ENGLISH!

I hate to tell you, but he's an immigrant and I bet he pays more and contributes more to this country than you do... and it has nothing to do with how well he can communicate on an internet forum.

Really?
Do you have a link to that...or are you pulling some Loony Liberal shit right now. Stop it already you suck ass pussy...you're embarrassing yourself.

No, it's because I pay attention to what people posts. He does business and works in Florida and in California...I'm not sure if he has shared his type of business publicly in the forum so I won't say it. But I will tell you that I'm sure it pays well which means he pays a good bit in taxes.

And just because he says someone is a Bastard American or an Ugly American is because it is an exact description of how you guys are acting. You're Americans right? So he isn't lying...

You know this because his sorry ass told you this...right?
Don't be such a gullible little bitch...people can be whatever they want to be on the internet...you should know this if you made it through 3rd grade.
Further, I'm pretty sure I could buy his sorry ass a few times over.

I don't have a sorry ass------ Only you have a sorry ass following me.

My point stands, someone's ability to communicate on a forum has nothing to do with whether they are American or not.
Want to bet? I was able to determine he wasn't American born based on his "ability to communicate on a forum". It has everything to do with it.

Just like someone posting "yo dawg - I gotz to get me some of that cheddar" tells me they aren't foreign and they are inner city. Language tells you everything about where a person is from.

So you judge how American someone is by how well they can communicate on a forum? :lmao:

I hate to tell you, but he's an immigrant and I bet he pays more and contributes more to this country than you do... and it has nothing to do with how well he can communicate on an internet forum.

Really?
Do you have a link to that...or are you pulling some Loony Liberal shit right now. Stop it already you suck ass pussy...you're embarrassing yourself.

No, it's because I pay attention to what people posts. He does business and works in Florida and in California...I'm not sure if he has shared his type of business publicly in the forum so I won't say it. But I will tell you that I'm sure it pays well which means he pays a good bit in taxes.

And just because he says someone is a Bastard American or an Ugly American is because it is an exact description of how you guys are acting. You're Americans right? So he isn't lying...

Don't be such a gullible little bitch...people can be whatever they want to be on the internet...you should know this if you made it through 3rd grade.

Didn't I challenged you LIVE to sort all these out? So far all you did was keep bitchin and bitchin like an old bitch. Coward.

All those that have children in the military and voted for drumpf. All you voted for was for you to dig your own child's grave. The depravity of the men in the White House is on a scale not seen before. This is just the beginning. These people are ravenous to use the US military to destroy anything they can.

You conservatives that voted for drumpf but had reservations because, you know, he was obviously mentally ill way before the election, how are you feeling now. If you haven't watched The Dead Zone, the movie that the clip came from, it is well worth watching. More of a B movie but it has Christopher Walken and a very pertinent plot.

Congrats conservatives, the death toll you've been wanting for so long has finally begun. The only question now is will it be 10's of thousand, 100's of thousands, or millions.

Oh how Jesus must be celebrating.

Excellent post, but the death toll started in 2003 when we invaded a sovereign nation that had not attacked us. Fourteen years and hundreds of thousands of lives lost later, we are still there. And we are dropping bombs and waging illegal wars in 6 or 7 other countries too.

Gore Vidal was spot on in his excellent book Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace; America's war machine is the greatest single obstacle to peace on earth.

Noooooo! Really? I've only been saying that for 6 months now. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine his broken English means he's not American born.

I'm not an immigrant.

I thought you were Latino immigrant... guess I don't know as much as I thought I did. Oh well. I'm not going to argue this anymore.

NEGATIVE.
Real, legitimate American's speak fluent English. Anyone else is what we call un-American or barely legal or legal by way of retarded technicality...Sorry to hurt your feelings. Have a good evening!

Want to bet? I was able to determine he wasn't American born based on his "ability to communicate on a forum". It has everything to do with it.

Just like someone posting "yo dawg - I gotz to get me some of that cheddar" tells me they aren't foreign and they are inner city. Language tells you everything about where a person is from.

What do you NOT understand? You just agreed that an immigrant can be an American. And you are still arguing because a person has problems typing out proper English they are not American. Have you ever had a logic and reasoning course?

OK------ Wanna bet do this LIVE? How about fucking coward?

I'm not an immigrant.

NEGATIVE.
Real, legitimate American's speak fluent English. Anyone else is what we call un-American or barely legal or legal by way of retarded technicality...Sorry to hurt your feelings. Have a good evening!

:rolleyes: You and SteveMcGarret and that other dude must hang out and drink beers together.

President Obama went to Congress to get approval for military action, the Republicans denied it.
Wow!!! All of a sudden the radical left-wing hatriot cares about Congress. You sure celebrated like hell every time Obama told Confress to go fuck themeselves (which was roughly 17 times per day).

You lying, hypocrite, dirt-bag. Unlike you, I'm genuinely appalled by President Trump's snub of Congress. You're pretending to be because you didn't get your way in the election and you never learned to grow up and realize you don't always get your way.

Really?

Didn't I challenged you LIVE to sort all these out? So far all you did was keep bitchin and bitchin like an old bitch. Coward.

You make zero sense foreigner...As I did with your buddy danielpalos I'm quickly losing patience with your illiterate ass. Make some ENGLISH sense or please shut the fuck up.

Cruise missiles; the Tomahawk version, cost roughly $1.101 million dollars each. So let's hope we get the dollar value in return. 59 cruise missiles X 1.101 M dollars = a whole bunch of bucks!

I'm not an immigrant.

NEGATIVE.

Oh no----- my feelings is not hurt at all. I'm LMAO from people like you who call yourself educated when displaying uneducated behavior.
I'm happy that both of you are stalking me. Means I'm having a very good impact.

I'm not an immigrant.

NEGATIVE.

:rolleyes: You and SteveMcGarret and that other dude must hang out and drink beers together.

Haha...sounds like some legit guys I'd like to hang out with...Can you put us together?

Cruise missiles; the Tomahawk version, cost roughly $1.101 million dollars each. So let's hope we get the dollar value in return. 59 cruise missiles X 1.101 M dollars = a whole bunch of bucks!

No these cost about $500K each not a $1 mil each.

Forum List

Back