Breaking News: Trump fires Tomahawk Cruise Missles into Syria

Very cool...I'm exploring the Titanic at a depth of 12,500 feet below the oceans surface right now.
8acb9111f07704ccc2dac919ddf11162.jpg
That literally made me spit out my water BL.... :lmao:

Cruise missiles; the Tomahawk version, cost roughly $1.101 million dollars each. So let's hope we get the dollar value in return. 59 cruise missiles X 1.101 M dollars = a whole bunch of bucks!

No these cost about $500K each not a $1 mil each.
I've also heard that figure on the news programs tonight, but it's inaccurate. Tomahawks cost $1.59 million each. So $90 million plus cost of steaming them to the launch point.

Here's how much 59 Tomahawk missiles cost

The official navy site says they are around $500K each.

"Unit Cost: Approximately $569,000 (FY99 $)."

The US Navy -- Fact File: Tomahawk Cruise Missile
Yeah, I dunno? The article I linked cites the DoD budget, and I found the same figure earlier tonight at a couple of sources when I Googled the price. Would be nice to have definitive info.

Wiki also lists the $1.59 mil price and cites back to the DoD budget. Possibly the Navy website is outdated?

Just because someone is an immigrant doesn't mean they aren't American.
I understand that. But why is he so ashamed to tell the truth? :dunno:

Are you really this stupid and dumb-------- I already exposed myself----- so far you have not said a diddly shit about yourself---------- not even what you do or where you live---------- so why the fuck I should tell you more about me?

Rule number one about the internet, don't tell anyone ANYTHING about yourself. Not your gender, not your age, not where you come from, none of it, otherwise pricks will be trying to get into all your holes.

Great advice...I might add; if you're going to play the "smart guy" role be sure you're able to use and articulate the English language...haha

Are you really this stupid and dumb-------- I already exposed myself----- so far you have not said a diddly shit about yourself---------- not even what you do or where you live---------- so why the fuck I should tell you more about me?

You need not say anything more...we are 100% aware that you are an uneducated immigrant lowlife. Trust me...you've made that clear.

Low life? Like what? Moron--------- So far you have clearly demonstrated here ----- that both of you are a low life scum. Not me.
Who is WE?

Dude...they had cruise missiles back in the Gulf War in the 90's that could literally turn 90 degree street corners and hit targets. These missiles have 1,000 pound warheads on them. You're out of your mind. :lmao:

Nope. It's practically a guarantee that at least a dozen of the missiles will go off course. The distance the missiles were fired at affects how accurate the missiles are, and these were probably fired from hundreds of miles away.

Tomahawks are in fact low yield high explosive. They are not designed for saturation bombing or taking out armored targets. . They could hit the front of an MBT and be completely absorbed due to their low penetration abilities, which is why I said a well armored aircraft could survive a hit.

STFU.

Cruise missiles; the Tomahawk version, cost roughly $1.101 million dollars each. So let's hope we get the dollar value in return. 59 cruise missiles X 1.101 M dollars = a whole bunch of bucks!

I've also heard that figure on the news programs tonight, but it's inaccurate. Tomahawks cost $1.59 million each. So $90 million plus cost of steaming them to the launch point.

So it seems the issue is that the Navy is using 1999 cost figures; does that mean they launched 18 year old missiles? Quite possibly. The newer models which have more advanced technology are most definitely $1.59 million in 2015 pricing, as per DoD budget.

Rule number one about the internet, don't tell anyone ANYTHING about yourself. Not your gender, not your age, not where you come from, none of it, otherwise pricks will be trying to get into all your holes.

I was just being honest.

So it seems the issue is that the Navy is using 1999 cost figures; does that mean they launched 18 year old missiles? Quite possibly. The newer models which have more advanced technology are most definitely $1.59 million in 2015 pricing, as per DoD budget.

For this mission I would assume they used older missiles compared to the newer ones.

For this mission I would assume they used older missiles compared to the newer ones.
It makes sense considering the target and objective, and the advanced notice provided to clear personnel from the targeted area. I imagine the smarter bombs are saved for trickier targets.

This illustrates how a Tomahawk cruise missile can destroy a plane in revetment....On a flat area, a line of aircraft will start exploding fuel and munitions and destroy each other.

1280px-UGM-109_hits_target_on_San_Clemente_Island_1986.JPEG

Last edited:

Great advice...I might add; if you're going to play the "smart guy" role be sure you're able to use and articulate the English language...haha

Rule number 2------ bastard like you should not get involved if all you got is insult without provocation. You call yourself educated when you behave like a low life red neck high school dropout.

And there's no proof where/who The chemical attacks came from and the children affected by this, where is the proof?
We know where the attack was launched. That's what we're bombing now.
Did one of the 17 US intelligence agencies that Trump berated validate the chemical attack or is Trump being guided by Fox and friends!

I'm doing a validation for clinical trials in my lab till 6am Friday.
Hey look - the janitor took a picture of the lab he is cleaning tonight! Cool.
I'm having lots of fun kicking and laughing both of your asses.
Well we are laughing at your inability to properly write even the most basic sentences.

Didn't I challenged you about GENOME and DNA counting? This is what I do for a living.

Here is the sad reality: Barack Obama destabilized the entire Middle East. He overthrew Hosni Mubarak in Egypt leading to the muslim terrorist group The Muslim Brotherhood taking control of the nation. Then he went into Libya and overthrew Muammar Gaddafi. It spiraled out of control as two warring factions try to take control of Libya. Then he went into Yemen to wreak havoc. His final blow was destabilizing Syria. So what is the result of all of this? The perfect petri dish for terrorism (death, anger, poverty, discontent, etc.) all over the Middle East. That is the legacy of the pro-muslim, anti-American, marxist Barack Obama. He has ensured many decades of millions of future terrorists.

Trump is left to clean up Obama's mess in Syria

Bullshit----- What is this has anything to do with bombing Syria today? Boy you are dumb.

Forum List

Back