Breaking News: Trump fires Tomahawk Cruise Missles into Syria

Syria do not and never have a impenetrable system------------ Only one that I know that have Impenetrable system is Israel------- Plus the upgrade versions of Patriots system---------- Russia have similar system but not as good as the Patriot--------- The S-300 was designed to take down aircraft and cruise missile but that depends the location of the deployment.
You're not a legitimate American...your opinion does not matter...shut the fuck up foreigner.
I've asked that nitwit charwin95 dozens of times to admit what county she is from and she won't do it. Her English is atrocious though so she's clearly not American.

You don't have to speak English well to be an American. :eusa_whistle:

Haha...BULLSHIT!
That's what all illiterate foreigners would say.

So you judge how American someone is by how well they can communicate on a forum? :lmao:

In short...YES...pretty much.
NEWS FLASH....American's speak.....yep, you guessed it...FLUENT ENGLISH!

You're not a legitimate American...your opinion does not matter...shut the fuck up foreigner.
I've asked that nitwit charwin95 dozens of times to admit what county she is from and she won't do it. Her English is atrocious though so she's clearly not American.

Haha...BULLSHIT!

So you judge how American someone is by how well they can communicate on a forum? :lmao:

I hate to tell you, but he's an immigrant and I bet he pays more and contributes more to this country than you do... and it has nothing to do with how well he can communicate on an internet forum.

Your credibility is nothing but --------- showing you are fucked up bastard American.
Ah...there is that ugly foreign, American envy rearing its ugly head. Go home sweetie. Nobody cares what you foreigners think. Honest. We don't care. You just don't matter.

And who is WE? you and your fellow bastard broker?
And if my opinion doesn't matter ------- think again who are responding to my post.
You are a good example of an ugly American I hope you burn to hell.

HOW ABOUT ANOTHER LIVE CHALLENGE?

Haha...BULLSHIT!

I hate to tell you, but he's an immigrant and I bet he pays more and contributes more to this country than you do... and it has nothing to do with how well he can communicate on an internet forum.

Really?
Do you have a link to that...or are you pulling some Loony Liberal shit right now. Stop it already you suck ass pussy...you're embarrassing yourself.

Didn't I challenged you live but you are so FUCKING coward.
See what I mean? No American says "so f*cking coward". :lmao:

Dude - why are you too big of a coward to just admit what nation you are from? What is the big deal? Are you ashamed of your country?

You have not told me anything ------- not even what you do for a living. So why am I give you anything else? Idiot.
I challenged you live but you declined--------- that shows you are a coward. Not me.

Haha...BULLSHIT!

Really?
Do you have a link to that...or are you pulling some Loony Liberal shit right now. Stop it already you suck ass pussy...you're embarrassing yourself.

No, it's because I pay attention to what people posts. He does business and works in Florida and in California...I'm not sure if he has shared his type of business publicly in the forum so I won't say it. But I will tell you that I'm sure it pays well which means he pays a good bit in taxes.

And just because he says someone is a Bastard American or an Ugly American is because it is an exact description of how you guys are acting. You're Americans right? So he isn't lying...

Your credibility is nothing but --------- showing you are fucked up bastard American.
Ah...there is that ugly foreign, American envy rearing its ugly head. Go home sweetie. Nobody cares what you foreigners think. Honest. We don't care. You just don't matter.

And if my opinion doesn't matter ------- think again who are responding to my post.

I'm thinking you should spend your time chasing someone else around on the internet...you've engaged in a battle you can't win here...you can't even speak the native language clearly...stop embarrassing yourself. For what it's worth...you've given it a valiant effort....haha

I'm thinking you should spend your time chasing someone else around on the internet...you've engaged in a battle you can't win here...you can't even speak the native language clearly...stop embarrassing yourself. For what it's worth...you've given it a valiant effort....haha

Oh no------- I'm not embarrassed------ I'm having fun kicking your ass ------ displaying how coward you are.
I k ow I'm winning kicking both of your ass.

Haha...BULLSHIT!

Really?

No, it's because I pay attention to what people posts. He does business and works in Florida and in California...I'm not sure if he has shared his type of business publicly in the forum so I won't say it. But I will tell you that I'm sure it pays well which means he pays a good bit in taxes.

And just because he says someone is a Bastard American or an Ugly American is because it is an exact description of how you guys are acting. You're Americans right? So he isn't lying...

You know this because his sorry ass told you this...right?
Don't be such a gullible little bitch...people can be whatever they want to be on the internet...you should know this if you made it through 3rd grade.
Further, I'm pretty sure I could buy his sorry ass a few times over.

I hate to tell you, but he's an immigrant...
Noooooo! Really? I've only been saying that for 6 months now. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine his broken English means he's not American born.

If we are supposed to be concerned about children being killed in wars, why aren't we militarily involved in about a third of Africa?

Because as of late, social conservative bloodlust can only be satiated with the lives of Muslims.
As I RECALL you and your buddies all DEMANDED Trump do something. You have been hawking for war with Russia since November.

Huh? You fucks control the government buddy. This was all you. Own it.

LOL.

Democrats had the White House in 2013 when Assad decided he would gas 1400 people. You had the power to act against this and DID NOTHING.

More than 1,400 killed in Syrian chemical weapons attack, U.S. says

President Obama went to Congress to get approval for military action, the Republicans denied it.

I mean you two-faced derps have to at some point understand that the rest of us know lying for you is like breathing.

That's funny--------- both of you are chasing me. I take that as a compliments.

President Obama went to Congress to get approval for military action, the Republicans denied it.

And he went ahead and bombed Libya anyway. So that was a rather pointless gesture, agree?

I mean you two-faced derps have to at some point understand that the rest of us know lying for you is like breathing.

Really, you guys eat and breathe hypocrisy. Once again, where's the need for congress if you're just going to do it anyway? Obama sure knew a thing or two about that.

Forum List

Back