Breaking News: Trump fires Tomahawk Cruise Missles into Syria

Apparently pictures of dead children work wonders with Trump. There were also plenty of pictures of dead children back when Trump was telling President Obama to stay out of Syria.

He never knew the world was in such a mess. "...such a mess!" I guess when you host a t.v. reality show for too many years that becomes your reality.

Yes, sadly, we are now governed by a man-child imbecile.

And there's no proof where/who The chemical attacks came from and the children affected by this, where is the proof?
We know where the attack was launched. That's what we're bombing now.

That cowardly incompetent pussy Obama drew a line in the sand and then chickenshitted out and children were gassed and Trump had to deal with the problem.

Obama was way over his head being President and everything he did was weak and screwed up.

Back up and keep your facts straight. A week ago Trump was good with Assad, remember?
US signals openness to Assad staying put
US signals openness to Assad staying put - CNNPolitics.com

Syria: US launches missile strikes near Homs – live

I will always back my President when he does the right thing.

Tell Assad you will burn his palace and him to the ground.

No chemical weapons, assholes.
I have a feeling this was a mistake, they don't know who performed the chemical attacks, they don't know that anybody died or was even injured the chemical attacks...
Haha the ignorant Trump rube grows his first brain cell!

Another example of why it is so pointless for us to continue funding and associating ourselves with the UN / NATO. Good for Trump!!!

Apparently pictures of dead children work wonders with Trump. There were also plenty of pictures of dead children back when Trump was telling President Obama to stay out of Syria.

He never knew the world was in such a mess. "...such a mess!" I guess when you host a t.v. reality show for too many years that becomes your reality.

Yes, sadly, we are now governed by a man-child imbecile.

Fucking Cheeto-head.

Rep Schiff just said it was actually close to 70 missiles and that they were all targeted at one air base. That place is ashes now...

What if they evacuated all the aircraft and military personnel because they predicted it would be attacked?

That cowardly incompetent pussy Obama drew a line in the sand and then chickenshitted out and children were gassed and Trump had to deal with the problem.

Obama was way over his head being President and everything he did was weak and screwed up.

Back up and keep your facts straight. A week ago Trump was good with Assad, remember?
US signals openness to Assad staying put
US signals openness to Assad staying put - CNNPolitics.com

Remember that was before Assad gassed his own children?

Forum List

Back