Breaking: NJ Judge Admits He Never Read Briefs That Ted Cruz Was Not A Natural Born Citizen

Okay, if Obozo can get away with being our first Kenyan president, why can't Teddy be our first Canadian president?

I would have read them for the laugh. I used to read sovereign citizen arguments for the same reason.

Im sure there were oral arguments

And he admits he was called out of retirement to handle the case. The fix was in!

New Jersey Ballot Challenge Report: Judge Did Not Review Briefs Submitted by Challengers | The Post & Email
:lmao:

Shocker!

Plus only the US Supreme Court has jurisdiction over this case since it affects an election of POTUS who presides over all 50 states....not just some of them. With as many people barking about it for obvious reasons, like actual papers that actually say he was Canadian by birth, the US Supreme Court will pick up this case in emergency session about September this year.

It's time to tell Cruz to pack it up and go back to Alberta.

I would have read them for the laugh. I used to read sovereign citizen arguments for the same reason.

Im sure there were oral arguments
Oral arguments:

Attorney for Cruz: "Hey your honor, we need a favor"

Attorney for New Jersey: "We're just doing this to bide some time."

Attorney for Cruz: "Stipulate that we are all in agreement?"

Attorney for New Jersey: "Yup".

Judge: "Court finds in favor of the defense... does it matter that this isn't my jurisdiction?"

Both Attorneys in Unison: "Are you kidding? 99% of American voters won't know this isn't your jurisdiction!".

Judge: "Well Alllriggghty then!"

*Gavel BANG*

Paul Clement heaves a sigh of relief... (Clement was the attorney "defending DOMA" who alluded in arguments then as to how DOMA probably wasn't a good idea...worth every penny the taxpayers spent on him.. Clement also one of the few "constitutional legal experts" who assured the public "everything's fine with Cruz...nothing to see here..move along!...")

Okay, if Obozo can get away with being our first Kenyan president, why can't Teddy be our first Canadian president?

LOL.....President Obama is our first Kenyan President like President Kennedy was our first Irish President.

[
It's time to tell Cruz to pack it up and go back to Alberta.

You just do that.

Meanwhile millions of people who (correctly) believe he is eligible but (incorrectly) believe he is qualified and rational have voted for him.

Odd isn't it that someone like you who cries such crocodile tears about the voters of California and Prop 8 don't care about the voters who vote for Cruz?

You just do that.....Meanwhile millions of people who (correctly) believe he is eligible but (incorrectly) believe he is qualified and rational have voted for him.

Odd isn't it that someone like you who cries such crocodile tears about the voters of California and Prop 8 don't care about the voters who vote for Cruz?
Syriusly....far FAR left voter...here pitching feverishly for Cruz to be eligible to run: read eligible to be the nominee....until....the USSC hears the case September or October this year...

You do the math..

You just do that.....Meanwhile millions of people who (correctly) believe he is eligible but (incorrectly) believe he is qualified and rational have voted for him.

Syriusly....far FAR left voter...here pitching feverishly for Cruz to be eligible to run: read eligible to be the nominee....until....the USSC hears the case September or October this year...

You do the math..

The math is that Cruz is not likely to be the candidate.

Like I pointed out- you such regard for the voters- just so long as you agree with how they vote.

The moment you disagree- you dismiss them.

Cruz is eligible- just not qualified.

The math is that Cruz is not likely to be the candidate...Like I pointed out- you such regard for the voters- just so long as you agree with how they vote....The moment you disagree- you dismiss them....Cruz is eligible- just not qualified.

And that's the reason you're here pitching for Cruz the Canadian to be taken legitimately. Sure.

If a US Citizen has a child with say a foreign dictator and that child is born in that country, would the same ruling apply in that situation? Based on what these courts are saying that child could run for president of the USA, crazy

I don't get it. I have dual. As does my husband. But here is the tricky part. Canada did not recognize dual citizenship until 1977. And I'm no birther but they better have their shit wired tight in the Cruz camp because up here Cruz was only ever recognized as Canadian by birth.

How and when was his American citizenship granted to him? No one has come forth with this information.

The math is that Cruz is not likely to be the candidate...Like I pointed out- you such regard for the voters- just so long as you agree with how they vote....The moment you disagree- you dismiss them....Cruz is eligible- just not qualified.

And that's the reason you're here pitching for Cruz the Canadian to be taken legitimately. Sure.

I know you don't quite understand the concept of people being honest- or consistent.

I can't stand Cruz- but unlike yourself, I can be honest and acknowledge that he is eligible.

I don't get it. I have dual. As does my husband. But here is the tricky part. Canada did not recognize dual citizenship until 1977. And I'm no birther but they better have their shit wired tight in the Cruz camp because up here Cruz was only ever recognized as Canadian by birth.

How and when was his American citizenship granted to him? No one has come forth with this information.

His Canadian citizenship is immaterial in regards to his American citizenship.

Ted became a U.S. citizen when he was born- according to U.S. law.

He was also born a Canadian- according to Canadian law.

We don't let Canada decide who is eligible to be our President.

If a US Citizen has a child with say a foreign dictator and that child is born in that country, would the same ruling apply in that situation? Based on what these courts are saying that child could run for president of the USA, crazy

Well lets take that further- lets pretend that Cruz is the child of his American mother and Fidel Castro- born in Cuba.

Yes- he is still born a U.S. citizen- because that is the law.

No he cannot run for President- unless he is also 35 years of age or older- and has resided in the United States for 14 years.

And then- if the voters of the GOP wanted to vote for the son of Castro- then they could do so.

Forum List

Back