Breaking: North Charleston cop about to go free!!!

Scott was targeted for what, a warrant for unpaid child support? Where is the felony that warrants death?

I know the argument, Bucs90.

The fact is that case law is a guide not a requirement.

Slager was not operating under a blanket of immunity, and the film clearly shows his adoption of judge, jury, and executioner.

He will be convicted, he will appeal, it will be denied or he will die in jail before it is denied.

By that logic...wouldn't EVERY shooting be "judge jury executioner"? So...when is a cop shooting someone NOT that?

When life is on the line. Either the officer or the public. That is not the case here in any reasonable way from 25ft away in the back.
You can split semantical hairs but you can't get past this.
08watching-shooting-videoSixteenByNine540.jpg

Slager was not operating under a blanket of immunity, and the film clearly shows his adoption of judge, jury, and executioner.

He will be convicted, he will appeal, it will be denied or he will die in jail before it is denied.

By that logic...wouldn't EVERY shooting be "judge jury executioner"? So...when is a cop shooting someone NOT that?
Only in your logic, bucs. And that's the point. The law is, and the legal system will provide the final decision, not the cop. Doesn't look good for Slager.

Only in your logic, bucs. And that's the point. The law is, and the legal system will provide the final decision, not the cop. Doesn't look good for Slager.
So if the legal system rules Slager innocent you'll be fine with the verdict? Just like you were for Wilson right?
Fucking WRONG!
Slager is going to be wrapping Christmas presents at home and you'll be whining about how there's no justice for negro fucking thugs who get into fights with the cops.

With this response I know you've lost.

So if the legal system rules Slager innocent you'll be fine with the verdict? Just like you were for Wilson right?
Fucking WRONG!
Slager is going to be wrapping Christmas presents at home and you'll be whining about how there's no justice for negro fucking thugs who get into fights with the cops.
Nope, dannyboys, slager will be the christmas gift for the thugs in jail for the rest of his life. That's sweet justice. We had some men in Jasper who bragged they would kill blacks. One has been executed, the other will be. Your trash days are over.

I am fine with findings for Officer Wilson. If I had shot Brown, I would have hit him every time center mass, as Wilson should have. Big target.

Nope. Not even close.

Just broke in Charleston- Slager was denied bond! Judge said due to the "unreasonable risk to the public".....in other words.....the judge didn't want to see the city riot and burn so he denied bond for a man who is not a flight risk, had no rap sheet, no gang affiliates.

Since when did we start denying bond....not because the defendant may be dangerous....but because mobs are tbreatening to riot over it??? Just one more tool this attorney is going to use to sway the jury.

Judge was saying Slager was a risk to the public if he were at large. He also said he was a flight risk and would not appear. All are safer with the shooter behind bars.

Nope. Not even close.

Just broke in Charleston- Slager was denied bond! Judge said due to the "unreasonable risk to the public".....in other words.....the judge didn't want to see the city riot and burn so he denied bond for a man who is not a flight risk, had no rap sheet, no gang affiliates.

Since when did we start denying bond....not because the defendant may be dangerous....but because mobs are tbreatening to riot over it??? Just one more tool this attorney is going to use to sway the jury.
This is what it's come to. A bunch or violent 'special needs' negroes threatening to loot and destroy unless the justice system behaves in an unjust way.
Just another piece of wood on the fire soon to be lite.

Judge was saying Slager was a risk to the public if he were at large. He also said he was a flight risk and would not appear. All are safer with the shooter behind bars.

No he didnt. The judge cited "an unreasonable risk to the public". The county of Charleston has had 48 murder charges this year. 25 were given bond. 21 DIDN'T REQUEST bond (gang members who feared retaliation). The 25 who were....had criminal records.

Slager has no record. No gang membership. No flight risk. Not a threat to anyone. And was treated differently. Why? Because the mob threatened to burn charleston down. And this judge.....lives in Charleston.

Again .....just one more drop in the bucket that will sway his jury to NO conviction. It won't be unanimous. But he's not getting convicted.

Nope. Not even close.

This is what it's come to. A bunch or violent 'special needs' negroes threatening to loot and destroy unless the justice system behaves in an unjust way.
Be very careful for what you wish.

Nope. Not even close.

And thats EXACTLY what the judge did. The mob said they'll burn Charleston if Slager gets out. 50% of murder suspect in Charleston county get bond. 40% never request it. The other 10% are the career gang members and illegal aliens.

There was NOTHING that would prevent Slager's constitutional right to bond. Except mobs threatening Charleston with violence.

He's gonna go free.

Nope. The judge did the right thing. That video has condemned to a lifetime in the gray bar hotel.

And when he is sentenced, we are going to laugh in your face, bucs90.

Nope. Not even close.

And thats EXACTLY what the judge did. The mob said they'll burn Charleston if Slager gets out. 50% of murder suspect in Charleston county get bond. 40% never request it. The other 10% are the career gang members and illegal aliens.

There was NOTHING that would prevent Slager's constitutional right to bond. Except mobs threatening Charleston with violence.

He's gonna go free.

Whether you believe the officer is justified or not, do you believe that police officers should shoot people down in this manner?

You sure seem to believe it's acceptable the way you defend this officer and almost gleefully posit the idea of him being found innocent. If you were truly in LE, I'm grateful that you no longer are.

bbbb

Nope. Not even close.

He's gonna go free.

Whether you believe the officer is justified or not, do you believe that police officers should shoot people down in this manner?

You sure seem to believe it's acceptable the way you defend this officer and almost gleefully posit the idea of him being found innocent. If you were truly in LE, I'm grateful that you no longer are.
The instant the fucking negro thug hit officer Slager the thug signed his death warrant.
The simian was a fleeing felon. The reason the LAW is in place to to protect "others" from scumbags like Scott.
What if Scott had run into a home full of children and barricaded himself inside and began to murder the children?
That why the law exists. To protect "others".
The thug had already proven he was capable and willing to get into a fight with a cop.
Now with the judge refusing bail so a bunch of Tree Dwellers won't loot and burn down the city Slager is 100% guaranteed to walk.
Then the 'special needs' negroes can destroy their own city.

bbbb

Nope. Not even close.

He's gonna go free.

The instant the fucking negro thug hit officer Slager the thug signed his death warrant.
The simian was a fleeing felon. The reason the LAW is in place to to protect "others" from scumbags like Scott.
What if Scott had run into a home full of children and barricaded himself inside and began to murder the children?
The thug had already proven he was capable and willing to get into a fight with a cop.
Now with the judge refusing bail so a bunch of Tree Dwellers won't loot and burn down the city Slager is 100% guaranteed to walk.

Sociopath ^^

Nope. Not even close.

He's gonna go free.

I've said repeatedly that what he did was STUPID...but not illegal according to 3 different SCOTUS rulings.

Otherwise....he and his attorney would be begging for a plea deal and asking for mercy. He's not. He has the best attorney in the South....who is handling the case pro bono! Free! Why? Because he knows he will be famous....the next Johnny Cochran....when he gets him off.

Otherwise....why would an attorney who gets paid thousands per hour....take a case that on the surface appears so doomed and unwinnable? Because he knows the SCOTUS provides razor thin outlets that allow this type of shooting. And he has a case. And he is going to be the most famous lawyer in the nation when it's all said and done.

Stupid. Not illegal.

Nope. Not even close.

He's gonna go free.

I've said repeatedly that what he did was STUPID...but not illegal according to 3 different SCOTUS rulings.

Otherwise....he and his attorney would be begging for a plea deal and asking for mercy. He's not. He has the best attorney in the South....who is handling the case pro bono! Free! Why? Because he knows he will be famous....the next Johnny Cochran....when he gets him off.

Otherwise....why would an attorney who gets paid thousands per hour....take a case that on the surface appears so doomed and unwinnable? Because he knows the SCOTUS provides razor thin outlets that allow this type of shooting. And he has a case. And he is going to be the most famous lawyer in the nation when it's all said and done.

Stupid. Not illegal.

It's just simply stupid to kill someone?
I think it goes far beyond that. There was nothing about Scott that warranted 8 shots to the back. The guy was stopped for an inoperable tail light and was going to be picked up on a warrant for unpaid child support. Hardly a violent and dangerous individual. The officer had his car and address. They could have picked him up anytime. It didn't need to go down the way it did. The officer is at fault for it going down the way it did.

bbbb
Nope. Not even close.

He's gonna go free.

Sociopath ^^
Indeed Scott was a sociopath. Only a sociopath would think they could get into a fight with a cop. And take the cop's Taser and shoot the cop with it thereby committing a felony assault on a police officer and get away with it. But he is no longer a sociopath. He's officially classified as 'maggot-meat'.
At least his life amounted to something useful right?

Nope. Not even close.

He's gonna go free.

Stupid. Not illegal.

It's just simply stupid to kill someone?
I think it goes far beyond that. There was nothing about Scott that warranted 8 shots to the back. The guy was stopped for an inoperable tail light and was going to be picked up on a warrant for unpaid child support. Hardly a violent and dangerous individual. The officer had his car and address. They could have picked him up anytime. It didn't need to go down the way it did. The officer is at fault for it going down the way it did.
When Slager approaches Scott Scott punched Slager and started to run away. The two men fought each other sometimes according to an eyewitness the two men were on the ground. The fight occurred about the length of a football field. Again according to an eye witness. Then Scott managed to take Slager's Taser and he then shot Slager with it. I think it would be prudent of you to acknowledge Scott's part in the event. Or are you not able to view the event without any bias?

Forum List

Back