Breaking: NY Times Busted Selectively Editing Version Of Bundy's Truthful Comments

hahah, the "it was selectively edited" meme surely is taking off.

that will enter into rightwing retard lore.

We have been telling you all for years that the media and news run by the left in newspapers and Internet news are telling you only what they think you should know.
They are doing it in order to influence your opinions and we all are not getting the full information that we all should have.That is called freedom of the press.
They have been doing it in our schools also for 50 years.
They are doing it in order to push their ideology.
Tyrants and Dictators do the same thing to their people in their countries.
You all have the proof right now in front of you.

thanks for sharing your wisdom.

I don't have to be wise in order to see it, everyone can see it, if they do some actual research.

We have been telling you all for years that the media and news run by the left in newspapers and Internet news are telling you only what they think you should know.
They are doing it in order to influence your opinions and we all are not getting the full information that we all should have.That is called freedom of the press.
They have been doing it in our schools also for 50 years.
They are doing it in order to push their ideology.
Tyrants and Dictators do the same thing to their people in their countries.
You all have the proof right now in front of you.

I don't have to be wise in order to see it, everyone can see it, if they do some actual research.

i see. you are one of those sharp posters who can not take an insincere sarcastic compliment at face value. the loss is yours.

i see. you are one of those sharp posters who can not take an insincere sarcastic compliment at face value. the loss is yours.

I got it.
It's too bad you did not see mine back at you.

Sarcasm is hard to get across on a message boards , without seeing faces and voices. :)

Last edited:

I'm sorry but I don't see sarcastic or complement in this post.

hahah, the "it was selectively edited" meme surely is taking off.

that will enter into rightwing retard lore.

That is the one you are now claiming to be sarcastic or complementary right?

Please point out the sarcasm and complement in that post.

Or have I just misread you as some kind of dynamo comedian that is just too deep for the rest of the world to get?

Maybe you can explain your sarcasm and complementary side of this post to me because frankly I just don't see it.

Of course, CNN doctored the video of Bundy, apparently trying to show him as a racist when he wasn't. And it's working. Even conservatives who have seen only CNN's version, are blasting the guy. And if I had seen only what CNN carefully showed, I'd be blasting him too.

But in the full video, Bundy talks for several minutes about how black people were hard workers, decent people with strong families, etc. Even back in the slave days, when they were making useful contributions despite the horrible oppression they were enduring ("picking cotton"), they showed fine qualities and had nothing to be ashamed of. Bundy said the same was true for Mexican people, too.

But today, when the government is giving them tons of free stuff in the guise of "helping" them, Bundy said you can find black people sitting around doing nothing, winding up in jail, etc. - a major contrast to when they had to fight for their own interests under dreadful conditions and displayed stellar character.

CNN cut off the first part and showed only the second, in an apparent attempt to pretend Cliven Bundy was a racist when he clearly wasn't. It was a typical liberal response for which CNN has perfected the technique: If you can't refute what a man is saying, doctor it and try to smear him personally, instead.

The hoax has since been revealed, but the liberals, true to form, keep forwarding the lie as hard and fast as they can... joined by the usual liars and smear artists in this thread. The truth doesn't suit their agenda, so they shun it.

See the real, original video here, along with CNN's carefully doctored version:

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip Of Cliven Bundy?s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs. NYTimes? Deceptively Edited Version « Pat Dollard

If Cliven Bundy were the least bit racist, he could have used the most common perjorative of them all, the N-word. Then CNN wouldn't have had to go to the effort to doctor his video. But he never touched it. So they went to Plan B instead and tried to alter what he said, and smear him.

Of course, CNN doctored the video of Bundy, apparently trying to show him as a racist when he wasn't. And it's working. Even conservatives who have seen only CNN's version, are blasting the guy. And if I had seen only what CNN carefully showed, I'd be blasting him too.

But in the full video, Bundy talks for several minutes about how black people were hard workers, decent people with strong families, etc. Even back in the slave days, when they were making useful contributions despite the horrible oppression they were enduring ("picking cotton"), they showed fine qualities and had nothing to be ashamed of. Bundy said the same was true for Mexican people, too.

But today, when the government is giving them tons of free stuff in the guise of "helping" them, Bundy said you can find black people sitting around doing nothing, winding up in jail, etc. - a major contrast to when they had to fight for their own interests under dreadful conditions and displayed stellar character.

CNN cut off the first part and showed only the second, in an apparent attempt to pretend Cliven Bundy was a racist when he clearly wasn't. It was a typical liberal response for which CNN has perfected the technique: If you can't refute what a man is saying, doctor it and try to smear him personally, instead.

The hoax has since been revealed, but the liberals, true to form, keep forwarding the lie as hard and fast as they can... joined by the usual liars and smear artists in this thread. The truth doesn't suit their agenda, so they shun it.

See the real, original video here, along with CNN's carefully doctored version:

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip Of Cliven Bundy?s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs. NYTimes? Deceptively Edited Version « Pat Dollard

If Cliven Bundy were the least bit racist, he could have used the most common perjorative of them all, the N-word. Then CNN wouldn't have had to go to the effort to doctor his video. But he never touched it. So they went to Plan B instead and tried to alter what he said, and smear him.

Bottom line - If you are conservative, "Race" cannot be discussed. EVER. Period.

If one is truly conservative race is a non-issue. If one is truly liberal raceism is THE overweening issue - whether accusing another of it or practicing it.

Wait am minute I think I see it!

This is your version of sarcasm. Of course sarcasm is insincere what other type is there? But that certainly was one brief moment of actual thought on your part.

I mean just look at that brief moment of intellectual gigantitude!

"We have been telling you all for years that the media and news run by the left in newspapers and Internet news are telling you only what they think you should know."

Your reply, in such a sarcastic manner. "thanks for sharing your wisdom." Awesome man, you really showed that poster. I mean that was seriously insincere, sarcastic and...pretty much just a boat load of stupid you just shit on the porch. But you were epic in the delivery!

Maybe this one "They are doing it in order to influence your opinions and we all are not getting the full information that we all should have.That is called freedom of the press."

Your pragmatic reply "thanks for sharing your wisdom."

Fucking awesome reply! You sure have Peach cornered. Damn "thanks for sharing your wisdom." so much awesome in that. I can just feel the insincerity the sarcasm and the compliment all at once. It's like fine dining when the steak and lobster both come out perfectly cooked and the side dishes could be a meal all to their own. It just flows. Congrats on that. You have inspired me to be a better person.

Are we done on how to do sarcasm yet? Need I go on?

Wait am minute I think I see it!

This is your version of sarcasm. Of course sarcasm is insincere what other type is there? But that certainly was one brief moment of actual thought on your part.

I mean just look at that brief moment of intellectual gigantitude!

"We have been telling you all for years that the media and news run by the left in newspapers and Internet news are telling you only what they think you should know."

Your reply, in such a sarcastic manner. "thanks for sharing your wisdom." Awesome man, you really showed that poster. I mean that was seriously insincere, sarcastic and...pretty much just a boat load of stupid you just shit on the porch. But you were epic in the delivery!

Maybe this one "They are doing it in order to influence your opinions and we all are not getting the full information that we all should have.That is called freedom of the press."

Your pragmatic reply "thanks for sharing your wisdom."

Fucking awesome reply! You sure have Peach cornered. Damn "thanks for sharing your wisdom." so much awesome in that. I can just feel the insincerity the sarcasm and the compliment all at once. It's like fine dining when the steak and lobster both come out perfectly cooked and the side dishes could be a meal all to their own. It just flows. Congrats on that. You have inspired me to be a better person.

Are we done on how to do sarcasm yet? Need I go on?

thanks for the good work.

Forum List

Back