Breaking: NY Times Busted Selectively Editing Version Of Bundy's Truthful Comments

Right-wing redneck Republicans forced an armed standoff by hiding behind unarmed human shields to stop Federal agents from enforcing a legal court order against a rich racist criminal.

There is nothing right about the right-wing. Learn that.

Hey, here's a question for you:

Wouldn't calling us "rednecks" be just as bad as Bundy calling black people "Negroes?"

Huh?

This one is a serious bigot.

Right-wing redneck Republicans forced an armed standoff by hiding behind unarmed human shields to stop Federal agents from enforcing a legal court order against a rich racist criminal.

Wouldn't calling us "rednecks" be just as bad as Bundy calling black people "Negroes?"

Huh?
No, it's not. Stupid traitorous rednecks took up sniper positions and used unarmed human shields to force a standoff against Federal agents who were enforcing a legal court order against a rich racist redneck who threatened armed resistance against the US Federal government which he does not recognize as legitimate.

Stupid racist Republican rednecks need to stop being stupid racist Republican rednecks.

After hearing the entire comment, I am quit surprised this 'racist' advocated for illegal immigrants, he spoke of what great family people they are, said they paid taxes and it was wrong how they were treated. He said he did not want to see 'colored people go backwards" I'm not sure what to make of him. Is a an out and out racist or someone whose words paint him as out of touch and backwards. I think I can see where he was going.

Anyway here is the entire transcript:

…” and so what I’ve testified to ya’, I was in the WATTS riot, I seen the beginning fire and I seen the last fire. What I seen is civil disturbance. People are not happy, people is thinking they did not have their freedom; they didn’t have these things, and they didn’t have them.

We’ve progressed quite a bit from that day until now, and sure don’t want to go back; we sure don’t want the colored people to go back to that point; we sure don’t want the Mexican people to go back to that point; and we can make a difference right now by taking care of some of these bureaucracies, and do it in a peaceful way.

Let me tell.. talk to you about the Mexicans, and these are just things I know about the negroes. I want to tell you one more thing I know about the negro.

When I go, went, go to Las Vegas, North Las Vegas; and I would see these little government houses, and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids…. and there was always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch. They didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for the kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for the young girls to do.

And because they were basically on government subsidy – so now what do they do? They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never, they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered are they were better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things? Or are they better off under government subsidy?

You know they didn’t get more freedom, uh they got less freedom – they got less family life, and their happiness -you could see it in their faces- they were not happy sitting on that concrete sidewalk. Down there they was probably growing their turnips – so that’s all government, that’s not freedom.

Now, let me talk about the Spanish people. You know I understand that they come over here against our constitution and cross our borders. But they’re here and they’re people – and I’ve worked side-by-side a lot of them.

Don’t tell me they don’t work, and don’t tell me they don’t pay taxes. And don’t tell me they don’t have better family structure than most of us white people. When you see those Mexican families, they’re together, they picnic together, they’re spending their time together, and I’ll tell you in my way of thinking they’re awful nice people.

And we need to have those people join us and be with us…. not, not come to our party.

Last edited:
Who cares? He could believe Bette Midler is the 12th Imam, it doesn't change the fact that the government has sent SWAT teams to collect a tax bill from a free citizen. Thoughts of a BLACK woman!

I Don't Care if Cliven Bundy is a Racist - YouTube

Apparently we do everything in our lives because we hate Obama because he is black. How many times have we heard this or seen this written about conservatives?

Then the libs have the unadulterated gall to claim conservatives are simplistic.

:lmao:

America should not denounce Bundy. They should denounce the President, the AG, and the Senate leader for their racism and treachery.

Last edited:

Huh?
No, it's not. Stupid traitorous rednecks took up sniper positions and used unarmed human shields to force a standoff against Federal agents who were enforcing a legal court order against a rich racist redneck who threatened armed resistance against the US Federal government which he does not recognize as legitimate.

Stupid racist Republican rednecks need to stop being stupid racist Republican rednecks.

You are a bigot.

They took a serious issue that did NOT involve race --- and still doesn't involve race --- and played the race card.

Congratulations...now the feds can steal his property and the Militias will have to sit it out due to the politically fabricated landscape.

Excellent.

Everyone loses --- except the Government --- who has never maintained or fertilized or any in way managed that land.

Seriously, if every human being on the planet disappeared, the cattle would keep grazing on those lands and turtles would continue to live in harmony with them, the feds contribute absolutely nothing to Bundy's cattle grazing, why the FUCK does he have to pay them?

Congrats, everyone lost.

The Race Card:
When revealed, everyone loses...every time.

The N.Y.Slimes is a LAP DOG for the Subversives in the White House and Congress, ie. "Dirty" Harry Reid!
SEE THAT CLIVEN BUNDY IS ACTUALLY AN ADVOCATE FOR BLACKS, HISPANICS
Watch Bundy explain how we need to keep things from going backwards for blacks, and how the Federal government has created a neo-slave class via entitlement dependency that is so bad it is arguably worse than plantation slavery was. It is 100% clear that Cliven Bundy is not saying that blacks should be slaves picking cotton, but that the Federal government has created conditions for them so terrible, that their current situation may actually be worse. (If you are person of low intelligence, the fact that that is his point might be too hard for you to understand.) And he’s not blaming blacks for the issues of abortions, and crime and broken families, he’s blaming the Feds. This is the exact opposite of a racist, this is an advocate for the welfare and best interests of blacks. And just as importantly, you’ll at the end of the video he gives passionate praise and defense of hispanic illegal aliens, lauding them for “better family structures than most white peoples’” Racist? Why is he praising Mexicans as better than whites, if he’s some sort of white supremacist racist?. Take a hike all you lying, character-assassinating, leftist pieces of dog shit.

Read more at HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip Of Cliven Bundy?s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs. NYTimes? Deceptively Edited Version « Pat Dollard

I'm pissed at Megan and Hannity as well as Rand Paul. Those idiots immediately in a knee jerk response used the selectively edited propaganda the NYT wrote about what Bundy said and bashed him before checking if there was a backup source. None of those idiots understood that what Bundy said is exactly what they have been saying for months. Even O’Rielly was saying the same thing. The only fault they could really find was Bundy used the Negro instead of blacks. But he expressed exactly the plight of the blacks in America and it was the communists Democrats that destroyed the blacks.

KNob Job, is so far out even other subversives left him alone after he wrote what's in my signature, about the 1773 Tea Party Patriots! This guy is SCUM....PERIOD!

Who cares? He could believe Bette Midler is the 12th Imam, it doesn't change the fact that the government has sent SWAT teams to collect a tax bill from a free citizen. Thoughts of a BLACK woman!

Apparently we do everything in our lives because we hate Obama because he is black. How many times have we heard this or seen this written about conservatives?

Then the libs have the unadulterated gall to claim conservatives are simplistic.

Well, Republicans did start the drug war, right after their own special committee concluded that America would be better off with marijuana being legal. Yet even now in 2014, Republicans still think that marijuana is dangerous.

The right-wing hasn't had any problem with SWAT teams raiding homes and even killing people over marijuana at any point in the last 40 years. The right-wing didn't have any problem with domestic spying at any point in the last 40 years if it was to catch marijuana growers. The right-wing didn't have any problem with bloated government budgets and increasing deficits at any point in the last 40 years if it was to stop marijuana growers.

Why now does the right-wing choose to bear arms against the US Federal government to protect a rich man's right to not recognize the government of the country in which he lives?

Harry Reid wanted Bundy out. The people spoke up and Reid and the people doing his dirty work were forced back.

So now Reid has another angle to hit Bundy from. Bundy using a couple of out-of-date words and awkwardly making a point many others black and white have made does not make him the hateful racist Reid branded him.

Reid needs to be investigated, top to bottom.

And the intent of people's words needs to be examined before people run with exclamations of racism.

The government has been given much too much leeway in seizing property. Bundy is not the only person who should be a poster child for Americans fighting back. But I hope that tomorrow the high profile GOP-ers and conservatives who have been bashing him will have been briefed about what he really said and not abandon him entirely.

Well, Republicans did start the drug war, right after their own special committee concluded that America would be better off with marijuana being legal. Yet even now in 2014, Republicans still think that marijuana is dangerous.

The right-wing hasn't had any problem with SWAT teams raiding homes and even killing people over marijuana at any point in the last 40 years. The right-wing didn't have any problem with domestic spying at any point in the last 40 years if it was to catch marijuana growers. The right-wing didn't have any problem with bloated government budgets and increasing deficits at any point in the last 40 years if it was to stop marijuana growers.

Why now does the right-wing choose to bear arms against the US Federal government to protect a rich man's right to not recognize the government of the country in which he lives?

Here's PROOF that smoking that shit for 6 hours a day, MELTS your mind! Your postman must get a contact high every time he lifts your mail slot! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

They took a serious issue that did NOT involve race --- and still doesn't involve race --- and played the race card.

Congratulations...now the feds can steal his property and the Militias will have to sit it out due to the politically fabricated landscape.

Excellent.

Everyone loses --- except the Government --- who has never maintained or fertilized or any in way managed that land.

Seriously, if every human being on the planet disappeared, the cattle would keep grazing on those lands and turtles would continue to live in harmony with them, the feds contribute absolutely nothing to Bundy's cattle grazing, why the FUCK does he have to pay them?

Congrats, everyone lost.

The Race Card:
When revealed, everyone loses...every time.

The NY Times played the race card?

You mean they forced him to call a press conference and randomly offer his opinions on black people?

KNob Job, is so far out even other subversives left him alone after he wrote what's in my signature, about the 1773 Tea Party Patriots! This guy is SCUM....PERIOD!
You call me OCD but you quote me in every single post that you make. You call me a subversive like it's a bad thing and yet defend armed rebellion against the US Federal government to protect a rich man's right to break the law. Like the right-wing "militia" and the entire Republican party, you should rethink what you're doing.

I'm digging in like an Alabama tick. I've taken issue right from the get go over the BLM and the Feds selling out the desert with their pay to play to pollute scheme.

That's on top of the Feds taking a Janet Reno Method of Conflict Resolution approach to collecting a debt.

Harry Reid wanted Bundy out. The people spoke up and Reid and the people doing his dirty work were forced back.

So now Reid has another angle to hit Bundy from. Bundy using a couple of out-of-date words and awkwardly making a point many others black and white have made does not make him the hateful racist Reid branded him.

And the intent of people's words needs to be examined before people run with exclamations of racism.

The government has been given much too much leeway in seizing property. Bundy is not the only person who should be a poster child for Americans fighting back. But I hope that tomorrow the high profile GOP-ers and conservatives who have been bashing him will have been briefed about what he really said and not abandon him entirely.

He "really" said that he thought black people might have been happier as slaves.

The rest of what he said doesn't change that.

He "really" said that he thought black people might have been happier as slaves.

You're kidding right? :badgrin:.... But NOTHING about this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQnlcUN3qcQ]Harry Reid "Obama Electable Because he is Light Skinned with no Negro Dialect" - YouTube[/ame]

The NY Times played the race card?

You mean they forced him to call a press conference and randomly offer his opinions on black people?

Question for you:

Let's pretend he said the most vile and vicious racist statement ever made with malign intent --- would that have ANYTHING to do with the feds seizing his property and the general controversy at hand? NO.

EDIT:

lol thread merge

Last edited:

And he really said he didn't want blacks to go back to a time when they weren't free ... but people have become indentured to the government. This impacts their freedom. This African-American woman speaks about how people have enslaved themselves to the government:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0zoee4k7yE]I Don't Care if Cliven Bundy is a Racist - YouTube[/ame]

Credit to Vigilante for posting that video in another thread

Edit: now that the threads have been merged, Vigilante's post of the video is earlier in this thread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back