Breaking: NY Times Busted Selectively Editing Version Of Bundy's Truthful Comments

I'm pissed at Megan and Hannity as well as Rand Paul. Those idiots immediately in a knee jerk response used the selectively edited propaganda the NYT wrote about what Bundy said and bashed him before checking if there was a backup source. None of those idiots understood that what Bundy said is exactly what they have been saying for months. Even O’Rielly was saying the same thing. The only fault they could really find was Bundy used the Negro instead of blacks. But he expressed exactly the plight of the blacks in America and it was the communists Democrats that destroyed the blacks.

Yet, that is exactly what happened on the left with Shirley Sherrod. She was forced to resign and was condemned by the left.

I feel like the NY Times should have included the entire transcript's obvious to be where Bundy was headed and I don't think he was trying to be racist, I believe he felt he was advocating for Hispanics and Blacks.

I see two videos, one half the length of the other... it is suspicious. Do you have any other sources making this claim?

The NY Times played the race card?

You mean they forced him to call a press conference and randomly offer his opinions on black people?

Question for you:

Let's pretend he said the most vile and vicious racist statement ever made with malign intent --- would that have ANYTHING to do with the feds seizing his property and the general controversy at hand? NO.

You're right. And it wouldn't have mattered in the slightest, if he hadn't called a press conference to share his tidbits of wisdom on black people.

Bundy definitely doesn't sound hateful. He sounds like someone who still uses language from another generation, but he does not sound hateful. He sounds caring.

Contrast him to Harry Reid who called Bundy a hateful racist. Harry Reid shows us what it means to be hateful.

The worst kind of racists are the ones who have no idea they're racist.

Like you.

No the worst kind of racist is someone that sees only race in everything. Like you.

Most black people are on government assistance because the rich white racist old-money private sector hasn't provided a damned thing for them. It took a Civil War to force old rich white men to end slavery. It took news reels of police spraying black kids with fire hoses for wanting to go to school to force old rich racist white men to let black people vote. Now in just a couple of generations, the US has a black President and now stupid racists are bearing arms against the US government.

Most black people are on government assistance because the rich white racist old-money private sector hasn't provided a damned thing for them. It took a Civil War to force old rich white men to end slavery. It took news reels of police spraying black kids with fire hoses for wanting to go to school to force old rich racist white men to let black people vote. Now in just a couple of generations, the US has a black President and now stupid racists are bearing arms against the US government.

"Most" black people are NOT on government assistance.

Please. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

The NY Times played the race card?

You mean they forced him to call a press conference and randomly offer his opinions on black people?

Question for you:

Let's pretend he said the most vile and vicious racist statement ever made with malign intent --- would that have ANYTHING to do with the feds seizing his property and the general controversy at hand? NO.

You're right. And it wouldn't have mattered in the slightest, if he hadn't called a press conference to share his tidbits of wisdom on black people.

As Hillary says....

Harry Reid wanted Bundy out. The people spoke up and Reid and the people doing his dirty work were forced back.

So now Reid has another angle to hit Bundy from. Bundy using a couple of out-of-date words and awkwardly making a point many others black and white have made does not make him the hateful racist Reid branded him.

Reid needs to be investigated, top to bottom.

And the intent of people's words needs to be examined before people run with exclamations of racism.

The government has been given much too much leeway in seizing property. Bundy is not the only person who should be a poster child for Americans fighting back. But I hope that tomorrow the high profile GOP-ers and conservatives who have been bashing him will have been briefed about what he really said and not abandon him entirely.

He "really" said that he thought black people might have been happier as slaves.

The rest of what he said doesn't change that.
No, he 'wondered' if they would have been better off. That's what he was trying to say.

Harry Reid wanted Bundy out. The people spoke up and Reid and the people doing his dirty work were forced back.

So now Reid has another angle to hit Bundy from. Bundy using a couple of out-of-date words and awkwardly making a point many others black and white have made does not make him the hateful racist Reid branded him.

Reid needs to be investigated, top to bottom.

And the intent of people's words needs to be examined before people run with exclamations of racism.

The government has been given much too much leeway in seizing property. Bundy is not the only person who should be a poster child for Americans fighting back. But I hope that tomorrow the high profile GOP-ers and conservatives who have been bashing him will have been briefed about what he really said and not abandon him entirely.

He "really" said that he thought black people might have been happier as slaves.

The rest of what he said doesn't change that.
No, he 'wondered' if they would have been better off. That's what he was trying to say.

I often "wonder" if you're such a racist piece of trash because syphilis has caused brain damage.

Don't worry dear, I wasn't saying it did, just that I wondered if it had.

"Most" black people are NOT on government assistance.
That's not what I meant. Most people who are on government assistance - black or otherwise - receive that aid because the private sector is not providing an adequate living for the People. It isn't because they're lazy or whatever the right-wing believes. No one wants to just scrape by on $600/mo.

Really? You missed the white trash former Arizona sheriff say on national television that the inbred "militia" thought it would be a good idea to line up unarmed women in front of the brave patriots with guns so that the women would get shot and everyone would see what brave heroes the stupid rednecks were?

Did you miss the part where stupid inbred racist rednecks drove from out of state to force a standoff with Federal agents trying to enforce a court order against a rich racist redneck who lost in court multiple times and threatened armed violence against the government of the nation that he lives in but doesn't recognize?

You missed all of that, huh? Or do you now just pretend that it never happened, like the Bush presidency?

The leftist will use the standard tactic of Diversion to get away from the real issue, which is why the Gov't owns so much land there. They will yell RACIST to the top of their lungs hoping to stop a potential movement of States taking on the Feds, and Demanding that the land go to the States and quite possibly forcing a challenge to Acts that allow Federal Agencies to take land without consent of congress.

So now they will push away from the land issue, and call everyone RACIST.........

It's just their usual LAME tactic that they've always used.

Really? You missed the white trash former Arizona sheriff say on national television that the inbred "militia" thought it would be a good idea to line up unarmed women in front of the brave patriots with guns so that the women would get shot and everyone would see what brave heroes the stupid rednecks were?

Did you miss the part where stupid inbred racist rednecks drove from out of state to force a standoff with Federal agents trying to enforce a court order against a rich racist redneck who lost in court multiple times and threatened armed violence against the government of the nation that he lives in but doesn't recognize?

You missed all of that, huh? Or do you now just pretend that it never happened, like the Bush presidency?

I know it happened. Sheriff Joe Arpiao. But I also know that Sheriff Joe is irrelevant to this discussion. So, that is just more stupid garbage from you.

The Federal government owns so much land there because it gained Nevada, after the Mexican-American War of 1846-1848.

Under the terms of the treaty negotiated by Trist, Mexico ceded to the United States Upper California and New Mexico. This was known as the Mexican Cession and included present-day Arizona and New Mexico and parts of Utah, Nevada, and Colorado (see Article V of the treaty). Mexico relinquished all claims to Texas and recognized the Rio Grande as the southern boundary with the United States (see Article V).
The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo

Cliven Bundy said his family settled the land in the 1880s, almost 30 years later.

The trouble started when Bundy stopped paying grazing fees in 1993. He said he didn't have to because his Mormon ancestors worked the land since the 1880s, giving him rights to the land.
Nevada officials blast feds over treatment of cattle rancher Cliven Bundy | Fox News

Cliven Bundy is wrong and so is everyone who supported him. Now please stop.

That fat racist got his 15 seconds in the sun and royally shat all over it. What a dunce :cuckoo:

What he stated wasn't racist. Why are you so politically correct and hyper-sensitive for someone speaking the truth?

It isn't "racist" to you..who has a picture of the first family of the United States depicted as apes.

It IS racist to the rest of the world.

i am glad that steve mcnotaracist is setting the record straight.

i am also glad that apparently harry reid is to blame.

I know it happened. Sheriff Joe Arpiao. But I also know that Sheriff Joe is irrelevant to this discussion. So, that is just more stupid garbage from you.
No. You're wrong again like Cliven Bundy and the white trash inbred "militia". The former sheriff was Arizona douchemonkey Richard Mack, mindless right-wing dumbass who stood against the United States government and the laws that he swore to uphold.

There is nothing right about the right-wing.

Forum List

Back