Breaking: President Clinton Tells Obama To Honor The 'Keep Your Plan Promise'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Now you know this is going to piss Obama off severely. President Clinton has spoken and said this earlier:

""So I personally believe, even if it takes a change to the law, the president should honor the commitment the federal government made to those people and let them keep what they got," said Clinton

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9yVy-RXhxQ]Bill Clinton: Obama Should Honor His Keep Your Plan Promise - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
aa_rats_leaving_sinking_ship_re_obama_agenda_xlarge.jpeg

• Banned
Bill Clinton is telling someone else that it's important to keep your promises???

That's hilarious!

What's next? Bernie Madoff solemnly lecturing us on the importance of integrity in business dealings?

Never the less, Bill threw President Obama under the bus.

Bill Clinton is telling someone else that it's important to keep your promises???

That's hilarious!

What's next? Bernie Madoff solemnly lecturing us on the importance of integrity in business dealings?

You can say a lot of things about Bill Clinton, but I've never been given the impression that he hates Americans to the core like Obama and Hillary do. Kudos to Bill. I'm in the group Bill is talking about. My costs for health care have been doubled if I don't use it. If I do use up my deductible the costs are the same. Thus at issue, for my insurance, is whether or not I'm allowed to keep low premium high deductible insurance while I'm somewhat young and healthy.

Last edited:
Now you know this is going to piss Obama off severely. President Clinton has spoken and said this earlier:

""So I personally believe, even if it takes a change to the law, the president should honor the commitment the federal government made to those people and let them keep what they got," said Clinton

Bill Clinton: Obama Should Honor His Keep Your Plan Promise - YouTube

To do that, they would have to open it up to everyone to purchase any type of plan they want. Purchasing a plan that contains all the provisions of the ACA would easily double in cost. This may actually end up being what happens at some point, but it would be very difficult to change it immediately. Even if they did that, many policies would still increase in cost.

That's hilarious!

You can say a lot of things about Bill Clinton, but I've never been given the impression that he hates Americans to the core like Obama and Hillary do. Kudos to Bill.

Which is why I hate and despise dimoocraps with every fiber of my being.....

FDR? Loved America. I didn't agree with his policies, but he loved our Country.

Same with Truman, Ike, JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, even Carter.

Bill the rapist Clinton not so much 'loves' our Country as much as he loves himself. Totally narcissistic. But he doesn't 'hate' the Country either. Completely indifferent. Not interested one way or the other.

He'd be just as at home in North Korea in the politburo as much as was in the Ovule Office.

But obama? That cocksucker HATES America. He hates America, he hates Americans, he hates our Military, he hates our power, he hates our inventiveness, he hates our success, he hates the predominantly white population, he hates our Constitution, he hates the 'Bitter Clingers' he hates America.

And THAT is why he wants to fundamentally change it.

Let me tell you people something.. Listen up...!!

If you want to fundamentally change something or someone, you can't love them.

It just isn't possible. If you are trying to fundamentally change your wife or your girlfriend (or in some cases, both :) ) there is no way you love them.

It just isn't possible. I love my wife, flaws and all. I don't want to change a thing about her. Nothing.

Know why? Because then, she wouldn't be who she is.

When you want to fundamentally change something, that means you're not happy with it.

And if you listen to (read) our resident dimocrap scum in here, you'll find that they think the same way.

They don't like America either.

And that's how the scumbag-in-chief got elected. He's not a surprise to his base. Not at all.

I think we should give them the option of leaving some day.

Last edited:

To do that, they would have to open it up to everyone to purchase any type of plan they want. Purchasing a plan that contains all the provisions of the ACA would easily double in cost. This may actually end up being what happens at some point, but it would be very difficult to change it immediately. Even if they did that, many policies would still increase in cost.

the dimocraps are talking about guaranteeing the Insurance Companies' losses with the US Treasury.

It's out there. There's a "Stalking Horse'' out there running the idea by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM to see if it gets any traction.

You'll see it or hear it soon.

the dimocraps are talking about guaranteeing the Insurance Companies' losses with the US Treasury.

It's out there. There's a "Stalking Horse'' out there running the idea by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM to see if it gets any traction.

You'll see it or hear it soon.

You should go snipe hunting while you wait.

Anyone notice how sickly Bill looks in that interview?

His age is showing. Hillary is going to look completely different 3 years from now, and imagine how she'll look 7 years from now. She's just too old. Sorry Dems. She had her chance, and you all went with BO

That's hilarious!

Clinton didn't "throw Obama under the bus" (I'm assuming you don't know what that term means?).

What he did was publicly humiliate Obama with the TRUTH because he knows Obama is destroying the party by lying over and over and over to the American people. Clinton has no power over Obama, so the only way he can influence him is to call him out publicly on his lies.

Say this much for Slick Willy - he's a shrewd politician and he sees the writing on the wall. Obama is doing more for conservatism than Ronald Reagan, Ron Paul, and the Heritage Foundation combined ever could.

Clinton is a true Dumbocrat and liberal. Obama, on the other hand, is a radical marxist. Hence the constant butting of heads. Obama is an unhinged ideologue who could care less about the future of the party. His only concern is "transforming" (his own words) America by fast-tracking it to marxism.

Obama is a radical Marxist LOL, hater dupe...

This shall pass...anyway, the GOP won't pass anything anyway...when the website is fixed, Pub and insurer hypocrisy and lies will be revealed...

That's hilarious!

Clinton didn't "throw Obama under the bus" (I'm assuming you don't know what that term means?).

What he did was publicly humiliate Obama with the TRUTH because he knows Obama is destroying the party by lying over and over and over to the American people. Clinton has no power over Obama, so the only way he can influence him is to call him out publicly on his lies.

Say this much for Slick Willy - he's a shrewd politician and he sees the writing on the wall. Obama is doing more for conservatism than Ronald Reagan, Ron Paul, and the Heritage Foundation combined ever could.

Clinton is a true Dumbocrat and liberal. Obama, on the other hand, is a radical marxist. Hence the constant butting of heads. Obama is an unhinged ideologue who could care less about the future of the party. His only concern is "transforming" (his own words) America by fast-tracking it to marxism.

you are putting too much integrity and care even for the party into Clintons.

the reason he said it - pure and simple - it's a payback. For the 2008 and other numerous humiliations.
Sure, he hates obama. But absolutely for personal reasons, not for the ones you have listed.

Forum List

Back