Breaking: Protests Against Trump Across America

14947511_1881592772054180_8592433601352649608_n.jpg

Some of the ugliest hatefull people have posted on this thread..I hope you pray to your God for forgiveness of your sins...

The reaction on this forum in general since Trump won has been nothing short of ugly and disgusting. You would think that they would be happy but their man won, but it seems to have only fueled their anger and vitriol.
Are you demented?
The postings have been exactly the OPPOSITE of what you just posted.
You are a phucking psycho.

The reaction on this forum in general since Trump won has been nothing short of ugly and disgusting. You would think that they would be happy but their man won, but it seems to have only fueled their anger and vitriol.

So you're despised. That's why you got your ass kicked in the election. People hate traitorous, lying pigs.

I wouldn't exactly call Hillary winning the national popular vote getting "my ass kicked." You've been particularly disgusting, revolting and sickening since he won. You have a screw loose.

Go celebrate. Oh yeah, you have no friends.

You've been the most vile of all kid, have you been a cry baby your entire life?

Funny, I don't recall wishing death on anyone. But the disgusting demon known as koshergirl did all last night -- even though her man won.

She's truly demented.

She is not kosher, she is unclean.

upload_2016-11-9_20-59-34.png

Suicide by traffic...

"Following the election of Trump, at least 50 protesters marched from downtown to state Highway 24, where a protester was hit by a car near the Claremont Avenue off-ramp. The victim is being treated for serious injuries, according to the CHP."

Fucking dumbasses.

Protests erupt in Bay Area after Trump victory
Get the hell out of the way...Or get your useless ass run over.

Some of the ugliest hatefull people have posted on this thread..I hope you pray to your God for forgiveness of your sins...

So you're despised. That's why you got your ass kicked in the election. People hate traitorous, lying pigs.

I wouldn't exactly call Hillary winning the national popular vote getting "my ass kicked." You've been particularly disgusting, revolting and sickening since he won. You have a screw loose.

Loss of the Presidency, house, senate and two more governorships. Yeah that's an ass kicking.

Which leaves the left only violence to get their way like every other thug gets what he wants.

And yet, Trump couldn't win the national popular vote.

And yet, liberal propositions and questions won all across the country, ranging from increased gun control to legalizing Marijuana.

Only on planet conservatard does that constitute as an "ass kicking."
And yet the Pollsters were lying through their teeth for a YEAR.

Philadelphia
New York
Portland
Seattle
Chicago

yup

leftists cant handle and tolerate a fair and legal election

shit like this makes trump all the more right

Oh yeah, the more they riot, the more right he becomes. I expected Democrat violence if he won. Par for the course for em.

i did too

i knew this was exactly how they would act

They committed violent acts all throughout the Election. From inciting violence at his rallies, to burning campaign headquarters' down. So rioting and looting isn't surprising to me at all.

Loss of the Presidency, house, senate and two more governorships. Yeah that's an ass kicking.

Which leaves the left only violence to get their way like every other thug gets what he wants.

And yet, Trump couldn't win the national popular vote.

And yet, liberal propositions and questions won all across the country, ranging from increased gun control to legalizing Marijuana.

Only on planet conservatard does that constitute as an "ass kicking."

WH, Senate, House = Trifecta

Yeah, keep telling yourself it wasn't an ass kicking. :lol: :lol:

As their wages double because of trump as citizens will now be paid twice as much as illegals for the same work they will give up .

We might as well gather them up and take them to the depussification camp tonight. And they're proving why right now.

CNN has had several meltdowns today.

Haven't seen CNN but I have no doubt they're elated. Along with every other news or commentary or comedy purveyor. Because they all just got a guaranteed ratings spike until 2021. Or impeachment or the end of the world, whichever comes first.

4 states increased the min wage...the writing is on the wall. Time for business to actually pay...for once.

Forum List

Back