Breaking: Protests Against Trump Across America

The shots in NYC are showing the mess these people are leaving behind. Not only are these people a bunch of miscreants, they are filthy slobs

Some of the ugliest hatefull people have posted on this thread..I hope you pray to your God for forgiveness of your sins...

The reaction on this forum in general since Trump won has been nothing short of ugly and disgusting. You would think that they would be happy but their man won, but it seems to have only fueled their anger and vitriol.
Are you demented?
The postings have been exactly the OPPOSITE of what you just posted.
You are a phucking psycho.

You weren't here last night, scumbag. I was told I should be dead. I was told I should've been aborted (by a mod, no less!) I was told I deserved to die. Why? Because Trump won, apparently. I guess it's how you conservative demons like to celebrate -- by wishing death upon fellow Americans.

You'll notice that conservatives won't go out to meet these protestors. Too scary.

Cons need a safe space and a gun-free zone like a POS trump rally.

Exercising their rights as Americans

Nothing wrong with that. But it's the rank immaturity involved with protesting the results of legitimate election.

Wait, where have I heard that one before?
Trump alienated major segments of our society. He has a lot of making up to do.......you can't expect them to just go away
I'm not saying they should "go away".

I'm saying they should grow the fuck up.
Seem grown up to me

Trump built a coalition out of singling out Mexicans, Muslims, minorities and women....it got him elected

You can't expect those who worry about what an incoming government will do to them to just shrug and go home quietly
Cry me a fuckin' river. You can't accept it yourself I mean, that was a nice thread you posted elsewhere, but your sentiment betrays your good will.
I'm willing to give Trump a chance. He is my President and I hope he does well

Part of his "doing well" means patching up relations with those he alienated to get elected

We might as well gather them up and take them to the depussification camp tonight. And they're proving why right now.

CNN has had several meltdowns today.

Haven't seen CNN but I have no doubt they're elated. Along with every other news or commentary or comedy purveyor. Because they all just got a guaranteed ratings spike until 2021. Or impeachment or the end of the world, whichever comes first.

Ya, they're elated alright. What's ironic in your post is they've become the comedy.

Some of the ugliest hatefull people have posted on this thread..I hope you pray to your God for forgiveness of your sins...

The reaction on this forum in general since Trump won has been nothing short of ugly and disgusting. You would think that they would be happy but their man won, but it seems to have only fueled their anger and vitriol.
Are you demented?

You weren't here last night, scumbag. I was told I should be dead. I was told I should've been aborted. I was told I deserved to die. Why? Because Trump won, apparently. I guess it's how you conservative demons like to celebrate -- by wishing death upon fellow Americans.
Oh like you didn't instigate the conflict.
Cut the shit, genius

f9f810a3d4f8ca7285fdc621752e24db.jpg

Trump alienated major segments of our society. He has a lot of making up to do.......you can't expect them to just go away
I'm not saying they should "go away".

I'm saying they should grow the fuck up.
Protesting is part of America. That's okay...as long as they stay out of the street, don't get violent and get a paper to allow the protest.
I'm not saying they shouldn't. But I find it personally immature for anyone to criticize the results of an election. It's the utter lack of respect for the process, not the protest itself.
Wasn't it Trump himself who said he would not accept the results of the election if he didn't win?
Wasn't it you that called him out for it? Aren't you now endorsing thousands of protesters for doing the same thing?

Aren't you guilty of a double standard?
I am accusing you of the same

Celebrating a candidate who was protesting election results right up to the point he saw he was ahead......and then mocking those who are doing the same thing towards him

Are you demented?

You weren't here last night, scumbag. I was told I should be dead. I was told I should've been aborted (by a mod, no less!) I was told I deserved to die. Why? Because Trump won, apparently. I guess it's how you conservative demons like to celebrate -- by wishing death upon fellow Americans.
If you sat back and read your postings objectively you would know just how much of a waste of breath you are.
You come across as a completely self-absorbed asshole.
I am waiting for you to contribute one constructive idea to this forum, and if your postings up to this point are any indication, I will be waiting forever.

Are you demented?

You weren't here last night, scumbag. I was told I should be dead. I was told I should've been aborted. I was told I deserved to die. Why? Because Trump won, apparently. I guess it's how you conservative demons like to celebrate -- by wishing death upon fellow Americans.
Oh like you didn't instigate the conflict.
Cut the shit, genius

I probably was my usual asshole self, but blaming ME for someone else telling me I should be dead is just about the most disgusting (yet somehow typical) thing you, a conservative, can say.

Disgusting.

Last edited:

Are you demented?

If you sat back and read your postings objectively you would know just how much of a waste of breath you are.
You come across as a completely self-absorbed asshole.
I am waiting for you to contribute one constructive idea to this forum, and if your postings up to this point are any indication, I will be waiting forever.
Oh dear...the Content Police has arrived.

Forum List

Back