Breaking: Protests Against Trump Across America

Monster protest in NYC as they are marching on Trump Tower

Are you demented?
The postings have been exactly the OPPOSITE of what you just posted.
You are a phucking psycho.

You weren't here last night, scumbag. I was told I should be dead. I was told I should've been aborted (by a mod, no less!) I was told I deserved to die. Why? Because Trump won, apparently. I guess it's how you conservative demons like to celebrate -- by wishing death upon fellow Americans.
If you sat back and read your postings objectively you would know just how much of a waste of breath you are.
You come across as a completely self-absorbed asshole.
I am waiting for you to contribute one constructive idea to this forum, and if your postings up to this point are any indication, I will be waiting forever.

lol, here you go again. Yes, "Indeependent," we know you think I'm an asshole -- and I've already agreed with you. We've established this already, many times now.
Then expect people to treat you as such.
You have come close to wishing others dead and when they respond top you in kind you cry like a little ugly pimpled ass brat.

Nope. I would never wish death upon others because death isn't something you can come back from. Stop defending absolute scumbags, you moral-free cretin.
I suggest you start reading your posts as you have no idea how evil you are.

Are you demented?

You weren't here last night, scumbag. I was told I should be dead. I was told I should've been aborted. I was told I deserved to die. Why? Because Trump won, apparently. I guess it's how you conservative demons like to celebrate -- by wishing death upon fellow Americans.
Oh like you didn't instigate the conflict.
Cut the shit, genius

I probably was my usual asshole self, but blaming ME for someone else telling me I should be dead is just about the most disgusting (yet somehow typical) think you, a conservative, can say.

Disgusting.
They were reciprocating your overt hatred of anyone who disagrees with you.
You are a disgusting, immature piece of shit who has nothing but vicious contempt for anyone who disagrees with you by even a hair's breath.

Actually, no. I didn't instigate anything in that thread -- and even if I did, I didn't deserve that. Especially from a fucking mod. Koshergirl and Westwall are simply two disgusting degenerates who are utterly consumed with hatred and negative energy. They're demons.
Westwall is well mannered and when not, it's for a good reason.
KG is neither here nor there.

Some of the ugliest hatefull people have posted on this thread..I hope you pray to your God for forgiveness of your sins...

The reaction on this forum in general since Trump won has been nothing short of ugly and disgusting. You would think that they would be happy but their man won, but it seems to have only fueled their anger and vitriol.
Are you demented?

You weren't here last night, scumbag. I was told I should be dead. I was told I should've been aborted (by a mod, no less!) I was told I deserved to die. Why? Because Trump won, apparently. I guess it's how you conservative demons like to celebrate -- by wishing death upon fellow Americans.
If you sat back and read your postings objectively you would know just how much of a waste of breath you are.
You come across as a completely self-absorbed asshole.
I am waiting for you to contribute one constructive idea to this forum, and if your postings up to this point are any indication, I will be waiting forever.

lol, here you go again. Yes, "Indeependent," we know you think I'm an asshole -- and I've already agreed with you. We've established this already, many times now.

upload_2016-11-9_21-20-50.png

Ram I'm retired. I made mine. I'm done with the god awful american rat race. I don't give two sh$ts what happens. But I believe in the american worker and its about time they start to get a paycheck. Uber wealthy folk are corrupt. That's my pro american view.

Protests seem spontaneous and are growing in size

If Trump wants to be "The People's President" he has a lot of work to do

Philadelphia
New York
Portland
Seattle
Chicago

So, the thugs found another excuse to loot, burn and get violent. Disgraceful. I don't know what their objective is here. Do they think Obama will call for a redo on the election or that the results will get thrown out? Are they so ignorant that they think destroying their neighborhoods is going to garner sympathy for whatever their screwed up cause is? I think it's just another excuse to steal from stores, burn some police cars and beat people up.

They are also out rioting in Atlanta and a city in California. Wonder how much damage will be done this time.

Protesters take to the streets of Atlanta to protest Trump election

Must all admt it is fun to watch. And the division will only grow and frankly isnt a bad thing. This country has always and will always be divided. Thats how it survives.i

Exercising their rights as Americans

Nothing wrong with that. But it's the rank immaturity involved with protesting the results of legitimate election.

Wait, where have I heard that one before?
Trump alienated major segments of our society. He has a lot of making up to do.......you can't expect them to just go away
Actually it was democrats who alienated people, hence this epic backlash. You guys lost EVERYTHING!

The reaction on this forum in general since Trump won has been nothing short of ugly and disgusting. You would think that they would be happy but their man won, but it seems to have only fueled their anger and vitriol.

So you're despised. That's why you got your ass kicked in the election. People hate traitorous, lying pigs.

I wouldn't exactly call Hillary winning the national popular vote getting "my ass kicked." You've been particularly disgusting, revolting and sickening since he won. You have a screw loose.

Go celebrate. Oh yeah, you have no friends.
Loss of the Presidency, house, senate and two more governorships. Yeah that's an ass kicking.

Which leaves the left only violence to get their way like every other thug gets what he wants.

And yet, Trump couldn't win the national popular vote.

And yet, liberal propositions and questions won all across the country, ranging from increased gun control to legalizing Marijuana.

Only on planet conservatard does that constitute as an "ass kicking."
Which ones? Which lib proposals won.. And please, the ones in blue states don't count.
Oh, those voters are slitting their own wrists. As long as it does not effect my state, let those idiots drown in their own taxes and debt.
Stupidity of the left. Keep doing the same things over and over and expect a different result.
Newsflash...This is still a generally conservative country. Deal with it.
And stop trying to spin a loss into a win.
it's in very poor form.

Why do I feel like I always have to do your work for you? Are you completely fucking useless? You have the internet, you have google -- use it you lazy fuck.

In Nevada, question 1 about closing the gun show loophole passed.
California passed prop 63 about stricter gun control.
Question 2 for legalizing marijuana in NV passed. This also passed in California, Florida, Arizona, Maine, and Massachusetts.
Increased minimum wage passed in Arizona, Colorado, Maine and Washington.

We might as well gather them up and take them to the depussification camp tonight. And they're proving why right now.

CNN has had several meltdowns today.

Haven't seen CNN but I have no doubt they're elated. Along with every other news or commentary or comedy purveyor. Because they all just got a guaranteed ratings spike until 2021. Or impeachment or the end of the world, whichever comes first.

Ya, they're elated alright. What's ironic in your post is they've become the comedy.

Certainly they are. For the next four years there's no such thing as a 'slow news day'.

When scandal and corruption and angst and war and tension and conflict and fear and loathing is what puts food on your table --- this is a fucking bonanza.

Don't you get that?

I will also admit I am no flag waving freak. I believe in human rights before country.

Human rights before country

Well there we agree

But how about the democrat led Holocaust in Syria

How about my right to DEFEND my life which Hillary wanted to abolish

How about Hillary's desire to start WWIII - a lot of human rights are destroy during wartime

.?

Forum List

Back