Breaking: Protests Against Trump Across America

its freezing in all of them,,,in 3 days many of them will catch a real bad cold!!!!

Going to be a lot of protests for a long time. It will not be long before you will be cheering about Americans being beaten down in the streets by their government and the true fascist roots of the Trump phenomena will be on display for all to see.

Remind me? When the story was Trump would protest if he lost you lot all claimed that was UNAMERICAN and wrong. Now it is right and good cause you lost? Babies.

They will accomplish nothing I know, but they are important for the sake of symbolism. The rest of this country needs to show the world that we reject that orange sack of shit as president.

Save for a little rioting, they've been peaceful. I hope they stay that way.
They'll go on until the first atom bombs start going off.

Don't forget to plan a bug out spot.

its freezing in all of them,,,in 3 days many of them will catch a real bad cold!!!!

Going to be a lot of protests for a long time. It will not be long before you will be cheering about Americans being beaten down in the streets by their government and the true fascist roots of the Trump phenomena will be on display for all to see.
snow season is coming soon. lets see if they protest then.

They'll get over it. Or get arrested.

All those people got their safe spaces taken away from them. Welcome to cold hard reality kids!

All peaceful protests.

They should protest in front of the NY Times, CBS, ABC, NBC, the corrupt media, who with their fictitious polls led them to believe that Hillary was going to win by a landslide.

The reaction on this forum in general since Trump won has been nothing short of ugly and disgusting. You would think that they would be happy but their man won, but it seems to have only fueled their anger and vitriol.

So you're despised. That's why you got your ass kicked in the election. People hate traitorous, lying pigs.

I wouldn't exactly call Hillary winning the national popular vote getting "my ass kicked." You've been particularly disgusting, revolting and sickening since he won. You have a screw loose.

Go celebrate. Oh yeah, you have no friends.
Loss of the Presidency, house, senate and two more governorships. Yeah that's an ass kicking.

Which leaves the left only violence to get their way like every other thug gets what he wants.

And yet, Trump couldn't win the national popular vote.

And yet, liberal propositions and questions won all across the country, ranging from increased gun control to legalizing Marijuana.

Only on planet conservatard does that constitute as an "ass kicking."

WH, Senate, House = Trifecta

Yeah, keep telling yourself it wasn't an ass kicking. :lol: :lol:
It was

hUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It would have been even huger if there hadn't been rampant, widespread election fraud on a colossal scale.

The fact that there was such a well oiled machine in place to win on every front...and we STILL elected trump just goes to show what an overwhelming and amazing victory it was.

We know who the sick fringe element is.

And it is not the ones who voted Trump. It's the criminals who are shrieking and pouring ashes on their heads.

Last time I saw that it was '68 in Chicago. D's were in control. Oh wait I forgot about Waco. 85 dead. The '90's.Let's see who was in charge?

Although there is little point in protesting, it does indicate that Trump is going to have a hard time once he actually starts his job. His supporters will dry up pretty fast because most of them didn't like him to begin with. He was just the lesser of two evils.

They will accomplish nothing I know, but they are important for the sake of symbolism. The rest of this country needs to show the world that we reject that orange sack of shit as president.

Save for a little rioting, they've been peaceful. I hope they stay that way.

Yes we know the far left lost and they will support anyone that can not accept reality!

IMG_1650.JPG

Forum List

Back