Breaking: Protests Against Trump Across America

You weren't here last night, scumbag. I was told I should be dead. I was told I should've been aborted (by a mod, no less!) I was told I deserved to die. Why? Because Trump won, apparently. I guess it's how you conservative demons like to celebrate -- by wishing death upon fellow Americans.
If you sat back and read your postings objectively you would know just how much of a waste of breath you are.
You come across as a completely self-absorbed asshole.
I am waiting for you to contribute one constructive idea to this forum, and if your postings up to this point are any indication, I will be waiting forever.

lol, here you go again. Yes, "Indeependent," we know you think I'm an asshole -- and I've already agreed with you. We've established this already, many times now.
Then expect people to treat you as such.
You have come close to wishing others dead and when they respond top you in kind you cry like a little ugly pimpled ass brat.

Nope. I would never wish death upon others because death isn't something you can come back from. Stop defending absolute scumbags, you moral-free cretin.
I suggest you start reading your posts as you have no idea how evil you are.

I take great pleasure in knowing how easy it is to get under your skin.

We might as well gather them up and take them to the depussification camp tonight. And they're proving why right now.

CNN has had several meltdowns today.

Haven't seen CNN but I have no doubt they're elated. Along with every other news or commentary or comedy purveyor. Because they all just got a guaranteed ratings spike until 2021. Or impeachment or the end of the world, whichever comes first.

Ya, they're elated alright. What's ironic in your post is they've become the comedy.

Certainly they are. For the next four years there's no such thing as a 'slow news day'.

When scandal and corruption and angst and war and tension and conflict and fear and loathing is what puts food on your table --- this is a fucking bonanza.

Don't you get that?

Well ya, their fake outrage, identity politics,and major butthurt is a laugh riot for our entertainment.

If you sat back and read your postings objectively you would know just how much of a waste of breath you are.
You come across as a completely self-absorbed asshole.
I am waiting for you to contribute one constructive idea to this forum, and if your postings up to this point are any indication, I will be waiting forever.

lol, here you go again. Yes, "Indeependent," we know you think I'm an asshole -- and I've already agreed with you. We've established this already, many times now.
You have come close to wishing others dead and when they respond top you in kind you cry like a little ugly pimpled ass brat.

Nope. I would never wish death upon others because death isn't something you can come back from. Stop defending absolute scumbags, you moral-free cretin.

Please make an attempt at original witticisms.
You are beneath contempt and I'm having fun pointing it out to you.

Are you disabled?
Other than mentally and emotionally?

I suppose they should hope that Trump doesn't hold a grudge... I mean he's kind of known for it, but he may actually let it slide and only go after the DNC, CNN, NBC, NYT, etc. We'll see who he meets vengeance upon. I'm hoping he string the Clinton Cartel up.

A message from Serbia

Pusi Clintone (Blow us Clinton)

Im not against Clinton like the right wingers because she is a woman and progressive, but because she is cold war neo-con establishment which is involved with albanian mafia and saudi arabia and islamic terrorists, and because they were involved in bombing serbia.

Are you disabled?

You mean like you, a fat trekkie loser who still lives with mom and dad?

spock.jpg

Are you disabled?

spock.jpg

In real life I'm in such good shape that a picture of me could cripple you in under 30 seconds.
Plus my wife is hot as hell.

Are you disabled?

spock.jpg

In real life I'm in such good shape that a picture of me could cripple you in under 30 seconds.

:laugh2:

Are you disabled?

spock.jpg

ad hominem from you and hot wife with me...I win.

Fine bunch of first amendment loving patriots around here. Get used to the protests, Trump earned all of it running around scapegoating people like a fool.

Are you disabled?

spock.jpg

You keep telling yourself that, virgin.

:itsok:

Are you disabled?

spock.jpg

You keep telling yourself that, virgin.

:itsok:
An icon!
How mature.
Try tonight to compose a string of thoughts into an idea.

They will accomplish nothing I know, but they are important for the sake of symbolism. The rest of this country needs to show the world that we reject that orange sack of shit as president.

Save for a little rioting, they've been peaceful. I hope they stay that way.

Forum List

Back