Breaking :Rep Rangel (D-NY) Wants to Reinstitute Military Draft BEFORE Syria Vote

Got a much better idea.

Any member of Congress or POTUS who has not yet served in the military will be sent into front line combat.

My guess is we'd find a peaceful solution if that policy was in place.

For once, I agree with Rangel and the Draft. Now, these left-winged pole-smokers will get a chance to fight and die. Maybe now they'll gain a true appreciation of how good they have it in the U.S.

Adios motherfuckers !!!!!!

Bring extra undies.

For once, I agree with Rangel and the Draft. Now, these left-winged pole-smokers will get a chance to fight and die. Maybe now they'll gain a true appreciation of how good they have it in the U.S.

Adios motherfuckers !!!!!!

Bring extra undies.

Fuckin' A brother. Let's get a few of these lilly livered little fairy ass leftist pussies up on the front battle lines. Then lets see how much support we see on here for their fucking WAR MONGERING MESSIAH'S shit he's pulling.

Fuckin' A brother. Let's get a few of these lilly livered little fairy ass leftist pussies up on the front battle lines. Then lets see how much support we see on here for their fucking WAR MONGERING MESSIAH'S shit he's pulling.

I may VOLUNTEER at the recruiting station to ensure these pole-smoking Libberhoids are greased through the process, given a duffel bag, shipped to Parris Island - sent to the Syrian front ASAP.

Well, look at all the "free country" proponents advocating conscription. That's an awful nice log jammed in your eye there.

I may VOLUNTEER at the recruiting station to ensure these pole-smoking Libberhoids are greased through the process, given a duffel bag, shipped to Parris Island - sent to the Syrian front ASAP.
I want to see how many of these gutless little rat fucks would run their coward ass off to Canada, that is AFTER they sat on here DEFENDING their messiah and all his WAR MONGERING.

Two faced little pissed soaked twats.

C'mon libtards... there's no need to WAIT FOR A DRAFT, you think your messiah's war mongering is such a GREAT IDEA, just head on down to the recruiter station and VOLUNTEER!

Last edited:
Well, look at all the "free country" proponents advocating conscription. That's an awful nice log jammed in your eye there.

Well, there's that.

I have never been comfortable with either position. Drafts are economically inefficient and intrude on liberty. I recognize there are times when intrusion on liberty is warranted. I am not sure this is one of them.
OTOH, universal conscription allows the inculcation of American values. There are hispanic ghetto dwellers who didnt even know what the Star Spangled Banner was until they joined the army. A bunch of young people have no idea what this country is about, or what the major institutions and culture relating to it are.

Well, there's that.

I have never been comfortable with either position. Drafts are economically inefficient and intrude on liberty. I recognize there are times when intrusion on liberty is warranted. I am not sure this is one of them.
OTOH, universal conscription allows the inculcation of American values. There are hispanic ghetto dwellers who didnt even know what the Star Spangled Banner was until they joined the army. A bunch of young people have no idea what this country is about, or what the major institutions and culture relating to it are.

I am uncomfortable serving along side someone that doesn't want to be and is forced to be there.

It is Rangel's belief the chickenhawks would think twice about calling for war if their asses might be carried to the pointy end of the spear, as we used to say when I was on active duty.

The chickenhawks did not think two wars were enough (Iraq/Afghanistan) and wanted a war with Iran. Apparently they believed tireless soldiers were manufactured in the basement of the Pentagon, or something, and that we had unlimited treasure and equipment to invade Iran at the same time we were at war with Iraq and Afghanistan. They beat the Iran war drums incessantly during Bush's terms.

This is why I laugh hysterically when I hear an alleged right winger these days whining about launching a couple missiles at Syria. As if we are supposed to believe they are suddenly all concerned-like about war making and stuff, and we are supposed to believe their objections have nothing to do with Obama derangement.

So now we are presented with a real poser. Who is the bigger asshole, Rangel or your average hypocritical ex-chickenhawk-turned-dove?

Last edited:
Democrats will get us into this war, and this will start with a completely pointless attack.

It all started with an off hand comment by obama during a presidential campaign where he felt he had to assert himself.

Rangel does this everytime this shit comes up.

I'd be more impressed if he told the President to stuff it on Syria.

Should have done that with Iraq, should do it now.

I swear, we've lost our fucking minds...

Democrats will get us into this war, and this will start with a completely pointless attack.

It all started with an off hand comment by obama during a presidential campaign where he felt he had to assert himself.
Democrats start 'em, republicans finish. History has proven this.

Democrats are always big with the talk, but it's the old "alligator mouth writing checks the mosquito ass can't cover."

It is Rangel's belief the chickenhawks would think twice about calling for war if their asses might be carried to the pointy end of the spear, as we used to say when I was on active duty.

The chickenhawks did not think two wars were enough (Iraq/Afghanistan) and wanted a war with Iran. Apparently they believed tireless soldiers were manufactured in the basement of the Pentagon, or something, and that we had unlimited treasure and equipment to invade Iran at the same time we were at war with Iraq and Afghanistan. They beat the Iran war drums incessantly during Bush's terms.

This is why I laugh hysterically when I hear an alleged right winger these days whining about launching a couple missiles at Syria. As if we are supposed to believe they are suddenly all concerned-like about war making and stuff, and we are supposed to believe their objections have nothing to do with Obama derangement.

So now we are presented with a real poser. Who is the bigger asshole, Rangel or your average hypocritical ex-chickenhawk-turned-dove?
There's nothing hypocritical about pointing out LEFTARD PUSSIES and THEIR HYPOCRISY, which is EXACTLY what is happening in this thread.

Your crap ain't gonna fly this time jerk off.

The only Chickenhawk I see if the Warmongering One occupying the White House.

He does this every time military action is being talked about being used

Someone has suggested that Americans will pay more attention to what is going on if they will pay dearly for DC actions.

I would agree if the draft included the lily white daughters of Republicans. I want to see their reaction when their precious ones share foxholes with Tyronne.

Rangel has been pushing for a draft for years now. I have no idea why. Probably to make wars unpopular.
His reasoning is that every socioeconomic group is required to fight when military actions are undertaken. Surely he remember's Viet Nam and how selective the draft was. College students, professionals working in defense and aerospace, and a long list of other groups were excluded. The draft was named Selective Service with emphasis on selective.

Forum List

Back