BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner

Status
Not open for further replies.
she has to get within 200 feet of her office doesn't she ?

breaking news would be if she does ...

D'OOOOOOH !

So...back to the topic of this thread....any word on Lerner's arrest or imminent arrest?

Thank you, all the attacks against the OP are pretty childish and at this point, kind of uncalled for.

I would say that if an arrest is made it will not be for a while.

Political posturing through courts are either worth perusing or they aren't. Going after her might not be a good way to get the public to believe that the right is that gung ho about small government, so my guess is that this issue is dead in the water ... for now.

As for the off-topic crap, yes - let's please get back on topic, this subject could be debated in a grown-up manner more becoming of this site ~

What does it matter that Allen West reported it?

He didn't report... He pulled it from his ass.

And you gobbled it right up. Yum-yum...

He pulled this out of his ass?
https://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-resolution/664/text?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22lois+lerner%22%5D%7D

Gee that looks an awful lot like an official government web site where the resolution is listed. It does not seem to be Allen West's ass. Do you have a fixation on Allen West's ass? I can't imagine another reason why you might suggest a fact was pulled from said orifice.

Checking in to see if the OP has any more news on this pending arrest of Lerner.

Woah. The IRS Just Admitted It DESTROYED The Crashed Hard Drive That Had Lois Lerner?s Emails On It - National Republican Congressional Committee www.nrcc.org

The IRS says in court papers filed Friday that the hard drive was destroyed in 2011 after two sets of trained technicians tried to retrieve the data. The tax agency says it was standard procedure to destroy old data storage equipment that may have contained confidential taxpayer information.

The IRS says Lerner’s computer crashed that year, destroying an untold number of emails. At the time, Lerner headed the division that handles applications for tax-exempt status.

Lerner is a central figure in congressional investigations into the handling of applications by tea party groups.

Woah. The IRS Just Admitted It DESTROYED The Crashed Hard Drive That Had Lois Lerner?s Emails On It - National Republican Congressional Committee www.nrcc.org

The IRS says in court papers filed Friday that the hard drive was destroyed in 2011 after two sets of trained technicians tried to retrieve the data. The tax agency says it was standard procedure to destroy old data storage equipment that may have contained confidential taxpayer information.

The IRS says Lerner’s computer crashed that year, destroying an untold number of emails. At the time, Lerner headed the division that handles applications for tax-exempt status.

Lerner is a central figure in congressional investigations into the handling of applications by tea party groups.

It's SOP to destroy the hard drives from gov't computers once they're no longer in use.

It's SOP to destroy the hard drives from gov't computers once they're no longer in use.

Ocean front property in Arizona.

Oh, in today's tech world they couldn't retrieve the data.

LOL

They can retrieve data from hard drives that have been on fire now. So please spare me the BS.

LOL

They can retrieve data from hard drives that have been on fire now. So please spare me the BS.

I'm just stating a fact. The government, as well as most corporations with sensitive data or privacy concerns, have procedures in place to destroy old hard drives. What's so shocking about that?

LOL

I'm just stating a fact. The government, as well as most corporations with sensitive data or privacy concerns, have procedures in place to destroy old hard drives. What's so shocking about that?

The shocking part is that they couldn't retrieve the data before destruction.

The shocking part is that these drives are supposed to be backed up.

My point is simple. They have the tech to retrieve just about anything off of bad drives today, and in this case it couldn't be done. Which is BS.

It's hard to believe in this day and age the data wasn't backed up. Either it is gross negligence or it is criminally intentional.

It's hard to believe in this day and age the data wasn't backed up. Either it is gross negligence or it is criminally intentional.
They did back up emails, but they recycled the back up discs/servers after 6 months to a year...this was their data policy, not something Learner ordered....it was routine for the tech team, from what I have read? I don't know if employees even knew what the policy was for their email back ups and how often their computer techs recycled the emails...but management should have known.

LOL

The shocking part is that they couldn't retrieve the data before destruction.

The shocking part is that these drives are supposed to be backed up.

My point is simple. They have the tech to retrieve just about anything off of bad drives today, and in this case it couldn't be done. Which is BS.
So you are now adding the Irs's computer techies that tried to recover Lerner's hard drive to this conspiracy of criminals? And the forensic team the techies chose to send her hard drive off to, as well, to this conspiracy?

okee dokee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back