BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem very defensive about my simple question about the assertion YOU made by taking the time to creat this thread.

Why so shrill about your own topic?

So you can't show where I stated a specific time or date that Lois Lerner would be arrested? According to Petey, if one lists an article on this forum they are now responsible for everything the author states in that article. :lol:
Where have I asked for a specific time or date from you?

I just respectfully ask each day (and will continue to do so) if Lerner has been arrested yet. After all, that IS the topic of your thread, is it not?

I don't understand your off-topic rants at all.

Well, Right Wing Intelligence is really a thing to behold, you know.

So you can't show where I stated a specific time or date that Lois Lerner would be arrested? According to Petey, if one lists an article on this forum they are now responsible for everything the author states in that article. :lol:
Where have I asked for a specific time or date from you?

I just respectfully ask each day (and will continue to do so) if Lerner has been arrested yet. After all, that IS the topic of your thread, is it not?

I don't understand your off-topic rants at all.

Well, Right Wing Intelligence is really a thing to behold, you know.

The evidence of which is about as compelling as that which supports the belief that Sasquatch is a real and unique hominid living in secret somewhere in the woods of North America.

So, LGS, good to see you, babe!!

Now, please, tell me: has Lois Lerner been arrested yet?!?!?

Of course not .... Same as solyndra , fast n furious , & all the other fake ass scandals . Issa & the GOP are the laughing stalks of politics :badgrin:

If all these scandals are fake, why does the obama administration happily and promptly comply with Congressional subpoenas?

If all of these "fake ass scandals" are bullshit, why the attempts to cover them all up? Why are Lerner and Holder in contempt of Congress when simply turning over requested documents would clear everything up and Justice and the IRS could get back to conducting their business?

Just one conviction just one ...... That's what I thought notta zero zip ...Issa batting a big fat fucking zero :D

Now we find out Lerner recommended the IRS audit Iowa GOP Senator Grassley after Grassley blocked President Obama’s nominee to head the Department of Justice (DOJ) tax division.

Of course not .... Same as solyndra , fast n furious , & all the other fake ass scandals . Issa & the GOP are the laughing stalks of politics :badgrin:

If all these scandals are fake, why does the obama administration happily and promptly comply with Congressional subpoenas?

If all of these "fake ass scandals" are bullshit, why the attempts to cover them all up? Why are Lerner and Holder in contempt of Congress when simply turning over requested documents would clear everything up and Justice and the IRS could get back to conducting their business?

Just one conviction just one ...... That's what I thought notta zero zip ...Issa batting a big fat fucking zero :D

Hey! Amazing deflection there, asshat. REPEAT:
Why are IRS and Justice failing to comply with Congressional subpoenas if there is nothing to hide?

I wish they would soon arrest her. I hate to see this witch hunt slow down.

[MENTION=34052]g5000[/MENTION] I'm sorry.. I didn't hear you? When will the execution of the Filmmaker take place?

So...back to the topic of this thread....any word on Lerner's arrest or imminent arrest?

Well, it's now been seven days since this glorious thread was started and I thought I would just stop on by and ask if Lois Lerner has been arrested yet.

LGS, any news??????

Funny thing is -- the best thing that could happen for the dems is if that crazy birther soon-to-be Ex-congressman Stockman pushes through a floor vote and gets the arrest he wants --

I really hope he pushes it, hard. And last I read a few days ago, he's working to push it.

Nyuk nyuk.

So how is Lerner doing in Congress jail?

Oh wait......she hasn't even been arrested, has she?

To me, it doesn't really mean too much one way or the other if someone has been arrested or not.

Lots of people are in and out of jail with little regard to their actual guilt.

By the same token, lots of folks who SHOULD be in jail, aren't. Why? Some people are automatically less guilty than others, apparently.

Seems to have something to do with who you are and what position in society you hold.

:doubt:

[MENTION=34052]g5000[/MENTION] I'm sorry.. I didn't hear you? When will the execution of the Filmmaker take place?

Do you have a link to me saying he was going to be executed?

No?

Well thanks for the poor attempt at a diversion from your embarrassing topic.

:lol::lol::lol:

When is Lerner going to be arrested?

Funny thing is -- the best thing that could happen for the dems is if that crazy birther soon-to-be Ex-congressman Stockman pushes through a floor vote and gets the arrest he wants --

I really hope he pushes it, hard. And last I read a few days ago, he's working to push it.

Nyuk nyuk.

Is that all it will take for to then not vote for a Republican?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back