Breaking: Republicans just handed Democrats the Midterms.

You can book mark this if you want.

House passes Ryan budget with big cuts - US News

The measure passed after a three-day debate that again exposed the hugely varying visions of the rival parties for the nation's fiscal future. Republicans promised a balanced budget by 2024 but would do so at the expense of poor people and seniors on Medicaid, lower-income workers receiving "Obamacare" subsidies, and people receiving food stamps and Pell Grants.

Seniors are reliably Republican.

They just completely screwed themselves.

:eusa_clap:

No wonder Sallow left....:rofl:

I think he was reincarnated as jake snarkey and rightwinger.

Prolly swallowed too much of his own b.s.

That or made too much book on it.

The measure passed after a three-day debate that again exposed the hugely varying visions of the rival parties for the nation's fiscal future. Republicans promised a balanced budget by 2024 but would do so at the expense of poor people and seniors on Medicaid, lower-income workers receiving "Obamacare" subsidies, and people receiving food stamps and Pell Grants.

^ bwahahahahahaha

:rofl:

Yikes! Officially the worst prediction in USMB history. The OP couldn't have gotten it more wrong. These Election wins were historical. A horrific ass-whooping for Democrats. Period, end of story.

^ bwahahahahahaha

:rofl:

Yeah, pretty hilarious. :badgrin:

this is precisely why I stopped making prophetic pronouncements on elections. You just never know

It's incredibly amusing to see this thread bumped in the full perspective of Hindsight. The Progs' dementia would be endearing if it weren't so destructive to our society.

this is precisely why I stopped making prophetic pronouncements on elections. You just never know

LOL! I have been known to offer a clunker or two. And I got soundly roundly wholly fully (and even a little bit justifiably) mocked for it, too.

And Sallow's ok in my book. He clearly knew that his prognostication could end up backfiring on him (as it did). See? He was PART right!

LOL!

It's incredibly amusing to see this thread bumped in the full perspective of Hindsight. The Progs' dementia would be endearing if it weren't so destructive to our society.

Yeah, definitely worst prediction in USMB history.

the TRUTH my dear. how so very true.:beer:

We can't turn our back on them ANYMORE. We've been stabbed in it enough times by them

Republicans just handed Democrats the midterms...

laughing-animated-gif-2.gif

As to the title of this thread and the timing...it seems the far left lying about polling and statistical data just isn't cutting it anymore for the middle bloc of voters... That 80% feels very strongly about basic sanity it would seem. (That goes for you on the far far right too, don't think this Midterm was a declaration of undying love for you either)

Forum List

Back