Breaking! Rex Tillerson Out As Secretary of State

Has there ever been an administration that had this much turn over?

It was amazing to listen to the news all morning and hear how many people that think Trump has lost his marbles. I think Trump may be booting Tillerson because he's afraid Tillerson could chose to help invoke the 25th Amendment.

Maybe cotton will control their global terrorism.

Yet another word salad, right on cue and vigorously tossed. :dunno:

Reading Harley posts is like doing the newspaper cryptogram. Except the newspaper eventually gives you the answer.

Pompeo is a Trump 'Yes' man--and the only member of the intel community he trusts..should interesting to watch as the nations's top spy tries to become the nations top diplomat.

Maybe cotton will control their global terrorism.

Yet another word salad, right on cue and vigorously tossed. :dunno:

Reading Harley posts is like doing the newspaper cryptogram. Except the newspaper eventually gives you the answer.
If you dont know what i am talking about, you are literally dumber than Rderp. Congrats

Pompus doesn't know what the hell he is doing... This cabinet is full of incompetent shit.
Pompus doesn't know what the hell he is doing... This cabinet is full of incompetent shit.
What are your credentials compared to Pompeo that makes YOU an expert on handling the CIA or State Department affairs?

Doral, Fla., has a reputation for fueling America's illegal drug trade
This sunny Florida town has a shady reputation for fueling America’s illegal drug trade
Apr 5, 2017 - In an undercover investigation in and around Doral, Fla., police were supposed to crack down on businesses taking in drug money, and helping the drug cartels convert it into Pesos. Here's how the money-laundering process worked. By Ramon Padilla, Frank Pomeo, Shawn Sullivan andMichael Sallah, ..

He has also received $5,000 from KochPAC, which is affiliated with Wichita’s Koch Industries. Koch’s employees and political action committees were Pompeo’s biggest donor during both the 2012 and 2014 elections, donating a total of $299,000 to his previous campaigns, according to analysis by the Center for Responsive Politics.

Pompus voted for the medicare drug need for the people Steve,he ripped off the people...I can't find it now but will

He is a swamp master

Other significant donations to Pompeo’s campaign have come from PACs for oil companies Exxon Mobil and Valero, the pharmaceutical giant Express Scripts and defense contractor Raytheon for $5,000 each.

He might do less damage at State than at the CIA. This dirt bag was a huge proponent of the warrantless wire tapping.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
now that irony is hilarious.
Republicans are arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic

You just stole that from the guys on MSNBC. :deal:

He might do less damage at State than at the CIA. This dirt bag was a huge proponent of the warrantless wire tapping.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
now that irony is hilarious.
Republicans are arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic

You just stole that from the guys on MSNBC. :deal:
I did Guilty as charged lol

What are your credentials compared to Pompeo that makes YOU an expert on handling the CIA or State Department affairs?

Doral, Fla., has a reputation for fueling America's illegal drug trade
This sunny Florida town has a shady reputation for fueling America’s illegal drug trade
Apr 5, 2017 - In an undercover investigation in and around Doral, Fla., police were supposed to crack down on businesses taking in drug money, and helping the drug cartels convert it into Pesos. Here's how the money-laundering process worked. By Ramon Padilla, Frank Pomeo, Shawn Sullivan andMichael Sallah, ..

He has also received $5,000 from KochPAC, which is affiliated with Wichita’s Koch Industries. Koch’s employees and political action committees were Pompeo’s biggest donor during both the 2012 and 2014 elections, donating a total of $299,000 to his previous campaigns, according to analysis by the Center for Responsive Politics.

Pompus voted for the medicare drug need for the people Steve,he ripped off the people...I can't find it now but will

He is a swamp master

Other significant donations to Pompeo’s campaign have come from PACs for oil companies Exxon Mobil and Valero, the pharmaceutical giant Express Scripts and defense contractor Raytheon for $5,000 each.
Don't you just love America, the land of opportunity? I'm glad Pompeo has taken advantage of it.

Forum List

Back