Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

that's your position, not mine. now tell me why you think your position is more valuable than mine?
Because unlike yours mine is both rational and non-partisan.
LOL, yep for sure you have me on rational. cause you believe anything anyone says. i merely ask for evidence. how fking unfair of me. You'd prefer to ruin a 40 year career on nothing. got it. that is so much more rational than me. And the fact you bring up partisan is funny to me. so is the seat more important or the harassment? the mere fact you went to politics tells me this is more partisan to you. but that's just my opinion. like yours is yours. so still you have nothing on me. The one thing I will tell you is that Moore will most likely win the election. cause like me, the majority are looking for verification of a 38 year old claim. and so far we got nothing. now, we could have the yearbook looked at and end the speculation right away. why are you against that if you are for the accusers getting justice?
The only "evidence" needed for decent people Moore has already provided. That is more than enough for people with morals not to vote for him. We will see just how many that is shortly. Mall-rat Roy is not who a decent person would want representing them.
then they won't vote for him right. people like me will and he will win. so what's next?
If you wish to vote for a man without morals you will not be alone. ~60 million did just that for Trump.

And if Moore is elected it won't matter. The Senate will treat him as the scum that he is. he might as well just stay home and go to the high school football games as usual.

Hmmm, how many voted for crooked Hillary? Obama? speaking of no morals.

that's your position, not mine. now tell me why you think your position is more valuable than mine?
LOL, yep for sure you have me on rational. cause you believe anything anyone says. i merely ask for evidence. how fking unfair of me. You'd prefer to ruin a 40 year career on nothing. got it. that is so much more rational than me. And the fact you bring up partisan is funny to me. so is the seat more important or the harassment? the mere fact you went to politics tells me this is more partisan to you. but that's just my opinion. like yours is yours. so still you have nothing on me. The one thing I will tell you is that Moore will most likely win the election. cause like me, the majority are looking for verification of a 38 year old claim. and so far we got nothing. now, we could have the yearbook looked at and end the speculation right away. why are you against that if you are for the accusers getting justice?
The only "evidence" needed for decent people Moore has already provided. That is more than enough for people with morals not to vote for him. We will see just how many that is shortly. Mall-rat Roy is not who a decent person would want representing them.
then they won't vote for him right. people like me will and he will win. so what's next?
If you wish to vote for a man without morals you will not be alone. ~60 million did just that for Trump.

And if Moore is elected it won't matter. The Senate will treat him as the scum that he is. he might as well just stay home and go to the high school football games as usual.
again, you don't have any more morals than I do. and you can self preach all you want on your magical powers, but you are still flesh like me. so all you got right now at this moment is a probable loss. So the focus should be on the women, and it isn't. too bad. for my morals that is the sad thing.

Alabama ex-cop says she was tasked with keeping Roy Moore away from cheerleaders at high school games

Alabama ex-cop says she was tasked with keeping Roy Moore away from cheerleaders at high school games
so prove it with documentation. let's see the complaints.
Formal or informal? The informal ones are already out there.
the one that triggered it. you know the one that got their attention to do this. or are we now doing more hearsay like the mall thingy that isn't so? you all are great at this shit. but it is just more shit. submit the yearbook up for analysis and put this to bed. because everything you all say is 100% factual so far. LOL.
The yearbook changes nothing. But a creep like Moore would do such a thing. It fits him perfectly. He loved that young meat. The same with his wife of 14 years younger.
so curious, did you vote for slick willie? Hitlery? let's see your true morals.

That deviate Moore was unfit to serve in the Senate before all of his misdeeds were exposed to the world.

He advocates the criminality of homosexuals.
He equates homosexuality to bestiality.
That’s barbaric and reeks of the Dark ages centuries ago.
He’s also against the separation of church and state.
Just on these two issues he should never be elected. How can you represent constituents that you want to put in jail for being who they are?
How can someone so opposed to the Constitution be elected to the senate?
Sadly so many in Alabama and on this forum agree with these unintenable positions.

So again I will ask. Both Trump and Franken classified their incidents as tasteless Pranks. Why is only one worth a Million Woman March and the other not?

Seems a bit odd
No, it doesn't. You just can't think your way out of a wet paper bag.
then why are you trying. just present the yearbook and be done.
The yearbook changes nothing at all. All it shows is Roy is a liar and we already knew that.

Last edited:

the one that triggered it. you know the one that got their attention to do this. or are we now doing more hearsay like the mall thingy that isn't so? you all are great at this shit. but it is just more shit. submit the yearbook up for analysis and put this to bed. because everything you all say is 100% factual so far. LOL.
The yearbook changes nothing. But a creep like Moore would do such a thing. It fits him perfectly. He loved that young meat. The same with his wife of 14 years younger.

so marrying someone younger than you is a moral crime to you libtardians?

the forged yearbook means nothing?????????????? WTF is wrong with you?
It would be interesting if it was forged but it so obviously isn't, that would be a criminal matter as are Mall-rat Roy stripping a 14-year-old to her bra and panties and touching her, trying to force a 16-year-old to suck him off, and providing alcohol to an 18-year-old. Just what Moore has admitted to is enough to never vote for him, if you are a decent moral person that is.

Unlike Trump, both of them are moral people.

Just incredible the lengths that the 12.5 month temper tantrums will go to in order to smear anything Republican and shoot arrows at Trump
It's finally wearing out most Americans, about 1/3 of those who voted for Hillary are tired of it and see the destructive folly in pursuing this retaliation all due to losing an election

It would be interesting if it was forged but it so obviously isn't, that would be a criminal matter as are Mall-rat Roy stripping a 14-year-old to her bra and panties and touching her, trying to force a 16-year-old to suck him off, and providing alcohol to an 18-year-old. Just what Moore has admitted to is enough to never vote for him, if you are a decent moral person that is.

the signature "roy moore, da" was a copy of a signature signed by Moore's assistant whose initials were d.a. when she signed documents for him she added her initials to show that she, not he, had signed it. Whoever forged the yearbook copied that signature without realizing it was not Moore's. The rest of your post is hearsay or unproven allegations.

if proven true, moore should never hold office, but until then, he is presumed innocent.

provide the proof.

Clinton and Obama moral??????????? are you fricken crazy?

Your partisan trolling doesn't interest me in the slightest.

the signature "roy moore, da" was a copy of a signature signed by Moore's assistant whose initials were d.a. when she signed documents for him she added her initials to show that she, not he, had signed it. Whoever forged the yearbook copied that signature without realizing it was not Moore's. The rest of your post is hearsay or unproven allegations.

if proven true, moore should never hold office, but until then, he is presumed innocent.

provide the proof.
Moore has already provide all the proof necessary for any decent moral person not to vote for him.

provide the proof.
Moore has already provide all the proof necessary for any decent moral person not to vote for him.
Yeah he denied and defended himself from false charges. What an abomination he is

provide the proof.
Yeah he denied and defended himself from false charges. What an abomination he is
A 32-year-old man trying to date a teenage girl half his age is an abomination and he lacks all morals.

provide the proof.
A 32-year-old man trying to date a teenage girl half his age is an abomination and he lacks all morals.
It's a falsehood but keep repeating it because Repeating The Big Lie is the drug Libs who can't accept an election have been shooting and selling for 12.5 months
Russians-is that turd Mueller STILL nosing around and finding nothing and thus branching out into other areas beyond his scope. Big Lie #1
All the sex stuff is for feelings titillation and to hold Americans attention but thinkers see it for the farce(s) it is

With the exception of one woman, who was 18 at the time, all of the accusers were underage when the misconduct allegedly occurred
The key word there is "allegedly". Let us know when you have something other than accusations. Some proof would suffice. You know, like a PICTURE? Ahem. :eusa_whistle:
not like there were digital cameras and cell phones all over the place back then.... and what type of a picture...of what, a sexual act? Forcing to put your head on his crotch in a locked car? what kind of proof in pictures will suffice?

So again I will ask. Both Trump and Franken classified their incidents as tasteless Pranks. Why is only one worth a Million Woman March and the other not?

Seems a bit odd
No, it doesn't. You just can't think your way out of a wet paper bag.
then why are you trying. just present the yearbook and be done.
The yearbook changes nothing at all. All it shows is Roy is a liar and we already knew that.
how so? it hasn't been validated. why don't you want that to shut him up? right now the way it sits, the lady looks like the liar. sorry to inform you of that, but that is the majority of folks now.

I thought you were the rational one. LOL I guess not.

and he claimed to be the rational one. LOL.

Say benghazi and I bet the chap goes ape shit.

Forum List

Back