Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

then they won't vote for him right. people like me will and he will win. so what's next?
If you wish to vote for a man without morals you will not be alone. ~60 million did just that for Trump.

And if Moore is elected it won't matter. The Senate will treat him as the scum that he is. he might as well just stay home and go to the high school football games as usual.

Hmmm, how many voted for crooked Hillary? Obama? speaking of no morals.
Unlike Trump, both of them are moral people.

Clinton and Obama moral??????????? are you fricken crazy?
Your partisan trolling doesn't interest me in the slightest.
nor yours to us. again here we are you got yours and we got ours. so again, you are also less moral of an individual then any of us. any of us. your value system is full of stench and revolves around victimization of women. ewwwww

the one that triggered it. you know the one that got their attention to do this. or are we now doing more hearsay like the mall thingy that isn't so? you all are great at this shit. but it is just more shit. submit the yearbook up for analysis and put this to bed. because everything you all say is 100% factual so far. LOL.
The yearbook changes nothing. But a creep like Moore would do such a thing. It fits him perfectly. He loved that young meat. The same with his wife of 14 years younger.

so marrying someone younger than you is a moral crime to you libtardians?

the forged yearbook means nothing?????????????? WTF is wrong with you?
It would be interesting if it was forged but it so obviously isn't, that would be a criminal matter as are Mall-rat Roy stripping a 14-year-old to her bra and panties and touching her, trying to force a 16-year-old to suck him off, and providing alcohol to an 18-year-old. Just what Moore has admitted to is enough to never vote for him, if you are a decent moral person that is.

the signature "roy moore, da" was a copy of a signature signed by Moore's assistant whose initials were d.a. when she signed documents for him she added her initials to show that she, not he, had signed it. Whoever forged the yearbook copied that signature without realizing it was not Moore's. The rest of your post is hearsay or unproven allegations.

if proven true, moore should never hold office, but until then, he is presumed innocent.

provide the proof.
Moore has already provide all the proof necessary for any decent moral person not to vote for him.
well good, what are you doing here? you won't be voting for Moore. I doubt you were anyway. so now you are useless to the vote just a loud mouth who uses victimization of women for political power.

If you wish to vote for a man without morals you will not be alone. ~60 million did just that for Trump.

And if Moore is elected it won't matter. The Senate will treat him as the scum that he is. he might as well just stay home and go to the high school football games as usual.

nor yours to us. again here we are you got yours and we got ours. so again, you are also less moral of an individual then any of us. any of us. your value system is full of stench and revolves around victimization of women. ewwwww
I'm not the one voting a child predator, that's you.

With the exception of one woman, who was 18 at the time, all of the accusers were underage when the misconduct allegedly occurred
The key word there is "allegedly". Let us know when you have something other than accusations. Some proof would suffice. You know, like a PICTURE? Ahem. :eusa_whistle:
not like there were digital cameras and cell phones all over the place back then.... and what type of a picture...of what, a sexual act? Forcing to put your head on his crotch in a locked car? what kind of proof in pictures will suffice?
well see that's why one reports incidents to document time and date. without that, all you got is hearsay. and that's all we got at the moment. And I believe in innocent until proof is provided. not hearsay. And for the hundredth time submit the yearbook and that will close the door on the dude.

nope, I don't live in alabammy.

I'm the one believing his 40 year career is worth more than an accusation of something that happened 38 years ago that was never documented. oops.

I'm the one believing his 40 year career is worth more than an accusation of something that happened 38 years ago that was never documented. oops.
Not voting for him is not the same as sending him to jail. Moral people don't vote for scum like Moore.

Not voting for him is not the same as sending him to jail. Moral people don't vote for scum like Moore.
that's your prerogative. not mine. so what?

With the exception of one woman, who was 18 at the time, all of the accusers were underage when the misconduct allegedly occurred
The key word there is "allegedly". Let us know when you have something other than accusations. Some proof would suffice. You know, like a PICTURE? Ahem. :eusa_whistle:
not like there were digital cameras and cell phones all over the place back then.... and what type of a picture...of what, a sexual act? Forcing to put your head on his crotch in a locked car? what kind of proof in pictures will suffice?
well see that's why one reports incidents to document time and date. without that, all you got is hearsay. and that's all we got at the moment. And I believe in innocent until proof is provided. not hearsay. And for the hundredth time submit the yearbook and that will close the door on the dude.
And that's all you have in 99.9% sexual harassment cases, a he said, she said....and this is why so many many many women have been sexually harassed over the decades and kept mum...and the predator men, know this and act on this...

something has got to change....

that's your prerogative. not mine. so what?
So, acknowledge that you only believe women when they accuse someone on the other side, which makes you an immoral partisan creep like Mall-rat Roy.

Alabama ex-cop says she was tasked with keeping Roy Moore away from cheerleaders at high school games

Alabama ex-cop says she was tasked with keeping Roy Moore away from cheerleaders at high school games
so prove it with documentation. let's see the complaints.
Formal or informal? The informal ones are already out there.
the one that triggered it. you know the one that got their attention to do this. or are we now doing more hearsay like the mall thingy that isn't so? you all are great at this shit. but it is just more shit. submit the yearbook up for analysis and put this to bed. because everything you all say is 100% factual so far. LOL.
The yearbook changes nothing. But a creep like Moore would do such a thing. It fits him perfectly. He loved that young meat. The same with his wife of 14 years younger.

:rofl:

You can't "forge" a yearbook. It's not a damn check.

Yet they never charged him with anything. Sure.
Either it didn’t happen or the entire city and police force was corrupt.

Being a creep after young girls isn't a crime, in most cases, until you cross the line which he very likely did more than once.

And that's all you have in 99.9% sexual harassment cases, a he said, she said....and this is why so many many many women have been sexually harassed over the decades and kept mum...and the predator men, know this and act on this...

dude, I've explained it very simply. report any incident to someone for validation later. It isn't that fking hard. i trust no one that says 38 years later after a reporter contacts them that they were sexually assaulted. I just don't. No matter what the fk you think. I don't. why are you so pissed at me for me having my moral check list?

so prove it with documentation. let's see the complaints.
Formal or informal? The informal ones are already out there.

:rofl:

You can't "forge" a yearbook. It's not a damn check.
Anything written or painted can be a forgery. And everything can be a fake. Most Christians, like Mall-rat Roy, are.

dude, I've explained it very simply. report any incident to someone for validation later. It isn't that fking hard. i trust no one that says 38 years later after a reporter contacts them that they were sexually assaulted. I just don't. No matter what the fk you think. I don't. why are you so pissed at me for me having my moral check list?
So all the kids abused by Catholic priests who came forward decades later were lying? You have no understand of this issue, none.

Forum List

Back