Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

As if 9 women in the county, Moore's actual victims, don't count.

Not really. We still have only heard from two accusors.

I would remind everyone that the Duke athletes were guilty via the court of public opinion, as were the UVA students as were the staff of the McMartin Preschool. Damndest thing happened when the evidence was examined............

All were actually innocent.
And they went to court...glad to see you agree this needs to go to court.

It cannot go to court! That is the problem!

You should have known that the courts would not touch an almost 40 year-old case with a 10 foot pole, even if the statute of limitations had not run out about 36 years ago!

Dumb ass!

Yet they never charged him with anything. Sure.
Either it didn’t happen or the entire city and police force was corrupt.
Being a creep after young girls isn't a crime, in most cases, until you cross the line which he very likely did more than once.
but you don't get to make that call. that's why we are a country of laws to avoid asshats like you.
Laws and politics are two very different things. When Moore goes to jail the election will no longer matter either way.

moore isn't going to jail. the statute of limitations has run.

this is a political issue at this point...whether you think someone is fit for office who has that many allegations brought against him.

it isn't a criminal issue anymore.
Time will tell. There is more Moore out there. These creeps never change.
EVIDENCE

Being a creep after young girls isn't a crime, in most cases, until you cross the line which he very likely did more than once.
but you don't get to make that call. that's why we are a country of laws to avoid asshats like you.
Laws and politics are two very different things. When Moore goes to jail the election will no longer matter either way.

moore isn't going to jail. the statute of limitations has run.

this is a political issue at this point...whether you think someone is fit for office who has that many allegations brought against him.

it isn't a criminal issue anymore.
Time will tell. There is more Moore out there. These creeps never change.
EVIDENCE
That's for the courtroom, not the election. Get that or shut up.

Failing to remember the layout and hours from a restaurants that you visited 40 years ago isn’t proof anyone lied. I don’t remember the layout of my favourite restaurant from 40 years ago and we went there often.

And staff don’t remember a guy in a suit from 40 years ago. Oh my!

You reek of desperation. There are more than a dozen witnesses corroborating these women’s stories. Your candidate is scum.

I have seen NO witness statements. Where did you see these magical witnesses who were not there?
You don't see what you don't want to. Did you even read the very first story? Probably not.

Where are the witnesses corroborating the womne's calims?

Yet they never charged him with anything. Sure.
Either it didn’t happen or the entire city and police force was corrupt.
when will that jail time be.
Hard to say. Maybe never but we'll see. Once a creep always a creep.
I agree. But Roy has built a rather large following over 40 years that aren't in that ballpark. so your point is lost in his successes. And BTW, that is what I look at in these types of he said she saids. It's all we can do since it went unreported. that burden's hers.

As if 9 women in the county, Moore's actual victims, don't count.

Not really. We still have only heard from two accusors.

I would remind everyone that the Duke athletes were guilty via the court of public opinion, as were the UVA students as were the staff of the McMartin Preschool. Damndest thing happened when the evidence was examined............

All were actually innocent.
And they went to court...glad to see you agree this needs to go to court.

It cannot go to court! That is the problem!

You should have known that the courts would not touch an almost 40 year-old case with a 10 foot pole, even if the statute of limitations had not run out about 36 years ago!

Dumb ass!
The court takes on cases longer than that all the time.

Failing to remember the layout and hours from a restaurants that you visited 40 years ago isn’t proof anyone lied. I don’t remember the layout of my favourite restaurant from 40 years ago and we went there often.

You reek of desperation. There are more than a dozen witnesses corroborating these women’s stories. Your candidate is scum.

I have seen NO witness statements. Where did you see these magical witnesses who were not there?
You don't see what you don't want to. Did you even read the very first story? Probably not.

they already said the women relayed the information contemporaneously.

if it were a dem, you wouldn't be asking for corroboration. but women must be liars, eh?

At a press conference for Roy Moore in Montgomery, the three men who are vouching for his character and attempting to discredit his accusers say they won’t take any questions.

All over the country now. Read the very first article, that will help ease your mind (not).

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

if it were a dem, you wouldn't be asking for corroboration. but women must be liars, eh?
no we want investigations. If it was so fking serious, then this should have been done during the primary. why wasn't it? and don't tell me it wasn't national news yet. it either happened or it didn't not to the convenience of a national story.

I agree. But Roy has built a rather large following over 40 years that aren't in that ballpark. so your point is lost in his successes. And BTW, that is what I look at in these types of he said she saids. It's all we can do since it went unreported. that burden's hers.
He's burned now, for any decent person. As you can see he's no longer out in public these days.

All over the country now. Read the very first article, that will help ease your mind (not).

it's been out there for weeks. and now gloria allred just shot that all to hell. LOL. I love it when liars are exposed.

At a press conference for Roy Moore in Montgomery, the three men who are vouching for his character and attempting to discredit his accusers say they won’t take any questions.
They should have stayed home drinking beer in their underpants for all the good that will do him. He's already admitted to being a creep.

it's been out there for weeks. and now gloria allred just shot that all to hell. LOL. I love it when liars are exposed.
She has one of nine. That changes nothing either way.

the accusers will listen and respond. Maybe Gloria Allred will speak?

He's burned now, for any decent person. As you can see he's no longer out in public these days.
huh, he's not anything yet. we're all waiting on the yearbook. now get that sucker to an analyst

no we want investigations. If it was so fking serious, then this should have been done during the primary. why wasn't it? and don't tell me it wasn't national news yet. it either happened or it didn't not to the convenience of a national story.
The primary wasn't nation news.

because no one went down there to interview the local people until after he won the primary. that's why. the reporter was then directed to others who related the stories in question and then referred her to the women he touched.

the guy didn't even deny it, dude.... he gave some pathetic answer about asking permission from the parents

She has one of nine. That changes nothing either way.
taints the entire pool. ask anyone. it proves there are leaches. and without evidence, leaches are leaches.

Forum List

Back