Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

Laws and politics are two very different things. When Moore goes to jail the election will no longer matter either way.
when will that jail time be.
Hard to say. Maybe never but we'll see. Once a creep always a creep.
I agree. But Roy has built a rather large following over 40 years that aren't in that ballpark. so your point is lost in his successes. And BTW, that is what I look at in these types of he said she saids. It's all we can do since it went unreported. that burden's hers.
He's burned now, for any decent person. As you can see he's no longer out in public these days.
huh, he's not anything yet. we're all waiting on the yearbook. now get that sucker to an analyst
The yearbook changes nothing. Deal with it. That only proves that Mall-rat Roy lies and we already know that.

I have seen NO witness statements. Where did you see these magical witnesses who were not there?
You don't see what you don't want to. Did you even read the very first story? Probably not.

Where are the witnesses corroborating the womne's calims?

they already said the women relayed the information contemporaneously.

if it were a dem, you wouldn't be asking for corroboration. but women must be liars, eh?
no we want investigations. If it was so fking serious, then this should have been done during the primary. why wasn't it? and don't tell me it wasn't national news yet. it either happened or it didn't not to the convenience of a national story.

because no one went down there to interview the local people until after he won the primary. that's why. the reporter was then directed to others who related the stories in question and then referred her to the women he touched.

the guy didn't even deny it, dude.... he gave some pathetic answer about asking permission from the parents
why did they wait? it was a such a large concern. four weeks isn't enough time to do an investigation and they knew it. that's what taints the subject altogether.

You don't see what you don't want to. Did you even read the very first story? Probably not.

All over the country now. Read the very first article, that will help ease your mind (not).

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
it's been out there for weeks. and now gloria allred just shot that all to hell. LOL. I love it when liars are exposed.
She has one of nine. That changes nothing either way.
taints the entire pool. ask anyone. it proves there are leaches. and without evidence, leaches are leaches.
No, it doesn't but you are desperate to save Mall-rat Roy when he can't even save himself.

when will that jail time be.
I agree. But Roy has built a rather large following over 40 years that aren't in that ballpark. so your point is lost in his successes. And BTW, that is what I look at in these types of he said she saids. It's all we can do since it went unreported. that burden's hers.
He's burned now, for any decent person. As you can see he's no longer out in public these days.
huh, he's not anything yet. we're all waiting on the yearbook. now get that sucker to an analyst
The yearbook changes nothing. Deal with it. That only proves that Mall-rat Roy lies and we already know that.
changes everything otherwise gloria would provide it. people know this. you can bitch and moan all you want. I'll laugh at you as well. but it is what it is.

All over the country now. Read the very first article, that will help ease your mind (not).

it's been out there for weeks. and now gloria allred just shot that all to hell. LOL. I love it when liars are exposed.
taints the entire pool. ask anyone. it proves there are leaches. and without evidence, leaches are leaches.
No, it doesn't but you are desperate to save Mall-rat Roy when he can't even save himself.
no I'm saving the next guy that incorrectly gets accused of something out of the blue without evidence. this isn't about roy moore, this is about justice.

changes everything otherwise gloria would provide it. people know this. you can bitch and moan all you want. I'll laugh at you as well. but it is what it is.
I've seen the polls. Moore is burned and deserves to be.

He's Mall-rat Roy the pretty panty chaser now. For life.

Last edited:
oh go away with your deflection about the validity of a news organization that doesn't bark your language.

The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

Since you’re not likely to read the link, I’ll quote the pertinent part:

“The website is known for publishing falsehoods and pushing hoaxes.”

There are also a number of citations where the Gateway Pundit has been flat out caught lying and spreading false information.

It’s not a matter of not liking the source, it’s a matter of using a source which plays fast and loose with the truth, facts, or even common sense.

oh go away with your deflection about the validity of a news organization that doesn't bark your language.

The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

Since you’re not likely to read the link, I’ll quote the pertinent part:

“The website is known for publishing falsehoods and pushing hoaxes.”

There are also a number of citations where the Gateway Pundit has been flat out caught lying and spreading false information.

It’s not a matter of not liking the source, it’s a matter of using a source which plays fast and loose with the truth, facts, or even common sense.
so is CNN, and you count them as credible. LOL and snickering.

He's mall-rat Roy the pretty panty chaser now. For life.
if he loses he loses. he wins he wins. we know how trustworthy polls are right? LOl say right, I'll fall on the floor if you say right.

no I'm saving the next guy that incorrectly gets accused of something out of the blue without evidence. this isn't about roy moore, this is about justice.
Justice is a 32-year-old man trying to date a 16-year-old girl getting his balls cut off and fed to him. That didn't happen but he can die a very lonely death away from his granddaughters (and all other girls) as he deserves to, the fucking immoral creep.

Justice is a 32-year-old man trying to date a 16-year-old girl getting his balls cut off and fed to him. That didn't happen but he can die a very lonely death away from his granddaughters (and all other girls) as he deserves to, the fucking immoral creep.
yeah your morals just told his grandkids he's a creep without any knowledge of any such thing. and you claim to have morals. wow.

BTW, it''s still hearsay, not evidence and would be thrown out of a court right now.

He's mall-rat Roy the pretty panty chaser now. For life.
if he loses he loses. he wins he wins. we know how trustworthy polls are right? LOl say right, I'll fall on the floor if you say right.
The polling was accurate, Clinton got more votes. They will miss an election here or there. Nobody bats 1,000.

yeah your morals just told his grandkids he's a creep without any knowledge of any such thing. and you claim to have morals. wow.
We know he's a creep, he admitted to it. Just deal, Snowflake.

Shepard Smith reports that the women did not want to speak. Nothing happened. They were heavily encouraged by the Washington post that all the other women were complaining. You don't want to be different, do you?

Pure hit job.

yeah you keep your fking morals, no one would want your version. yours smells like shit and lingers for weeks.

Bullshit! This is about getting an unqualified pervert into the Senate simply because he has R after his name.

Bannon is trying to remake the Republican Party over in Trump’s image: pussy grabbers all

Shepard Smith reports that the women did not want to speak. Nothing happened. They were heavily encouraged by the Washington post that all the other women were complaining. You don't want to be different, do you?

Pure hit job.
Wouldn't matter if it was a hit job. So far it's been accurate.

Bullshit! This is about getting an unqualified pervert into the Senate simply because he has R after his name.

Bannon is trying to remake the Republican Party over in Trump’s image: pussy grabbers all
no it isn't from my point of view. I don't live in alabamy and it doesn't fall on me. what does is the next guy or lady. I fight for truth. and I'm doing it to save our country from hens like you and the others with sick morals that end a 40 year career without evidence.

yeah you keep your fking morals, no one would want your version. yours smells like shit and lingers for weeks.
My morals don't have me voting for a man who plays spin the bottle with a 14-year-old when he's 32. In other words I, unlike you, have morals.

Forum List

Back