Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

You don't see what you don't want to. Did you even read the very first story? Probably not.

Where are the witnesses corroborating the womne's calims?

they already said the women relayed the information contemporaneously.

if it were a dem, you wouldn't be asking for corroboration. but women must be liars, eh?
no we want investigations. If it was so fking serious, then this should have been done during the primary. why wasn't it? and don't tell me it wasn't national news yet. it either happened or it didn't not to the convenience of a national story.
The primary wasn't nation news.

oh really?

Read much?
Yep.

so marrying someone younger than you is a moral crime to you libtardians?

the forged yearbook means nothing?????????????? WTF is wrong with you?
It would be interesting if it was forged but it so obviously isn't, that would be a criminal matter as are Mall-rat Roy stripping a 14-year-old to her bra and panties and touching her, trying to force a 16-year-old to suck him off, and providing alcohol to an 18-year-old. Just what Moore has admitted to is enough to never vote for him, if you are a decent moral person that is.

the signature "roy moore, da" was a copy of a signature signed by Moore's assistant whose initials were d.a. when she signed documents for him she added her initials to show that she, not he, had signed it. Whoever forged the yearbook copied that signature without realizing it was not Moore's. The rest of your post is hearsay or unproven allegations.

if proven true, moore should never hold office, but until then, he is presumed innocent.

provide the proof.
Moore has already provide all the proof necessary for any decent moral person not to vote for him.
Yeah he denied and defended himself from false charges. What an abomination he is
A 32-year-old man trying to date a teenage girl half his age is an abomination and he lacks all morals.

idiot. how old do you think Ted Kennedy was when he let a young girl drown? How old was bill Clinton when he stuck cigars up a 19 year old in the oval office?

your righteous indignation is misplaced, sonny boy.

no it isn't from my point of view. I don't live in alabamy and it doesn't fall on me. what does is the next guy or lady. I fight for truth. and I'm doing it to save our country from hens like you and the others with sick morals that end a 40 year career without evidence.
No one is ending his career. He hasn't even been elected yet nor does he have a job currently.

And by admitting what he already has he ended his chances at a future.
sure it has. he loses his career is over. and if he loses because of a hit job then that is unfair. again, it is what I fight for, truth, I demand the truth with evidence. nothing.

The guy is 70 years old. His career should be over.

I’m not in favour of term limits but I am in favour of a mandatory retirement age.
hold old is Joe Biden, and he wants to run for president. I suggest he retire too, but his creeps are photoed.
Joe doesn't get a 14-year-old down to her bra and panties.
yeah he gropes right over them.

As if 9 women in the county, Moore's actual victims, don't count.

Not really. We still have only heard from two accusors.

I would remind everyone that the Duke athletes were guilty via the court of public opinion, as were the UVA students as were the staff of the McMartin Preschool. Damndest thing happened when the evidence was examined............

All were actually innocent.
And they went to court...glad to see you agree this needs to go to court.

It cannot go to court! That is the problem!

You should have known that the courts would not touch an almost 40 year-old case with a 10 foot pole, even if the statute of limitations had not run out about 36 years ago!

Dumb ass!

That's why they bring this shit up a month before election.

Comey - Clinton 10/16?

I would remind everyone that the Duke athletes were guilty via the court of public opinion, as were the UVA students as were the staff of the McMartin Preschool. Damndest thing happened when the evidence was examined............

You should have known that the courts would not touch an almost 40 year-old case with a 10 foot pole, even if the statute of limitations had not run out about 36 years ago!

Dumb ass!

Comey - Clinton 10/16?

Both liars, both *****. I’m in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dumb ass!

Comey - Clinton 10/16?

They have a right to face their accusers in the appropriate court/committee’s.

Moore has no such right.

It would be interesting if it was forged but it so obviously isn't, that would be a criminal matter as are Mall-rat Roy stripping a 14-year-old to her bra and panties and touching her, trying to force a 16-year-old to suck him off, and providing alcohol to an 18-year-old. Just what Moore has admitted to is enough to never vote for him, if you are a decent moral person that is.

the signature "roy moore, da" was a copy of a signature signed by Moore's assistant whose initials were d.a. when she signed documents for him she added her initials to show that she, not he, had signed it. Whoever forged the yearbook copied that signature without realizing it was not Moore's. The rest of your post is hearsay or unproven allegations.

if proven true, moore should never hold office, but until then, he is presumed innocent.

provide the proof.
Moore has already provide all the proof necessary for any decent moral person not to vote for him.
Yeah he denied and defended himself from false charges. What an abomination he is
A 32-year-old man trying to date a teenage girl half his age is an abomination and he lacks all morals.

idiot. how old do you think Ted Kennedy was when he let a young girl drown? How old was bill Clinton when he stuck cigars up a 19 year old in the oval office?

Didn't you mean "oval orifice"?

provide the proof.

Monica was 22 (to 24), and Teddy (37) wasn't there when Mary Jo (29) killed herself. Do try again. Unlike Moore, Clinton was not trying to date a 16-year-old or tried to have sex with a 14-year-old.

provide the proof.

Monica was 22 (to 24), and Teddy (37) wasn't there when Mary Jo (29) killed herself. Do try again. Unlike Moore, Clinton was not trying to date a 16-year-old or tried to have sex with a 14-year-old.

Moore did not have sex with a 14 year-old or a 16 year-old either!

Moore undressed a 14-year-old and molested her. And the 16-year-old he sexually assaulted. Those are the charges so far, that and providing alcohol to a minor. Do try and keep up and next time get your ages right.

Moore undressed a 14-year-old and molested her. And the 16-year-old he sexually assaulted. Those are the charges so far, that and providing alcohol to a minor. Do try and keep up and next time get your ages right.

It was such a horrifying an experience that neither one came forward for almost 40 years! They never dated, never married, and never had children! Wait! Oops!

You need to look up the legal definition of "molest". You don't have it.

It was such a horrifying an experience that neither one came forward for almost 40 years! They never dated, never married, and never had children! Wait! Oops!

You need to look up the legal definition of "molest". You don't have it.
"mo·lest
məˈlest/
verb
verb: molest; 3rd person present: molests; past tense: molested; past participle: molested; gerund or present participle: molesting
assault or abuse (a person, especially a woman or child) sexually."

A 14-year-old stripped to her bra and panties forced to touch Roy's tighty whities while he touches her meets the definition. And women who are raped and molested go on to have roughly normal lives but they never forget, never.

The yearbook forgery was proven over the weekend, Comrade.

Let me ask you, what years did Moore serve as District Attorney?

You can check the Stalinist hate sites that do your thinking for you before you answer.

You can check the Stalinist hate sites that do your thinking for you before you answer.
Nothing has been proven yet, you dummy. And Mall-rat Roy liked to talk a big game.

Nothing has been proven yet, you dummy. And Mall-rat Roy like to talk a big game.

Comrade, which years did Moore serve as District Attorney?

Nothing has been proven yet, you dummy. And Mall-rat Roy like to talk a big game.

Comrade, which years did Moore serve as District Attorney?
He didn't, he just liked to say that he did. Roy had a big mouth when hunting teen pussy.

Forum List

Back