Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

Yeah, everybody. Read the article with Moore's searing, stunning, eviscerating proof. Wow! (kidding, it's bullshit)

Yet they never charged him with anything. Sure.
Either it didn’t happen or the entire city and police force was corrupt.
Alabama ex-cop says she was tasked with keeping Roy Moore away from cheerleaders at high school games

Alabama ex-cop says she was tasked with keeping Roy Moore away from cheerleaders at high school games
Being a creep after young girls isn't a crime, in most cases, until you cross the line which he very likely did more than once.
but you don't get to make that call. that's why we are a country of laws to avoid asshats like you.

The key word there is "allegedly". Let us know when you have something other than accusations. Some proof would suffice. You know, like a PICTURE? Ahem. :eusa_whistle:
not like there were digital cameras and cell phones all over the place back then.... and what type of a picture...of what, a sexual act? Forcing to put your head on his crotch in a locked car? what kind of proof in pictures will suffice?
well see that's why one reports incidents to document time and date. without that, all you got is hearsay. and that's all we got at the moment. And I believe in innocent until proof is provided. not hearsay. And for the hundredth time submit the yearbook and that will close the door on the dude.
And that's all you have in 99.9% sexual harassment cases, a he said, she said....and this is why so many many many women have been sexually harassed over the decades and kept mum...and the predator men, know this and act on this...

something has got to change....
dude, I've explained it very simply. report any incident to someone for validation later. It isn't that fking hard. i trust no one that says 38 years later after a reporter contacts them that they were sexually assaulted. I just don't. No matter what the fk you think. I don't. why are you so pissed at me for me having my moral check list?
So all the kids abused by Catholic priests who came forward decades later were lying? You have no understand of this issue, none.
dude, they had specifics that were given, fking EVIDENCE you stupid moron. Not some claim out of fking left field about stupid stuff most people don't do. And, the administrative team of the church kept much of it quiet. Now you are equating Moore with the Catholic church. wow. you certainly are stretching there stretch.

so prove it with documentation. let's see the complaints.
Formal or informal? The informal ones are already out there.
the one that triggered it. you know the one that got their attention to do this. or are we now doing more hearsay like the mall thingy that isn't so? you all are great at this shit. but it is just more shit. submit the yearbook up for analysis and put this to bed. because everything you all say is 100% factual so far. LOL.
The yearbook changes nothing. But a creep like Moore would do such a thing. It fits him perfectly. He loved that young meat. The same with his wife of 14 years younger.

so marrying someone younger than you is a moral crime to you libtardians?

the forged yearbook means nothing?????????????? WTF is wrong with you?

:rofl:

You can't "forge" a yearbook. It's not a damn check.
well certainly you can. are you saying a forged signature can't be called forged if it isn't on a check? wow. you all are truly nut jobs whacked out folks.:lmao::lol::funnyface::fu:

not like there were digital cameras and cell phones all over the place back then.... and what type of a picture...of what, a sexual act? Forcing to put your head on his crotch in a locked car? what kind of proof in pictures will suffice?
well see that's why one reports incidents to document time and date. without that, all you got is hearsay. and that's all we got at the moment. And I believe in innocent until proof is provided. not hearsay. And for the hundredth time submit the yearbook and that will close the door on the dude.
And that's all you have in 99.9% sexual harassment cases, a he said, she said....and this is why so many many many women have been sexually harassed over the decades and kept mum...and the predator men, know this and act on this...

dude, I've explained it very simply. report any incident to someone for validation later. It isn't that fking hard. i trust no one that says 38 years later after a reporter contacts them that they were sexually assaulted. I just don't. No matter what the fk you think. I don't. why are you so pissed at me for me having my moral check list?
So all the kids abused by Catholic priests who came forward decades later were lying? You have no understand of this issue, none.
dude, they had specifics that were given, fking EVIDENCE you stupid moron. Not some claim out of fking left field about stupid stuff most people don't do. And, the administrative team of the church kept much of it quiet. Now you are equating Moore with the Catholic church. wow. you certainly are stretching there stretch.
Both sets of children had the same evidence, he said she said until it hit the courtrooms. And Moore is the same as a abusive priest, the children were afraid to say anything. That's normal.

Being a creep after young girls isn't a crime, in most cases, until you cross the line which he very likely did more than once.
but you don't get to make that call. that's why we are a country of laws to avoid asshats like you.
Laws and politics are two very different things. When Moore goes to jail the election will no longer matter either way.

Both sets of children had the same evidence, he said she said until it hit the courtrooms. And Moore is the same as a abusive priest, the children were afraid to say anything. That's normal.
no he isn't, there is nothing similar at all. again, the church has its thing and then there is roy. and right now, you got fking nothing. the claim isn't worth the time it's been given.

Laws and politics are two very different things. When Moore goes to jail the election will no longer matter either way.
no they aren't. but that's what demolosers wants the poultice to think. but nope.

Failing to remember the layout and hours from a restaurants that you visited 40 years ago isn’t proof anyone lied. I don’t remember the layout of my favourite restaurant from 40 years ago and we went there often.

And staff don’t remember a guy in a suit from 40 years ago. Oh my!

You reek of desperation. There are more than a dozen witnesses corroborating these women’s stories. Your candidate is scum.

I have seen NO witness statements. Where did you see these magical witnesses who were not there?

when will that jail time be.

moore isn't going to jail. the statute of limitations has run.

this is a political issue at this point...whether you think someone is fit for office who has that many allegations brought against him.

it isn't a criminal issue anymore.

no he isn't, there is nothing similar at all. again, the church has its thing and then there is roy. and right now, you got fking nothing. the claim isn't worth the time it's been given.
My "claim" is what he's already admitted to, and that's more than enough for all decent people to vote against Mall-rat Roy.

this is a political issue at this point...whether you think someone is fit for office who has that many allegations brought against him.

Time will tell. There is more Moore out there. These creeps never change.

I always thought the Nelson allegations smelled a little fishy, but he's still got a major allegation from Corfman and the undeniable FACT that he's a creep.
It doesn't "clear" him; sorry.

If being a creep was illeagal, there would be no liberals on this message board.

if they are within the statute of limitations. no one has come out about newer cases. if you notice, he seems to have calmed down after he met his teenage wife.

when will that jail time be.
Hard to say. Maybe never but we'll see. Once a creep always a creep.

I always thought the Nelson allegations smelled a little fishy, but he's still got a major allegation from Corfman and the undeniable FACT that he's a creep.
It doesn't "clear" him; sorry.

If being a creep was illeagal, there would be no liberals on this message board.

funny... I feel that way about the rightwingnut bigoted anti-Semitic misogynist liars.

but whatchagonna do?

if they are within the statute of limitations. no one has come out about newer cases. if you notice, he seems to have calmed down after he met his teenage wife.
Men are dogs. She's out there, the one who can cut his balls off. She's waiting and watching.

Failing to remember the layout and hours from a restaurants that you visited 40 years ago isn’t proof anyone lied. I don’t remember the layout of my favourite restaurant from 40 years ago and we went there often.

And staff don’t remember a guy in a suit from 40 years ago. Oh my!

You reek of desperation. There are more than a dozen witnesses corroborating these women’s stories. Your candidate is scum.

I have seen NO witness statements. Where did you see these magical witnesses who were not there?
You don't see what you don't want to. Did you even read the very first story? Probably not.

Forum List

Back