BREAKING: Russia probe reaches current White House official, people familiar with the case say

Will Kushner be prosecuted?
We can only hope. With all the money he's making on America's dime I hope they throw the book at him. Isn't it amazing how not one deplorable will criticize any of the Trump's for their conflicts of interest.

The deplorables want a religious corrupt shit hole where the rich control everything and most of the population is piss poor. Corruption is the name of the game in these nations.

The deplorables are human trash.

So, is Kushner the "person of interest"...?

The “senior White House adviser” is “close to Trump.”

Russia probe reportedly reaches top White House official

1*xDfJulwcslbREkFkAbllgA.jpeg

I wonder if Kushner is enjoying his Air Force One flight to Saudi Arabia...

The law enforcement investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign has identified a current White House official as a significant person of interest, showing that the probe is reaching into the highest levels of government, according to people familiar with the matter.

The senior White House adviser under scrutiny by investigators is someone close to the president, according to these people, who would not further identify the official.

The revelation comes as the investigation also appears to be entering a more overtly active phase, with investigators shifting from work that has remained largely hidden from the public to conducting interviews and using a grand jury to issue subpoenas. The intensity of the probe is expected to accelerate in the coming weeks, the people said.

Much More: Russia probe reaches current White House official, people familiar with the case say

Wow, a current White House adviser who is close to Trump. A "significant person of interest". The investigation is getting deeper and wider.

What person? I maybe close to many people in the White House. Tell me please!

We can only hope. With all the money he's making on America's dime I hope they throw the book at him. Isn't it amazing how not one deplorable will criticize any of the Trump's for their conflicts of interest.

The deplorables want a religious corrupt shit hole where the rich control everything and most of the population is piss poor. Corruption is the name of the game in these nations.

As Hillary said: “You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the ‘basket of deplorables.’ Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that, and he has lifted them up.”

How truly sad that such an intellectual shrift person is so prone to ignorance.

The law enforcement investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign has identified a current White House official as a significant person of interest, showing that the probe is reaching into the highest levels of government, according to people familiar with the matter.

The senior White House adviser under scrutiny by investigators is someone close to the president, according to these people, who would not further identify the official.

The revelation comes as the investigation also appears to be entering a more overtly active phase, with investigators shifting from work that has remained largely hidden from the public to conducting interviews and using a grand jury to issue subpoenas. The intensity of the probe is expected to accelerate in the coming weeks, the people said.

Much More: Russia probe reaches current White House official, people familiar with the case say

Wow, a current White House adviser who is close to Trump. A "significant person of interest". The investigation is getting deeper and wider.
More anonymous sources. If it wasn't for them, no one would have ever heard about this fake controversy.

Cults don't criticize their leader.
ROFL! That's funny. So when did you Trump haters ever criticize Obama?

You just indicted yourself, douche bag!

You complaints are totally made up, Mathew.

If anyone is making the population poor, it's those who want open borders. That would be Hillary and the rest of you snowflakes, not Trump supporters.

Should not be so hard on yourself....turdblossom.

The rich use government to make themselves richer....but you have no clue.

You just want to keep the very thing in place that will put you in a bad place.

Asswipe.

"Close to the president"? "Senior White House adviser"? Who you think it could be - other than Kushner?

Mom
So, who is this White House "insider"...? Could it be Kushner?
This conservative blog believes that it is Kushner, and Bannon is loving it. Senior White House advisor now "significant person of interest" in Russia probe; Update: DOJ probing possible cover-up by WH officials? - Hot Air

"Close to the president"? "Senior White House adviser"? Who you think it could be - other than Kushner?

The guy's name is "Anonymous."

At this point, Sessions should UNrecuse himself. He did nothing wrong and the gloves should come off. DEMAND a FULL "russia connection" investigation INCLUDING Podesta and the Clinton Foundation. Time for the Wussie Repubs to find a spine and have it out..

Voters not gonna reward EITHER of these juvenile gangs.

Unreadable garbage. No wonder you think it's "interesting"..

Thanks for caring. Please heckle someone else.

If you like gossip and speculation and shocking bullshit headlines -- that's right up at the top of the list. Kushner shouldn't be there. But I see no scenario where he's getting investigated for anything. Not even trying to save the US TAXPAYERS money by getting the Saudi a cheaper invoice from the defense industry.

Forum List

Back