BREAKING: Russia probe reaches current White House official, people familiar with the case say

I don't think I've ever seen so many stories on one administration based entirely on "people familiar with the case", "sources in the White House", and "White House officials".

This is essentially happening hourly now.

I've been saying it for over eight years now: Get back to me when the indictments are handed down. This shit is just noise for partisans, catnip for crazies.

Then you have no memory of Watergate. The great guessing game at the time was trying to figure out who Deep Throat, the ultimate unnamed source was. That secret only came out recently.

Good sources are never named but their Intel is also verified by other sources before publication. That's the rule of GOOD journalism.

The fact that one anonymous source happened to be telling the truth doesn't prove they all tell the truth, or that they all even exist.

What you did here is demonstrate your inability to commit logic.

Bet you told those nut jobs that about Bengazzzzzzzzi too right?

November 21, 2014
A two-year investigation by the Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee has found that the CIA and the military acted properly in responding to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, and asserted no wrongdoing by Obama administration appointees.

Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies, the investigation of the politically charged incident determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

....Many of its findings echo those of six previous investigations by various congressional committees
and a State Department panel.

The eighth Benghazi investigation is being carried out by a House Select Committee appointed in May.

House Intelligence Committee investigation debunks many Benghazi theories

BenghaziBlame.jpg

All of the above are to blame.

Yes, it was terrorists that attacked.
It was also the failure of Hillary to provide extra security when they requested it.
It was also the failure of the Hussein to not sent in the military to help.
Then both of them lied to the American people by blaming a YouTube video.

Americans died that night by a completely preventable terror attack, and all those two did was try to sweep it under the rug.

Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say
Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: ‘You Have To Prioritize Things’
Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things' | HuffPost

I FORGET THAT 8 GOP HOUSE INVESTIGATIONS, A STATE INVESTIGATION THAT ALL CONCLUDED THE OBAMA ADMIN DID NOTHING WRONG BUT DUBYA WHO WAS WARNED OF TERROR BEING HIS #1 PRIORITY BY BJ BILL GOT A PASS ON 9/11 BECAUSE IT WAS CLINTON'S FAULT IN RIGHT WING NUT JOB WORLD *SHAKING HEAD*

FBI probe moves into White House, according to report

Another "one-two" strike hits Trump.

WaPo relying on "anonymous sources" reveal "a senior Trump adviser" now is on the FBI "person of interest" list concerning the allegations of collusion between Trump's campaign with the Russians.

And Trump told the Russians his firing of Trump greatly reduced the stress on him of the allegations.

Sigh. Donald, if your people, or you, for that matter, did collude, the FBI will catch you.

It's what they do. Very well. Bigly.

When cleared, I'm sure you will make some timely post admitting the 'sources' as being liars... that's even if they exist

-Geaux

Like the right wing does with their witch hunts against Dems right? How many millions were spent to get a Clinton the past 25 years and all you klowns got was one of them lied about consensual sex?

Sure is MUCH more smoke with the Trumpov being connected with Russia than ANYTHING you Klowns had on Obama/Clinton's the past 25 years :)

Forum List

Back