Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

It seems many young blacks want to go right back to segregation. Wanting black only dorms, to be taught by only black teachers, separate dining facilities, etc. The very thing their parents and grandparents fought (and some died) to eliminate. Wanting to go backward instead of forward.
That's because many Blacks are racist. No one in the media has the balls to say it because their career will be over.

Thats what I like about our current SCOTUS...anytime there is a ruling like this that strips away rights from women and ethnic minorities...the racist fuckstains on the right feel emboldened.

It was a loss for the good guys today.

Democrats were thought the history always good guys, right?
When they own slaves. Or lynching blacks. Or passing JC laws. Or segregating. Or voting against CRA acts, all of them. Or wearing pointy white robes and burning crosses.
Yeah, it's a loss for those guys.

Jesus fuck...

I just read the decision - or the first twenty or so pages. :rolleyes:

tl;dr - I've changed my view on this 180º.

Pretty much every time the Roberts Court does something that, nominally, seems like a good idea - there's a devil in the details. Even when Roberts makes what sounds like a good decision, it's for bad reasons, setting or affirming bad precedent. In this case, Roberts does it again: The claim of the decision is that Harvard violated the 14th Amendment by discriminating.

WTF? Harvard is a privately owned institution. It literally can't violate the Constitution. Their admissions policies should be exactly none of the government's business.

Roberts is a fucking sellout and/or an idiot. This is why Republicans are useless. They don't reject social engineering, that just "social engineer" in the other direction.
They are receiving federal money. Around $22M annually since 2016. Also $179 million from the National Institute of Health.

They are receiving federal money. Around $22M annually since 2016. Also $179 million from the National Institute of Health.
Have them refuse all federal funding and then they can reward mediocrity as much as they want.

Quote me correctly, I said white women were the biggest beneficiaries of it and in some cases it didn't help the folks it was designed to.

when are they going to stop the white privilege of all the white men who get in that are not qualified.

I guess you are happy now that they can legally bring back Jim Crow and put the blacks in HBCUs only.

I wish all of the black athletes would start just going to HBCUs.

It's interesting how uppity you become when you don't get what you want.
Are you gonna riot, rob the Walgreens, and blame it on whites again? Fucking moron.

" Affirmative Action Is Not Gone Only The Selection Process Of Two Universities "

* Short Lived Public Perception That Of Roe V Wade Is Unconstitutional *

America has so much to thank Donald Trump for:

View attachment 800830
The #roevwade is not gone , it was simply set aside by sedition against us 14th , 9th and 1st amendments that is supported by traitors to principles of us republic .

Do not forget that Truth Social is a direct path to public persona and the actual constitutional basis for #roevwade , which is a live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , has been levied and the tune is changing .

Last edited:
MLK is in heaven clapping right now because blacks will now be judged on the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

Today’s racist Dimwinger party would call him an Uncle Tom.

MLK dream is coming true...

1686706287590147.jpg

Tell me dumbass how are black kids stopping Asian kids from going to Harvard.

Racial demographics of Harvard University students

RacePercent of Students
White44%
Black6%
Hispanic10%
Asian19%

I guess the racist will be happy when there are no black kids going to Harvard.

Remember when Joe said "poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids." It's assumed he was talking about blacks.

Are you saying he was wrong?

Why do you believe blacks are too stupid to get into Harvard?

He doesn't believe that.

Some blacks are. So are whites, or Asians.

What he believes is that all blacks that apply should be admitted, regardless of merit, and if they're denied, that's racism.
He also realizes that with his ruling, he lost every chance to get there, and that's why he's mad. Because he's stupid.

Forum List

Back