Breaking: Sen Warren (D-MA) rips Wells Fargo CEO

Look at dottie appreciating the crony establishment :lol:
What a fucking idiot

What a fucking idiot

You're not very bright are ya.
All you ever do is insult me. You never respond with substance. If you have something wrong, point it out. Quit being a pussy
Oh the irony!!! :rofl::lmao:
I said that because its what he always tells me. Good try though lol

Oh the irony!!! :rofl::lmao:

What a fucking idiot

All you ever do is insult me. You never respond with substance. If you have something wrong, point it out. Quit being a pussy

Who calls who "faggot" all the time again? Jeez pard, you have no idea what anything substantive would sound / look like.
Apparently you don't either. I always ask it, but I never receive it. Instead you get on me for calling you what you are, and then you insult me.. lol
Look, if you don't want to actually discuss my post, then shut the fuck up :D

Your new"show dog" don't hunt. Violations occurred over two years ago. Your boy Obammy never got anyone for crushing housing market. The rich get richer under CORRUPT DEMWITTED LOONS while you lap up pablum. Give it a rest. All a big show, a scam. Look over here while I clean out Treasury....$20T. stop it.

What a fucking idiot

you need to stop picking at pimples above the eyebrow in public...
I don't understand
I know...

Your new"show dog" don't hunt. Violations occurred over two years ago. Your boy Obammy never got anyone for crushing housing market. The rich get richer under CORRUPT DEMWITTED LOONS while you lap up pablum. Give it a rest. All a big show, a scam. Look over here while I clean out Treasury....$20T. stop it.
The big boys did have to cough up several billions for the fiasco and Oblama made them pay back the funds given to keep them afloat...

What a fucking idiot

you need to stop picking at pimples above the eyebrow in public...
I don't understand
I know...
Is that one of them ancient sayings like "Friday week"?

We need more lying, saying they want the FED audited then vote no when it comes up and endorsing the crony establishment.
Yea, right.
Dumbfuck

Forum List

Back